Circadia Rose Ease Relief Cream
HOW TO USE: After using appropriate cleanser, apply small amount to face and neck morning and evening.
INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Linoleic Ester (Analgesic Anti-Inflammatory). Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officnalis) Oil (Antimicrobial Anti-Inflammatory). Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil (Hydrating Anti-Inflammatory). Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol assists with skin hydration, , Diazolidinyl Urea (mild exfoliator) Methylparaben, Ursolic Acid, Propylparaben. Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ursolic Acid, Propylparaben.
About Circadia Skincare: Dr. Peter T. Pugliese, the genius behind CIRCADIA SKINCARE, has over 50 years and numerous awards and patents attesting to his expertise and experience in the field of research, development and testing of the physiology of skin, skin conditions, and skin care solutions. Circadia Skincare by Dr. Pugliese is designed to work in harmony with day and night cycles to provide optimum results in skin health. The skin care products in the Circadia Skincare line are a mixture of potent ingredients, either products of science and gifts of nature.
Circadia Rose Ease Relief Cream is suitable for men and women with rosacea, facial flushing or redness prone irritated skin
We stock a range of products to care for rosacea, sensitive and redness prone skin such as;
Alumier MD Sensi Calm Cleanser, Hydra Calm and Calm R serum – not available to buy online please call or inquire below for details on how to buy
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Regima Laser-Azu Repair Gel Post Peel Gel - "The Blue Gel"We use and recommend this after treatments which cause redness or irritation to the skin such as microdermabrasion, peels, microneedling, laser skin or hair removal, dermaplaning, semi-permanent make-up, microblading or tattoos. Application of RegimA Laser Azu-Repair Post Peel Gel - or as my clients call it - The "Blue Gel" holds in moisture preventing crusting and accelerating the healing process.
- Promotes healthy skin healing
- Aids skin recovery after injury or surgery
- Soothes, calms, reduces redness
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant
- Anti-irritant, anti-bacterial
- Supports new collagen production for scar less healing
- Improves skin elasticity
- Moisturising, rehydrating - prevents moisture loss from inflamed skin
- Assists with skin regeneration
See below for full ingredients and actions
- Problematic blemish prone skin
- Clears blackheads
- Prevents ingrown hairs / bumps under skin
- Brightens discolouration
- Smoother texture