Once in the morning after cleansing, apply 2 pumps of this potent treatment to the face,
Comes from apples and the root bark of fruit trees including apple, pear, and grapefruit
Classified as a special group of flavonoids known to prevent immunosuppression and for anti-inflammatory, antifungal and anticancer properties
Accelerates cell turnover
Suppresses radiation-induced oxidative reactions
Slows the degradation of collagen
Increases the production of elastin
Maintains the integrity of the extra cellular matrix
Inhibits UV-induced melanogenesis – Helps prevent sun induced pigmentation – brown age spots
10% L-Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C)
Water-soluble antioxidant essential for proper functioning of the human body
Inhibits UVA and UVB radiation-induced damage – Helps prevent sun induced pigmentation – brown age spots
Promotes collagen synthesis
Regenerates vitamin E present in skin
Anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties
0.5% Ferulic Acid – plant antioxidant
Neutralises free radicals known as “superoxide” “hydroxyl radical” and “nitric oxide”
Suppresses radiation-induced oxidative reactions
Easily absorbed by the skin
Helps prevent sun induced pigmentation – brown age spots
Phloretin CF Gel
Water-based serum contains antioxidants 2% phloretin, 10% vitamin C, and 0.5% ferulic acid to provide broad-spectrum free radical protection.
This trusted antioxidant trio stimulates collagen synthesis, accelerates cell turnover and protects skin from the range of reactive molecules known to cause accelerated ageing and DNA mutations.
Instead of encapsulating actives, the gel delivery system suspends the actives and delivery-enhancing solvents in an acidic serum. This unique serum-in-a-gel technology maintains the integrity of the solution until it makes contact with the skin and can be safely released for maximum penetration. As the serum begins releasing from the open matrix in a controlled manner, the solvents flash off, leaving the empty gel network on top of skin to reinforce the barrier for reduced irritation while driving actives to the target site.
Phloretin CF Gel is proven to provide the same broad-range efficacy as Phloretin CF Serum
Formulated with an optimised acid combination of 2% phloretin, 10% vitamin C, and 0.5% ferulic acid.
Phloretin CF Gel protects skin from the range of reactive molecules known to cause DNA mutations and damage among the integral cell types. As supported by clinical studies, the addition of the phloretin molecule enhances the efficacy of vitamin C and ferulic acid for increased synergy while regulating pigment production.
This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin’s structure for a firmer, brighter complexion.
Formulated at a low pH for effective penetration into the skin’s layers
Used daily, this preventive and corrective treatment provides broad-range photoprotection and conquers damage at every level of skin.
Controlled penetration and a soft, comforting finish make Phloretin CF gel ideal for sensitive, combination and normal skin types while also satisfying those who prefer a gel texture.
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Salicylic acid and capryloyl salicylic acid combat blemishes & blocked pores - blackheads
- Glycolic and citric acids treat fine lines, wrinkles and roughness
- Dioic acid fights imperfections, reduces excess sebum / oil production, and prevents hyperpigmentation that can cause skin to appear prematurely aged.
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product! Awarded Best Topical Skincare in Medical Aesthetic Awards 2008Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV photoaging * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection. More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
- Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
- C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photoprotection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
- C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
- C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-aging results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature aging, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off Use every morning before moisturiser and sunscreen.
Why do I need this product?Think of an apple, cut in half and exposed to the air. It will quickly go brown and bad. If you dipped it in lemon juice it wouldn't. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which prevents oxidation thus stopping the apple from going bad. Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in daylight (not even necessarily sunshine / heat) and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. Antioxidant serums prevent this from happening.GENUINE UK STOCK FROM AN APPROVED SKINCEUTICALS SPECIALIST LEVEL CLINIC FREE DELIVERY
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.