Nourishes and hydrates the skin
Ordering & Returns Policy
Nourishes and hydrates the skin
Restores and maintains moisture
Absorbs evenly and quickly
Ideal for high altitudes and cold or dry climates
Optimal for dry or sensitive skin
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Formulated for adult skin prone to blemishes, spots or acne whilst treating ageing. Blemish + Age Cleansing Gel contains a powerful trio of exfoliating acids plus non-drying cleansing agents to remove impurities and excess oils. This daily cleanser targets blemishes and photoaging and prepares skin for Blemish + Age Solution and Blemish + Age Defense serum. BENEFITS Micro-exfoliating cleansing gel ideal for skin prone to blemishes and is showing signs of ageing such as fine lines, open pores, congestion, sun damage, irregular skin tone or hyperpigmentation (brown spots) Thorough cleansing agents combined with three exfoliating acids Non-drying In trials it was tolerated well by 92% of patients 26% improvement in blemishes in 1 week 28% improvement in fine lines after 4 weeks Authorised Stockist of Genuine Skinceuticals Products
£29.99 Add to basket
Powerful antioxidant serum. Counteracts the ageing effects of daylight, UV, Infrared, pollution, smoking and stress. For all skin types or conditions to help restore healthy looking skin Formulated with advanced antioxidant technology - 10% L-Ascorbic Acid proven to be absorbed into cells and used as an antioxidant. Lightweight, fast-absorbing serum combines skin brightening ferulic acid with 10% pure vitamin C to enhance antioxidant performance. Contains skin hydrating hyaluronic acid. Ideal for use on younger skins under 35 Assists with brightening of sun damage, pigmentation and blemish marks from spots Beneficial for skin prone to follicultis, shaving rash and ingrowing hairs. Proven delivery of L-ascorbic acid to the skin in concentrations proven to be effective L Ascorbic acid is the only version of Vitamin C that the cells recognise as an active antioxidant!
£59.99 Add to basket
Phloretin CF Antioxidant Gel Serum 30ml Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and leaves skin feeling firmer Prevents UV induced sun damage to skin Anti skin cancer properties Skin tone looks more even with a brighter complexion Brightens pigmentation, brown age, sun spots FEATURES AND BENEFITS Serum-In-A-Gel Technology Patent-pending gel delivery system suspends high concentrations of actives in solution at an acidic pH for maximum effectiveness Gel formulation enables actives to freely penetrate skin in a controlled manner for maximum bioavailability Gel network remains on the surface of the skin, reinforcing the skin's barrier Triple Antioxidant Treatment: 2% Phloretin, 10% Vitamin C, 0.5% Ferulic Acid Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity Divides and conquers the range of reactive oxygen species (ROS) throughout the skin Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity Reconstructs the skin's support structure Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types Ageing hyper pigmented and acne-prone skin This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion. Apply under a broad spectrum day cream Genuine UK Skinceuticals Stockist and Clinic
£125.00 Add to basket
Skinceuticals Resveratrol B E is a powerful antioxidant serum for night use. Improves skin density - firmness, radiance and elasticity. It also reduces the appearance of skin ageing. Skin repairs itself at night from external ageing effects of exposure to daylight (UVA/UVB), pollution, air conditioning, computer screens (UV and infrared) and internal ageing factors caused by stress, smoking, alcohol, lack of sleep, exercise and advancing years (oxidative stress) which create free-radical damage to the skin and body. Free-radicals are de-stabilised molecules which accelerate ageing by creating inflammation and collagen-breakdown. Resveratrol B E helps target the visible signs of ageing and helps to reinforce skin's natural protection against free radicals. It has a maximised concentration of 1% pure, stable Resveratrol, 0.5% Baicalin and 1% Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E). SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E supports the repair process to improve skin firmness, improved collagen density and elasticity, improved radiance and brightness, lightening of brown age-spots, irregular pigmentation Soothing, lightweight gel serum - use at night under night moisturiser cream and eye cream Suitable for normal, dry, combination or sensitive skin types. This is an ideal product for ageing skin types and post treatment skincare.
£114.99 Add to basket
Blemish + Age Defense is a targeted, oil-free approach to treating adult skin-imperfections, adult-acne, blemishes, open pores, rough skin, pigmentation from blemishes and signs of ageing. Specifically created for the concerns of the blemish-prone adult, Blemish + Age Defense goes beyond efficiently treating imperfections to also address signs of aging.
- Salicylic acid and capryloyl salicylic acid combat blemishes & blocked pores - blackheads
- Glycolic and citric acids treat fine lines, wrinkles and roughness
- Dioic acid fights imperfections, reduces excess sebum / oil production, and prevents hyperpigmentation that can cause skin to appear prematurely aged.
£69.99 Add to basket
Moisturiser and High Factor Facial Sunscreen SPF 50 in one! For all skin types especially those who are prone to developing hyper pigmentation or brown sun spots. Contains specific ingredients to prevent the formation of hyper pigmentation and melasma, chloasma (mask of pregnancy) Ideal to use after facial treatments such as laser, peels, microdermabrasion or surgery. Ultra Facial Defense provides high daily UVA and UVB protection; Light texture designed for all skin types, even the oiliest, is also a perfect make-up base. Daily broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection (SPF50) Very light texture Hypoallergenic and won't block pores! Long tasting hydration over 12 hours Excellent make-up base Suitable for all skin types including men’s skin Genuine Skinceuticals Stockist and Clinic
£34.99 Add to basket
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product! Awarded Best Topical Skincare in Medical Aesthetic Awards 2008Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV & HEVL sun damage / light damage * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection. * Helps inhibit cellular changes that can contribute to skin cancer More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
- Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
- C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photo (light) protection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
- C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
- C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-ageing results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature ageing, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off Use every morning before moisturiser and sunscreen.
Why do I need this product?Think of an apple, cut in half and exposed to the air. It will quickly go brown and bad. If you dipped it in lemon juice it wouldn't. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which prevents oxidation thus stopping the apple from going bad. Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in day-light (not just sun-shine) and HEVL blue light from phone and computers and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. Antioxidant serums prevent this from happening. GENUINE UK STOCK FROM AN APPROVED SKINCEUTICALS SPECIALIST LEVEL CLINIC FREE DELIVERY See below for more reasons why you need this in your routine
FEATURES AND BENEFITS Reduces the appearance of redness and flushing by up to 30% Helps to improve skin smoothness by more than 55% Helps to enhance radiance by more than 30% High performance formulation tested on sensitive skin Non pore blocking treatment - free from parabens, fragrances, dyes and alcohol For sensitive skin and skin prone to inflammatory redness. Redness Neutralizer, a lightweight gel cream hydrates the skin, reinforces barrier function to reduce the appearance of redness. Formulated with patent-pending NeuroMed Complex which contains nature identical neuropeptides and natural actives to help to reduce inflammatory response. Calms vasodilation, the main causes of redness and flushing. This neuropeptide combination regulates inflammatory mediators and reduces skin's temperature while bisabolol, zinc gluconate and shea butter further soothe and comfort skin. USAGE AND RECOMMENDATIONS Very sensitive skin types Post procedure, following non-ablative lasers, medical-needling, microdermabrasion and chemical peels. Skin types prone to redness, such as Lupus, menopausal skin and those on medications causing redness USER EVALUATION 96% of users reported that skin immediately felt soothed 96% reported immediate overall satisfaction 95% stated that skin felt smoother immediately after application 94% reported that skin immediately felt protected 89% reported that skin appeared more even at 12 weeks Genuine Skinceuticals UK Stockist AND Clinic FREE DELIVERY
£59.99 Add to basket