For sensitive skin and skin prone to inflammatory redness.
Redness Neutraliser is a lightweight gel cream that hydrates the skin, repairs skin’s natural barrier function to reduce the appearance of redness.
Formulated with patent-pending NeuroMed Complex which contains nature-identical peptides and natural actives to reduce inflammation in the skin.
Calms skin-flushing and blushing.
This peptide combination calms inflammation, reduces skin’s temperature while bisabolol, zinc gluconate and shea butter further soothe and comfort skin.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Reduces the appearance of redness and flushing by up to 30%
Helps to improve skin smoothness by more than 55%
Helps to enhance radiance by more than 30%
High performance formulation tested on sensitive skin
Free from parabens, fragrances, dyes and alcohol
Non pore blocking
USAGE AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Very sensitive skin types
Post procedure, following non-ablative lasers, medical-needling, microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
Skin types prone to redness such as Lupus, rosacea, inflamed acne, menopausal skin and those on medications causing redness
96% of users reported that skin immediately felt soothed
96% reported immediate overall satisfaction
95% stated that skin felt smoother immediately after application
94% reported that skin immediately felt protected
89% reported that skin appeared more even at 12 weeks
For Very sensitive skin types, rosacea, inflamed acne and acne rosacea, sensitive and reactive skin which is prone to redness.
Soothing and calming skincare after facial procedures, following non-ablative lasers, medical-needling, microneedling, dermaroller, microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
Skin types prone to redness, including those on a prescription treatment seeking skincare support.
Twice daily after cleansing, gently pat a thin layer onto face, neck, and chest.
Use after a SkinCeuticals antioxidant in the morning and before a SkinCeuticals broad-spectrum
sun protection product.
KEY INGREDIENTS CLINICAL STUDY
Oatent-pending combination of biomimetic neuropeptides and natural actives.
Palmitoyl TriPeptide-8 – Neuropeptide that helps to prevent and reduce increases in skin temperature
Calms skin inflammation
Eperua falcata bark extract – Rich in flavonoids, Reduces skin reactivity and protects against inflammation
Bisabolol – soothing active ingredient in chamomile, anti-inflammatory reduces UV-induced redness and relieves irritation
Zinc Gluconate – Soothes irritated skin
Squalene – Moisturiser and lubricant compatible with skin’s own lipids (oils) (human sebum is comprised of 25% squalene),
Vitamin E – Pure vitamin E Provides powerful antioxidant protection
Shea Butter – Soothing and moisturising, Healing agent for burns, eczema and other skin conditions. Helps to stimulate collagen production
Contains high concentration of cinnamic acid a natural antioxidant
Glycerin – Penetrates skin and retains moisture – Attracts water into the skin and from the environment
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Serum | Hydrating soothing serum for irritated or spot-prone skinSoothing, cooling, calming, oil free, hydrating skin serum with anti-inflammatory, skin calming, redness reducing and antibacterial properties. Use after skin treatments to soothe and calm skin. Reduces redness and sanitises skin after blackhead extractions to minimise infections. Lightens blemishes and brown pigmented marks left from previous spots or blemishes without the use of harsh chemicals like hydroquinone. Cooling and calming for hot flush prone menopausal skin issues and acne rosacea For sensitive or problematic skin, this light oil-free gel contains botanical extracts with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to help soothe and calm irritated skin.
SkinCeuticals AGE Interrupter Cream - a potent anti wrinkle face cream which improves visible signs of ageing in mature skin such as thinning skin, fine lines, wrinkles, sagging and loss of firmness.
This silky smooth, quickly absorbed moisturising cream helps to rehydrate, firm, smooth & lift skin - suitable for men and women with mature, ageing skin.SkinCeuticals AGE Interrupter Cream was formulated to address skin ageing caused by Advanced Glycation End-products - see below for more information
SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector is specifically formulated & clinically proven to fade pigmentation & improve skin's luminosityFades the appearance of uneven pigmentation, age-spots, brown blemish marks , post inflammatory hyperpigmentation Promotes an even skin tone Improves visible skin luminosity for renewed radiance Ideal for all skin types, except very sensitive Skin discoloration is often caused by accumulated light exposure, hormonal imbalances and the natural ageing process. This formulation exfoliates the skin, increases the radiance and fades the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Formulated with high-potency Hydroxyphenoxy, Propionic Acid, Ellagic Acid and Salicylic Acid in a lightweight easily absorbed lotion suitable for men & women 30ml
- Powerful 8% mixed acid content
- Salicylic acid and capryloyl salicylic acid combat blemishes & blocked pores - blackheads
- Glycolic and citric acids treat fine lines, wrinkles and roughness
- Dioic acid fights imperfections, reduces excess sebum / oil production, and prevents hyperpigmentation that can cause skin to appear prematurely aged.
Circadia Vitamin Veil Oil Cleanser
Diane Nivern's favourite cleanser, brilliant make up remover! The best natural oil cleanser - will not block pores!Diane's recommendation; oil is the natural solvent to oil - so if you have blemish prone skin, blackheads or" bumps" under the skin don't be put off from using THIS oil cleanser - Why? it does not contain pore blocking mineral oil (petrochemical, liquid paraffin, "baby-oil") nor any detergents like some "oil" cleansers which turn white when you add water to them. This oily cleanser will remove make up including mascara and long wear products, it's massagable - very important for your face - it will soften blackheads, is gentle on sore spots, is gentle on dryer or sensitive skins too. WHO'S IT FOR? All skin types especially dry, mature, sensitive and Rosacea skin types. Ideal cleanser for inflamed, acne-prone, spot prone skin with blackheads - oil cleansers are soothing but dissolve the sebum / oil in blocked pores too. Excellent eye make up remover too! Ideal for post treatment skincare. WHAT DOES IT DO? A soy oil based cleanser that gently and quickly removes all traces of makeup, debris and even mascara! Nourishes and soothes dry, mature, sensitive, rosacea prone and post-treatment skin. Leaves a thin veil of antioxidant protection on the skin. May be used as an all-over body treatment before showering to replenish dry skin. Extremely gentle and healing post-surgical cleanser. Diane says...
" This gorgeous cleanser is great, probably THE best eye make up remover I have ever used. Gently and effectively removes all make-up. I recommend this cleanser for sore, sensitive, acne prone skin, especially a skin irritated by Roaccutane / Isotretinoin. Oil dissolves oil better than detergent based face washes. Therefore this oil based cleanser helps unclog oily, blackhead prone skin which can also be dehydrated , flaky and sore. Easily removed with warm water and a clean cotton face cloth"236ml
- Multi action eye product
- Reduces under-eye puffiness
- Increases circulation to brighten dark circles
- L-Ascorbic acid - Vitamin C brightens, protects, strengthens