Facial volume restoration – contouring for cheek, jawline, chin & nose shape
Are you looking for a way to improve your appearance without resorting to a facelift?
- Lift sagging areas of the face
- Restore hollow cheeks after weight loss or ageing
- Contour & define your cheekbones or jawline
- Restore your natural, youthful appearance
- Non-surgical nose shape correction
Why do our faces change with age?
With age we loose the support of natural fat-pads over the cheekbones & temples causing overlying skin to sag down. Cheeks become gaunt and flattened, wrinkles appear from nose to mouth, the mouth becomes down turned creating “marionette” lines making us look sad, we lose jawline definition and gain jowls
We can expertly restore your youthful appearance whilst maintaining a natural look.
This treatment is suitable for men & women.
Safe dermal filler enhancement with immediate results
We only use superior, pharmaceutical-grade dermal fillers from traceable, reputable UK pharmacies.
Dermal fillers are clear hyaluronic acid gels that are injected into the skin in small amounts to restore volume and structure. Our skin naturally contains hyaluronic acid which keeps the skin plump & hydrated but diminishes with age.
The injected gel gives natural volume under the skin which is lifted up and smoothed out.
Treatment takes approx 30-60 mins (including time for numbing to take effect). Results can be seen immediately.
The effects of dermal fillers are not permanent; most patients choose to have a follow-up treatment 12 – 18 months later.
Skin is deeply hydrated, collagen is naturally stimulated further enhancing results.
We provide a thorough consultation to evaluate your medical history & determine your suitability for treatment, offering advice on treatment options such as advanced skincare treatments & skincare routines.
Full Face Rejuvenation | 8 Point Face Lift with Dermal Fillers
Fees; A bespoke combination of dermal fillers are selected for our full face approach. We can advise you specifically at your consultation.
Fees from £650
We use dermal fillers from Teosyal, Juvederm including Volux & Voluma Aliaxin, Profhilo & Viscoderm Hydrobooster to give a soft, flexible, natural appearance.
Consultations are FREE of charge with our experienced Nurse Practitioner. Treatment can take place on the same day subject to availability
To make an appointment for your consultation or treatment
Call now on 0161 796 1169 or Book in online here
Who injects at the Diane Nivern Clinic? – Our medical aesthetic consultations & treatments are provided by our Nurse prescriber, Michelle. She was lead a theatre Nurse in the NHS before specialising in aesthetic treatments. She is a trainer, assessor & mentor for Nurses completing their Nurse prescriber’s qualifications at a leading north-west university. Michelle is a Level 7 aesthetic injector currently completing her Masters Degree in aesthetic treatments. She has advanced training with high profile doctors including extensive anatomical & evidence based research into treatment modalities
What happens during treatment?
After your consultation local anaesthetic cream will be applied to numb the area. The product contains local anaesthetic to reduce discomfort.
Your face will be gently marked with the injection locations. You’ll be in a sitting position whilst the dermal filler is carefully and slowly injected into the skin. This way you and your practitioner can see the correction taking place to achieve a natural, pleasing result. The treated area is gently massaged to integrate the product.
What should I do after dermal filler injections?
Following your dermal filler treatment, it is important not to touch the treated area or apply make-up for at least six hours. This is to reduce the risk of injection-site infection.
Please bear in mind that immediately after treatment, some common anticipated injection-related reactions can occur. These reactions are temporary and typically resolve within 7-14 days. However, in order to allow the skin to recover more efficiently, the following advice may prove to be useful:
1. Redness – A clean, light make-up can be applied to cover any redness after the initial six hour recovery period.
2. Swelling – Do not expose the treated area to intense heat (e.g. sauna, steam room and sunbathing) or to extreme cold for one week following treatment. A clean cool pack can be applied directly to the treated area. It has been reported that non-prescription anti-inflammatory analgesia (NSAIDs*) may prove useful in the reduction of swelling so long as you are medically suitable to take them. However, bruising may be enhanced and/or prolonged with the use of NSAIDs*.
3. Bruising – If you are using aspirin or similar medication, be aware that the likelihood of bruising may increase. It has been reported that Arnica** cream and/or tablets help to minimise bruising. Arnica cream can be applied directly to bruising and may help the bruise resolve more quickly. Make-up can be applied to cover bruising following the initial six hour post treatment period.
4. Discomfort – Following treatment, the area can feel tender from the injection. Non-prescription analgesia** can be taken.
5. Itching – Following treatment the treatment area may feel slightly itchy for 7-14 days. Non-prescription anti-histamines* may reduce itching.
If symptoms persist, you should contact us
**Prior to taking any medication to help reduce any of the above anticipated side effects you must ensure with your doctor or pharmacist that it is safe for you to do so.