Circadia Rose Ease Relief Cream
HOW TO USE: After using appropriate cleanser, apply small amount to face and neck morning and evening.
INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Linoleic Ester (Analgesic Anti-Inflammatory). Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officnalis) Oil (Antimicrobial Anti-Inflammatory). Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil (Hydrating Anti-Inflammatory). Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol assists with skin hydration, , Diazolidinyl Urea (mild exfoliator) Methylparaben, Ursolic Acid, Propylparaben. Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ursolic Acid, Propylparaben.
About Circadia Skincare: Dr. Peter T. Pugliese, the genius behind CIRCADIA SKINCARE, has over 50 years and numerous awards and patents attesting to his expertise and experience in the field of research, development and testing of the physiology of skin, skin conditions, and skin care solutions. Circadia Skincare by Dr. Pugliese is designed to work in harmony with day and night cycles to provide optimum results in skin health. The skin care products in the Circadia Skincare line are a mixture of potent ingredients, either products of science and gifts of nature.
Circadia Rose Ease Relief Cream is suitable for men and women with rosacea, facial flushing or redness prone irritated skin
We stock a range of products to care for rosacea, sensitive and redness prone skin such as;
Alumier MD Sensi Calm Cleanser, Hydra Calm and Calm R serum – not available to buy online please call or inquire below for details on how to buy
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Medik8 r-Retinoate Youth Activating - Day and Night CreamLuxurious multi-step serum featuring retinyl retinoate, a pioneering derivative of vitamin A that's 8 times more powerful than retinol yet gentle on even sensitive skin r-Retinoate Day & Night cutting edge skincare science in a luxurious formula that delivers visible anti-ageing results. Now upgraded with an enhanced level of Vitamin C comparable to a separate Vit C serum like C Tetra KEY BENEFITS Activates a brighter, smoother, balanced, less blemished complexion. RESULTS Improved visible tone, texture and skin radiance. Wrinkles, visible pores and fine lines reduced KEY INGREDIENTS Retinyl Retinoate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E
8x more powerful than retinolr-Retinoate visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles, evens skin tone, and smooths rough skin for a more youthful appearance. Proven to deliver results from just 4 weeks.[1 Luxe Multi-Step Serum r-Retinoate combines vitamin A with tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, a stabilised, gentle form of vitamin C. Enhancing visible skin luminosity, as well as antioxidant protection, vitamin A and C steps are now intertwined.* *r-Retinoate Day & Night now features the equivalent level of vitamin C in C-Tetra serum. Morning Vitamin A Retinyl retinoate is photostable so you can confidently use day and evening - we recommend the daily use of a moisturising sunscreen to support results such as Medik8 Advanced Ultimate SPF 50 and Medik8 Night Restore cream on top at night
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product!
Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV & HEVL sun damage / light damage * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection
* Helps inhibit cellular changes that can contribute to skin cancer
More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photo (light) protection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-ageing results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature ageing, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off
GENUINE UK STOCK FROM AN APPROVED SKINCEUTICALS SPECIALIST LEVEL CLINIC
Why do I need a vitamin c antioxidant serum?
Think of an apple, cut in half and exposed to the air. It will quickly go brown and bad. If you dipped it in lemon juice it wouldn't. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which prevents oxidation thus stopping the apple from going bad. Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in day-light (not just sun-shine) and HEVL blue light from phone and computers and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. Antioxidant serums prevent this from happening.