Medik8 Liquid Peptides | 30% Complex Multi-Peptide Serum | 30ml
Target the appearance of expression lines and deeper set wrinkles with this hydrating 30% peptide cocktail.
The needle-free formula helps to fight expression wrinkles by minimising muscle contractions while stimulating collagen synthesis.
Fine lines and wrinkles fade effortlessly away, elasticity is rejuvenated and skin texture is perfectly refined.
Ultra-hydrating Serum – An ultra-hydrating, crystal-clear serum that sinks effortlessly and rapidly into skin, providing you with the very best in anti-ageing technology.
Boosts Collagen and Elastin Production – As the lightweight serum is massaged into the skin, the 30% peptide complex starts its multi-faceted approach to rejuvenating the skin. Collagen and elastin production is boosted, fine lines and wrinkles are smoothed and the skin’s natural stores of hyaluronic acid are elevated.
Deeply Hydrating – Skin is left soft-to-touch, deeply hydrated and ultimately more youthful-looking.
Key Benefits | How It Works
Peptides often find it difficult to get to where they need to be; they are large and dislike being around oil so they struggle to fit through the small, oil-based gaps between skin cells. Our 30% peptide blend contains an innovative delivery system which ensures that all our peptides can dive deep into the lower layers of the skin for optimal effect.
Drone-targeted copper peptide specifically targets fibroblast cells; skin cells responsible for making collagen and elastin. As the copper peptide is released into the fibroblast, collagen synthesis is stimulated and fine lines and wrinkles are smoothed in appearance.
MATRIXYL™ 3000 tricks skin cells into producing more collagen, while Argirelox blocks signals for muscle contraction to minimise the appearance of expression wrinkles. A combination of peptides which “trick” the skin into producing more collagen, helping to firm, plump and minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Carnosine protects from glycation-based skin ageing while hyaluronic deeply hydrates, as prebiotics rebalance the skin’s natural microbiome. A protective peptide that is naturally produced in the body, carnosine blocks skin-damaging sugars from binding to collagen in the skin, preventing the formation of wrinkles.
Drone-Targeted Copper Peptide A collagen stimulating copper peptide encapsulated in a polymer system which dives through the layers of the skin to specifically target collagen-producing cells.
ARGIRELOX™ An innovative peptide which works to fight expression wrinkles by minimising muscle contraction. Argirelox can block nerves from sending signals for the muscles to contract, visibly minimising the appearance of expression lines.
Multi-Weight Hyaluronic Acid™ With a unique ability to attract and retain more than 1,000x its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, leaving the complexion both nourished and supple.
How to Use
After cleansing in the morning and evening, massage Liquid Peptides across the face, neck and décolletage. Leave to absorb before applying moisturiser.
30% Complex Multi-Peptide Serum
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Inulin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Carnosine, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Dunaliella Salina (Green Algae) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Sodium Benzoate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Tetrapeptide-21, Pentapeptide-18, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pantolactone, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenylpropanol, Copper Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-14, Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer