Deeply hydrating skin serum
Super concentrated hyaluronic acid in three molecule sizes to hydrate the upper, middle and base layers of your skin.
Combined with skin firming Proxylane and radiance boosting purple rice and licorice root
Skinceuticals HA Intensifier is a clinically developed and proven skin serum which will
- Re-hydrate your skin to plump fine lines
- Restore firmness and elasticity
- Revive radiance and reduce skin discolourations
Suitable for all skin types & issues including dry, ageing, acne, sun damaged skin, rosacea and sensitive skin
Skinceuticals HA Intensifier is an ideal serum to use after exposure to sun, wind, apres ski skincare, following dermal filler injections or after peels, laser or microneedling
HOW TO USE
Once or twice daily, apply 4-6 drops to the face & neck including lip area
Blend the product into skin. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Skinceuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti-aging cream formulated with an optimal concentration of lipids: 2% pure ceramides, 4% cholesterol and 2% fatty acids.This anti-ageing cream is formulated to support skin’s lipid barrier. Triple Lipid Restore helps repair the skin's outer barrier to support the skin’s natural self-repair process. Skin will feels nourished and comforted without feeling greasy. Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 has been scientifically proven to improve the visible appearance of skin smoothness, firmness, pores and radiance. Helps refill essential skin lipids, ceramides, natural cholesterol and fatty acids Improves the look of skin fullness Supports a plumped, smoother texture Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance Provides improved hydration in 24 hours Ideal for dry skin – the formula prevents water loss from the skin Ideal treatment moisturiser for skin compromised after peels, laser or micro-needling or dermaroller Lightweight, non-greasy, fast-absorbing texture - Use daily - morning and night alone or on top of serums such as; H. A. Intensifier, Hydrating B5 or Phyto Corrective Gel – Apply SPF on top for day time wear RRP £135
Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity Combats the ageing effects of exposure to daylight, artificial and computer light which degrades collagen leading to wrinkles and sagging skin Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity Reconstructs the skin's support structure Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types - the gel formula is more comfortable on dryer or irritated problematic skin Brightens uneven skin discolourations, pigmentation, blemish marked, acne-prone skin This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion. Apply under a broad spectrum day cream Genuine UK Skinceuticals Stockist and Clinic
Protects | Lightens | Brightens | Firms
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product!
Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV & HEVL sun damage / light damage * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection
* Helps inhibit cellular changes that can contribute to skin cancer
More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photo (light) protection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-ageing results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature ageing, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off Use every morning before moisturiser and sunscreen.
Why do I need this product?Think of an apple, cut in half and exposed to the air. It will quickly go brown and bad. If you dipped it in lemon juice it wouldn't. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which prevents oxidation thus stopping the apple from going bad. Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in day-light (not just sun-shine) and HEVL blue light from phone and computers and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. Antioxidant serums prevent this from happening. GENUINE UK STOCK FROM AN APPROVED SKINCEUTICALS SPECIALIST LEVEL CLINIC See below for more reasons why you need this in your routine
SkinCeuticals Brightening Skin System is designed to address visible signs of skin discolouration.Clinically proven formulas deliver a brighter more even skin tone. Skin Type | Combination | Oily | Blemish-Prone Skin Concern │Sun Damage │Pigmentation │Post-Blemish Marks │ Dark Spots │ Skin Ageing Products included within the kit: Phloretin CF 30ml | Vitamin C Serum Discoloration Defense Serum 30ml |Corrective Serum Retinol 0.3 30ml |Night-time Corrective Serum Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50 |Sunscreen Skin exposure to daylight & artificial lights including computers & smartphones, prescription medications such as the pill, some antibiotics, pregnancy and following skin injuries and acne can lead to visible skin discolouration. Discolouration can manifest in a range of ways including post-blemish marks and stubborn brown patches on the cheekbones, forehead and upper lip or backs of hands. The Brightening Skin System includes the new Discolouration Defense serum formulated for stubborn discolouration. Clinically proven to help improve the appearance of pigmentation like brown age spots. RRP individual products would be £345 - SAVE £80 off RRP
Skinceuticals Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight - wake up to smoother brighter skin
- Clinically proven to improvement skin radiance, texture and tone
- Exfoliates skin surface - texture is improved
- Decongests blocked pores "blackheads" & "bumps under the skin" - closed comedones
- Fragments pigmentation & ages spots for more radiant appearance
- Proven tolerable for nightly use
- Ideal complement to chemical peels to pre-condition skin and extend results; always consult with a skincare professional for individual regimen recommendations
- SCIENCE AND PROOF:Not all glycolic acid products are the same.For any AHA / BHA product or peel to be effective requires;Concentration: a 4-10% glycolic acid is the ideal concentration for nightly use pH: low pH formulas preserve the strength of the glycolic acid and allow effective penetration into the ski’s layers Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight is formulated with a concentration of glycolic acid that delivers a true 10% glycolic free acid value in a 3.5 pH formula tolerable for nightly use. This potent glycolic acid cream is complemented by a soothing complex of botanicals. 50ml
- Multi action eye product
- Reduces under-eye puffiness
- Increases circulation to brighten dark circles
- L-Ascorbic acid - Vitamin C brightens, protects, strengthens
- Powerful 8% mixed acid content
- Salicylic acid and capryloyl salicylic acid combat blemishes & blocked pores - blackheads
- Glycolic and citric acids treat fine lines, wrinkles and roughness
- Dioic acid fights imperfections, reduces excess sebum / oil production, and prevents hyperpigmentation that can cause skin to appear prematurely aged.