For sensitive skin and skin prone to inflammatory redness.
Redness Neutraliser is a lightweight gel cream that hydrates the skin, repairs skin’s natural barrier function to reduce the appearance of redness.
Formulated with patent-pending NeuroMed Complex which contains nature-identical peptides and natural actives to reduce inflammation in the skin.
Calms skin-flushing and blushing, the main causes of redness and flushing.
This peptide combination regulates inflammatory and reduces skin’s temperature while bisabolol, zinc gluconate and shea butter further soothe and comfort skin.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Reduces the appearance of redness and flushing by up to 30%
Helps to improve skin smoothness by more than 55%
Helps to enhance radiance by more than 30%
High performance formulation tested on sensitive skin
Non comedogenic treatment that is free from parabens, fragrances, dyes and alcohol
USAGE AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Very sensitive skin types
Post procedure, following non-ablative lasers, medical-needling, microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
Skin types prone to redness such as Lupus, rosacea, inflammed acne, menopausal skin and those on medications causing redness
96% of users reported that skin immediately felt soothed
96% reported immediate overall satisfaction
95% stated that skin felt smoother immediately after application
94% reported that skin immediately felt protected
89% reported that skin appeared more even at 12 weeks
For Very sensitive skin types, rosacea, inflammed acne and acne rosacea, sensitive and reactive skin which is prone to redness.
Soothing and calming skincare after facial procedures, following non-ablative lasers, medical-needling, microneedling, dermaroller, microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
Skin types prone to redness, including those on a prescription treatment seeking skincare support.
Twice daily after cleansing, gently pat a thin layer onto face, neck, and chest.
Use after a SkinCeuticals antioxidant in the morning and before a SkinCeuticals broad-spectrum
sun protection product.
KEY INGREDIENTS CLINICAL STUDY
A patent-pending combination of biomimetic neuropeptides and natural actives.
Palmitoyl TriPeptide-8 Neuropeptide that helps to prevent and reduce increases in skin temperature
Calms skin inflammation
Eperua falcata bark extract – Rich in flavonoids, Reduces skin reactivity and protects against inflammation
Bisabolol – soothing active ingredient in chamomile, Anti-inflammatory Reduces UV-induced redness and relieves irritation
Zinc Gluconate - Soothes irritated skin
Squalene – Moisturiser and lubricant compatible with skin’s own lipids (oils) (human sebum is comprised of 25% squalane),
Vitamin E - Pure vitamin E Provides powerful antioxidant protection
Shea Butter – Soothing and moisturising, Healing agent for burns, eczema and other skin conditions
May be helpful to stimulate collagen production
Contains high concentration of cinnamic acid a natural antioxidant
Glycerin - Proven humectant Penetrates skin and retains moisture Attracts water into the skin and from the environment
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Phloretin CF Gel Antioxidant Serum
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and leaves skin feeling firmer
- Prevents UV induced sun damage to skin
- Anti Skin cancer properties
- Skin tone looks more even with a brighter complexion
- Brightens pigmentation, brown age, sun spots
- Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types
- Ageing hyper pigmented and acneic skin
- Ethnic skin types - 86% of African Americans and 84% of Latin Americans tested preferred Phloretin CF Gel to the serum version
- This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion.
- Helps to lighten age spots and other forms of hyper pigmentation
- Accelerates cell renewal
- Improving laxity & tone
- Retexturises / smooths skin
- Suits oily, problematic, rosacea and normal skin types