Why is YourZooki liposomal Vitamin C better than tablets?
YourZooki Vitamin C is made in the UK from superior L-Ascorbic Acid form of Vitamin C in microscopic liposome spheres which bond into our cell membranes before they can be excreted from the body.
The biggest problem to deal with when it comes to supplementing with Vitamin C is how much actually makes it into your cells as opposed to being flushed down the toilet.
To combat this, we can wrap Vitamin C at the nano-level in something called “Liposomes”. This is about making it easier for your cells to absorb Vitamin C, so rather than it getting flushed away you can actually benefit from it.
Along with increasing cellular absorption of Vitamin C the Liposomes protect the Vitamin C against the harsh environment of the gut ensuring that more intact Vitamin C makes it into your bloodstream.
YourZooki Vitamin C is water-soluble – this has a big impact on how our body absorbs Vitamin C:
Although water-soluble Vitamins are easily absorbed into the blood they can’t be stored by the body to be used at a later date
As easy as it is for Vitamin C to pass into the blood it just as easily passes into the urine if it isn’t taken in by the cells
In order to maximise the benefit of a Vitamin C supplement our cells need to be able to cope with a large spike in blood Vitamin C before it can be excreted from the body
For ordinary Vitamin C supplements this is where the problem arises.
Our cells can’t absorb large amounts of Vitamin C in the time it takes for the Vitamin C to pass into the urine. This is where Liposomes come in.
Liposomes make it easier for our cells to absorb YourZooki Vitamin C in that window of opportunity after the initial blood spike.
By surrounding Vitamin C in a phospholipid bi-layer, the same thing that surrounds our cells, we can speed up the rate at which our cells absorb Vitamin C from the blood.
The Liposomes easily merge with our cell membranes crucially by-passing the traditional protein channels our cells use to absorb Vitamin C.
It turns out that using Liposomes can have a big effect when it comes to the efficacy of a Vitamin C supplement.
How does YourZooki Vitamin C Support your Immune System?
One of the biggest and most well known reasons to take Vitamin C is to fuel your immune system.
Whenever our body comes under stress or infection our immune cells suck up Vitamin C to levels 50 x those found in the blood.
Our body can’t store Vitamin C – when our immune system goes into overdrive to deal with infection it very quickly burns through all the Vitamin C we have circulating the body.
This makes supplementing with YourZooki Vitamin C a great way to restock the blood with vital Vitamin C when we’re ill, not just to help the immune system cope with infection, but also to make sure we have Vitamin C for everything else as well (e.g. collagen production and energy).
To maximise the benefits of Vitamin C, we wrap YourZooki Vitamin C at the nano-level in something called “Liposomes”.
Liposomes ensure as much Vitamin C as possible makes it into our cells (rather than being flushed out in our urine) Liposomal Vitamin C is the difference that sets Zooki Vitamin C apart.
How does YourZooki Vitamin C reduce tiredness & fatigue?
Tiredness is one of the most common reasons for people to visit their GP in the UK.
What a lot of people don’t know is that a simple way to reduce tiredness is by increasing your Vitamin C intake.
Vitamin C can have this effect by influencing multiple body processes, with the European Food Standards Agency referencing three areas in particular that Vitamin C contributes to:
Combating tiredness & fatigue
Supporting psychological function
Normal Energy-Yielding Metabolism
Assists with absorption of iron
Collagen: the most prevalent protein in the human body. Not only does it act as the scaffolding that holds up the skin, preventing wrinkles & sagging but it also supports the building proteins for our hair & nails.
Collagen is incredibly important. It’s production peaks at the age of 25. Studies have shown that as we age, our collagen production decreases and that by the age of 40 we’ve lost over 30% of our total collagen.
Vitamin C & Collagen
One of the biggest roles of Vitamin C inside the body is regulating the synthesis of collagen
Using Vitamin C to boost collagen in the skin is often over-looked especially in the beauty industry where topical products are the main focus.
Vitamin C & Oxidative Stress
Beside the collagen-boosting benefits, Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant – protecting cells from destructive free radicals caused by the suns UV rays: a well established cause of the visible signs of ageing.
Vitamin C Zooki & your skin
The liposomes ensure that Vitamin C gets absorbed by the cells, rather than being flushed down the toilet, making Vitamin C Zooki one of the best ways to support collagen formation with Vitamin C.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Skinade Collagen Supplement Drink - Travel Sachets - 30 daysDrinking Skinade collagen drink on a daily basis promotes...
- healthier looking skin
- more even toned skin
- younger looking skin
- increased skin hydration
- reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- more radiant skin
- reduction of cellulite
High strength liposomal liquid Vitamin C with 98% absorption delivered to your cellsMany times more powerful than other non-liposomal oral forms of Vitamin C Easy to swallow liquid supplement - add to a glass of water Vitamin C is necessary for skin & tissue repair - Altrient C has been shown to improve skin firmness by 61% Vitamin C supports your immune system to fight & recover from infection, stress & illness Vitamin C supports uptake of iron reducing fatigue WHEAT FREE * GMO FREE * VEGAN
Brush-On-Block pure mineral, chemical free, broad spectrum UVA/ UVB sunscreenAvailable in Transparent or NEW Tan / Bronzer
- Brush-on-Block provides SPF 30 Broad Spectrum protection. Easy brush-on application. You can use it often, re-apply it with ease and take it everywhere for effortless on-the-go sun protection whenever you need it.
- Brush-On-Block is perfect for golfers, outdoor sports, gardeners, runners Invisible, transparent mineral powder sunscreen to avoid the greasy feel of cream sunscreen - Invisible feel. Nothing to "run" into your eyes if you sweat.Contains the naturally-occurring active mineral sunscreen ingredients titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, to provide full coverage, invisible, natural mineral sun protection that you simply brush on. No more messy, greasy lotions, sticks and sprays.It offers a fast, convenient and effective way to protect everyone's skin from the sun & visible light damage everyday. Brush-On-Block is a non-irritating, sweat and water resistant sunscreen that comes in a self-dispensing make up quality brush. Unlike chemical sunscreens which work by being absorbed into the skin, Brush-On-Block features natural minerals which sit on top of your skin and reflect the sun's rays away from your body. Since it is not absorbed into the skin Brush-On-Block is less likely to irritate the skin or clog pores, making it ideal for people with acne-prone or sensitive skin. Refillable - great value
- Sweat and Water Resistant
- No Chemical Sunscreen Ingredients
- Non Greasy
- Doesn't Sting Eyes
- Goes on Over or Under Makeup
- Won't Cause Breakouts
- Easy and Convenient
- Portable Self-dispensing Brush
- Great for Thinning Hair or Bald Spots - undetectable
- Ideal for Men, Women and Children
- Invisible finish colour-free - ALSO AVAILABLE IN TAN BRONZER
- Perfect for men!
- Suits all skin types and colours