Circadia Rose Ease Relief Cream
HOW TO USE: After using appropriate cleanser, apply small amount to face and neck morning and evening.
INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Linoleic Ester (Analgesic Anti-Inflammatory). Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officnalis) Oil (Antimicrobial Anti-Inflammatory). Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil (Hydrating Anti-Inflammatory). Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol assists with skin hydration, , Diazolidinyl Urea (mild exfoliator) Methylparaben, Ursolic Acid, Propylparaben. Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ursolic Acid, Propylparaben.
About Circadia Skincare: Dr. Peter T. Pugliese, the genius behind CIRCADIA SKINCARE, has over 50 years and numerous awards and patents attesting to his expertise and experience in the field of research, development and testing of the physiology of skin, skin conditions, and skin care solutions. Circadia Skincare by Dr. Pugliese is designed to work in harmony with day and night cycles to provide optimum results in skin health. The skin care products in the Circadia Skincare line are a mixture of potent ingredients, either products of science and gifts of nature.
Circadia Rose Ease Relief Cream is suitable for men and women with rosacea, facial flushing or redness prone irritated skin
We stock a range of products to care for rosacea, sensitive and redness prone skin such as;
Alumier MD Sensi Calm Cleanser, Hydra Calm and Calm R serum – not available to buy online please call or inquire below for details on how to buy
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Diane's Tips:To get maximum results from cleansing - always massage cleanser into skin for a minute - at least - re-wet your hands if product is soaking in - then remove with warm water and a clean face cloth - this gives the active ingredients time to do their job! After cleansing apply a second layer of Circadia Amandola Milk Cleanser as a "mask" - leave on the skin for upto 30 minutes as a mild home skin peel to exfoliate and brighten your skin - remove with warm water and a clean face cloth 236ml
Regima Laser-Azu Repair Gel Post Peel Gel - "The Blue Gel"We use and recommend this after treatments which cause redness or irritation to the skin such as microdermabrasion, peels, microneedling, laser skin or hair removal, dermaplaning, semi-permanent make-up, microblading or tattoos. Application of RegimA Laser Azu-Repair Post Peel Gel - or as my clients call it - The "Blue Gel" holds in moisture preventing crusting and accelerating the healing process.
- Promotes healthy skin healing
- Aids skin recovery after injury or surgery
- Soothes, calms, reduces redness
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant
- Anti-irritant, anti-bacterial
- Supports new collagen production for scar less healing
- Improves skin elasticity
- Moisturising, rehydrating - prevents moisture loss from inflamed skin
- Assists with skin regeneration
See below for full ingredients and actions
Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity Combats the ageing effects of exposure to daylight, artificial and computer light which degrades collagen leading to wrinkles and sagging skin Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity Reconstructs the skin's support structure Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types - the gel formula is more comfortable on dryer or irritated problematic skin Brightens uneven skin discolourations, pigmentation, blemish marked, acne-prone skin This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion. Apply under a broad spectrum day cream Genuine UK Skinceuticals Stockist and Clinic
Protects | Lightens | Brightens | Firms
Diane Nivern's favourite cleanser, brilliant make up remover! The best natural oil cleanser - will not block pores!Diane's recommendation; oil is the natural solvent to oil - so if you have blemish prone skin, blackheads or" bumps" under the skin don't be put off from using THIS oil cleanser - Why? it does not contain pore blocking mineral oil (petrochemical, liquid paraffin, "baby-oil") nor any detergents like some "oil" cleansers which turn white when you add water to them. This oily cleanser will remove make up including mascara and long wear products, it's massagable - very important for your face - it will soften blackheads, is gentle on sore spots, is gentle on dryer or sensitive skins too. WHO'S IT FOR? All skin types especially dry, mature, sensitive and Rosacea skin types. Ideal cleanser for inflamed, acne-prone, spot prone skin with blackheads - oil cleansers are soothing but dissolve the sebum / oil in blocked pores too. Excellent eye make up remover too! Ideal for post treatment skincare. WHAT DOES IT DO? A soy oil based cleanser that gently and quickly removes all traces of makeup, debris and even mascara! Nourishes and soothes dry, mature, sensitive, rosacea prone and post-treatment skin. Leaves a thin veil of antioxidant protection on the skin. May be used as an all-over body treatment before showering to replenish dry skin. Extremely gentle and healing post-surgical cleanser. Diane says...
" This gorgeous cleanser is great, probably THE best eye make up remover I have ever used. Gently and effectively removes all make-up. I recommend this cleanser for sore, sensitive, acne prone skin, especially a skin irritated by Roaccutane / Isotretinoin. Oil dissolves oil better than detergent based face washes. Therefore this oil based cleanser helps unclog oily, blackhead prone skin which can also be dehydrated , flaky and sore. Easily removed with warm water and a clean cotton face cloth"236ml