Drinking Skinade collagen drink on a daily basis promotes…
- healthier looking skin
- more even toned skin
- younger looking skin
- increased skin hydration
- reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- more radiant skin
- natural peach and mangosteen flavour
- manufactured and bottled in the UK
- free from lactose, gluten and dairy
- anti-inflammatory relief for psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis & acne
- 35 calories per drink
Contains fresh water fish derived collagen peptides, Vitamin C & B complex, MSM, L-Lysine (supports immune system, relieves cold sores)
Skinade™ – the anti-ageing collagen drink boosts your natural collagen production improving the way your skin looks in as little as 30 days.
Each 15ml sachet contains exactly the same level of essential nutrients as 150ml bottle of ready to drink Skinade.
Travel sized, so you can take skinade in your hand luggage, to the gym or work. Just add the contents of the sachet into half a glass or bottle of cold water and drink.
Skinade contains the perfect ratio of active ingredients to create one of the most advanced anti-ageing skincare products available.
Skinade does not contain beef or pork products, hormones, genetically modified organisms (gmo), alcohol, added sugar, artificial flavours or artificial colours.
30 x Boxed 15ml sachets
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product! Awarded Best Topical Skincare in Medical Aesthetic Awards 2008Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV photoaging * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection. More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
- Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
- C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photoprotection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
- C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
- C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-aging results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature aging, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off Use every morning before moisturiser and sunscreen.
Why do I need this product?Think of an apple, cut in half and exposed to the air. It will quickly go brown and bad. If you dipped it in lemon juice it wouldn't. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which prevents oxidation thus stopping the apple from going bad. Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in daylight (not even necessarily sunshine / heat) and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. Antioxidant serums prevent this from happening. GENUINE UK STOCK FROM AN APPROVED SKINCEUTICALS SPECIALIST LEVEL CLINIC FREE DELIVERY
- Maximum strength salicylic acid kills bacteria, dissolves blackeads, kills spots
- Niacinamide delivers ingredients deeper into the skin whilst soothing and calming redness
- Azelaic Acid – antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes
- Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to un-clog pores and blackheads, prevent future blemishes.
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.