Nourishes and hydrates the skin
Ordering & Returns Policy
Nourishes and hydrates the skin
Restores and maintains moisture
Absorbs evenly and quickly
Ideal for high altitudes and cold or dry climates
Optimal for dry or sensitive skin
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product! Awarded Best Topical Skincare in Medical Aesthetic Awards 2008Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV & HEVL sun damage / light damage * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection. * Helps inhibit cellular changes that can contribute to skin cancer More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
- Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
- C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photo (light) protection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
- C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
- C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-ageing results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature ageing, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off Use every morning before moisturiser and sunscreen.
Why do I need this product?Think of an apple, cut in half and exposed to the air. It will quickly go brown and bad. If you dipped it in lemon juice it wouldn't. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which prevents oxidation thus stopping the apple from going bad. Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in day-light (not just sun-shine) and HEVL blue light from phone and computers and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. Antioxidant serums prevent this from happening. GENUINE UK STOCK FROM AN APPROVED SKINCEUTICALS SPECIALIST LEVEL CLINIC FREE DELIVERY See below for more reasons why you need this in your routine
Powerful Vitamin C serum / gel L-Ascorbic acid antioxidant optimised formulation for the delicate eye area Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity Counteracts free radical damage caused by UV, infrared, smoking, pollution and internal ageing factors such as stress. Facilitates cellular repair Supports collagen production for firmer, smoother skin Supports natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone When used daily, this preventive and corrective treatment combats signs of fatigue to restore a fresh, vibrant appearance around the eyes.
- Double Corrective Power: Ruscus aculeatus and caffeine
- Reduces under-eye puffiness
- Increases circulation to brighten dark circles
- L-Ascorbic acid - Vitamin C brightens, protects, strengthens
FEATURES AND BENEFITS Reduces the appearance of redness and flushing by up to 30% Helps to improve skin smoothness by more than 55% Helps to enhance radiance by more than 30% High performance formulation tested on sensitive skin Non pore blocking treatment - free from parabens, fragrances, dyes and alcohol For sensitive skin and skin prone to inflammatory redness. Redness Neutralizer, a lightweight gel cream hydrates the skin, reinforces barrier function to reduce the appearance of redness. Formulated with patent-pending NeuroMed Complex which contains nature identical neuropeptides and natural actives to help to reduce inflammatory response. Calms vasodilation, the main causes of redness and flushing. This neuropeptide combination regulates inflammatory mediators and reduces skin's temperature while bisabolol, zinc gluconate and shea butter further soothe and comfort skin. USAGE AND RECOMMENDATIONS Very sensitive skin types Post procedure, following non-ablative lasers, medical-needling, microdermabrasion and chemical peels. Skin types prone to redness, such as Lupus, menopausal skin and those on medications causing redness USER EVALUATION 96% of users reported that skin immediately felt soothed 96% reported immediate overall satisfaction 95% stated that skin felt smoother immediately after application 94% reported that skin immediately felt protected 89% reported that skin appeared more even at 12 weeks Genuine Skinceuticals UK Stockist AND Clinic FREE DELIVERY
£59.99 Add to basket
Blemish + Age Defense is a targeted, oil-free approach to treating adult acne prone skin-imperfections, adult-acne, blemishes, open pores, rough skin, pigmentation from blemishes and signs of ageing. Specifically created for the concerns of the blemish-prone adult, Blemish + Age Defense goes beyond efficiently treating imperfections to also address signs of aging.
- Salicylic acid and capryloyl salicylic acid combat blemishes & blocked pores - blackheads
- Glycolic and citric acids treat fine lines, wrinkles and roughness
- Dioic acid fights imperfections, reduces excess sebum / oil production, and prevents hyperpigmentation that can cause skin to appear prematurely aged.
Daily moisturiser with UVA / UVB SPF 30 and Hyperbright technology to actively prevent the darkening of pigment in the skin. Use as your daily moisturiser Cosmetically elegant – non greasy Sheer, no white residue Satin finish makes an excellent make up base Ideal to prevent the formation of irregular skin tones or hyperpigmentation. Use over antioxidant serums such as Antioxidants CE Ferulic or Phloretin CF to further prevent the darkening of pigmentation FREE DELIVERY Genuine Skinceuticals UK Stockist and Clinic
£34.99 Add to basket
Potent Vitamin C, Ferulic acid & Phloretin Antioxidant Serum Clinically tested and proven to slow down collagen loss and darkening of the skin caused by UV exposure Use every morning to protect your skin from the effects of internal and external ageing factors including stress, day light, HEVL computer light, exercise, smoking and pollution. Defends skin against changes to DNA cell mutations which can lead to serious skin diseases such as skin cancers. Helps to lighten age spots and other forms of hyper pigmentation Accelerates cell renewal – supports new collagen for smoother, firmer skin Retexturises & smooths skin Suits oily, problematic and normal skin types - also available in gel serum formula Apply day cream with SPF on top See below information below as to why this serum is superior
Soothing, cooling, calming, oil free, hydrating skin serum with anti inflammatory, skin calming, redness reducing and antibacterial properties. Use after skin treatments to soothe and calm skin. Reduces redness and sanitises skin after blackhead extractions to minimise infections. Lightens blemishes and brown pigmented marks left from previous spots or blemishes without the use of harsh chemicals like hydroquinine. Cooling and calming for hot flush prone menopausal skin issues and acne rosacea For sensitive or problematic skin, this light oil-free gel contains botanical extracts with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to help soothe and calm irritated skin.
£49.99 Add to basket
Skinceuticals Resveratrol B E is a powerful antioxidant serum for night use. Improves skin density - firmness, radiance and elasticity. It also reduces the appearance of skin ageing. Skin repairs itself at night from external ageing effects of exposure to daylight (UVA/UVB), pollution, air conditioning, computer screens (UV and infrared) and internal ageing factors caused by stress, smoking, alcohol, lack of sleep, exercise and advancing years (oxidative stress) which create free-radical damage to the skin and body. Free-radicals are de-stabilised molecules which accelerate ageing by creating inflammation and collagen-breakdown. Resveratrol B E helps target the visible signs of ageing and helps to reinforce skin's natural protection against free radicals. It has a maximised concentration of 1% pure, stable Resveratrol, 0.5% Baicalin and 1% Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E). SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E supports the repair process to improve skin firmness, improved collagen density and elasticity, improved radiance and brightness, lightening of brown age-spots, irregular pigmentation Soothing, lightweight gel serum - use at night under night moisturiser cream and eye cream Suitable for normal, dry, combination or sensitive skin types. This is an ideal product for ageing skin types and post treatment skincare.
£114.99 Add to basket