Plasma BT Treatments a non-surgical way to tighten & smooth skin
- Non-surgical eyelid lift
- Non-surgical eye bag reduction
- Hooded eye lids lifted & smoothed
- Wrinkle reduction
- Crow’s feet & smokers upper lip lines,
- Lift sagging skin, neck lines, crêpey eye lids
- Scar revision – traumatic, surgical, chicken pox or acne
- Stretch marks
- Skin tags & cherry angiomas (age related “blood blisters”)
- Pigmentation & age spots, sun spots, “liver spots”
Treatments suitable for men and women seeking an alternative to eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) to lift or smooth heavy, hooded or double eyelids and to reduce eye bags, crow’s feet wrinkles around the eyes.
Plasma technology soft-surgery gives results comparable to eyelid surgery without going “under the knife”
What does a Plasma eyelid lift or Plasma treatment involve?
- The area to be treated will be cleansed, sanitised and anaesthetic cream applied to numb the area. We include Dermalux LED light therapy to which contributes to the healing response.
- The hand held plasma tool produces a tiny flash of Plasma “lightening” which vaporises away a “full stop” size dot of skin to a superficial depth. This stimulates the skin to contract creating the tightening effect and initiate the natural healing process resulting in new tighter skin being produced. See our treatment video below.
- With eye lid lift / eye bag treatment you can expect swelling which can last 48 hours, this is a natural response. The application of recommended soothing post treatment creams and SPF is recommended.
- Written aftercare instructions will be given at your consultation and after treatment. We recommend an appropriate cosmeceutical skincare routine to support and maintain treatment results.
Results will last 3-5 years plus depending on lifestyle and skincare. Eye lid and eye bag treatments may need three treatments at approximately 8 week intervals
Please visit our Plasma Shower page to see further benefits of Plasma Beamwave without recovery time
Consultations with Diane Nivern or Dr Joshua Nivern MBChB BSc.
Treatments by Dr J. Nivern MBChB BSc. or our Nurse Practitioner
Ask about our SPECIAL OFFERS AVAILABLE IN MARCH with our Nurse
Blemish removal / skin tag removal from £75
Eye Lid or Eye Bag from £350
Upper and Lower Eye Lids & Eye bags from £550
Course of three upper & lower eye bags £1500
- Fees include consultation Dermalux LED Light Therapy & application of skin healing spray. We can apply Calecim stem cell serum (additional fee)
- Please note that this treatment is not suitable for clients with skin of colour due to risk of post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation
* Fees subject to prior consultation
To make an appointment for your consultation
Call our Manchester clinic now on 0161 796 1169 or Book in online here