Use in the morning & evening after cleansing, Massage 4 drops over affected area.
Follow up with sunscreen during the day.
Teprenone – A patented anti-redness active that helps to prolong the life of skin cells, enhancing the skin’s protective barrier reducing sensitivity and redness
Organic Sage Extract – A powerful natural antioxidant that helps to soothe inflammation & calm irritation
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Medik8 Pure C15 | Antioxidant Vitamin C Serum with L-Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E & GlutathioneAntioxidant serums are one of THE most important parts of your skin care routine. Antioxidant vitamins A, C and E along with glutathione and ferulic acid slow down the ageing effects of free radical damage caused by day-light and HEV computer light, stress, pollution. This innovative antioxidant serum visibly brightens skin tone, smooths fine lines, firms tired skin and refines skin texture. The result is a radiant, smooth and more youthful-looking complexion. Formulated using stable vitamin C at a potent 15% - Pure C15 serum is perfect for those who are experienced using vitamin C in their regime and are looking for a higher strength. Vitamin E is a powerful oil based antioxidant which helps keep skin supple and moisturised. Glutathione is the universal antioxidant which recycles Vit C & E and brightens pigmentation Suitable for all skin types especially city dwellers, smokers, stressed, sun damaged or regular exercisers / sporty types to combat oxidative stress and free radical damage to the skin Use EVERY morning before moisturising sunscreens
Medik8 Super C 30 Intense now called Super C30 Ferulic | Medik8's most powerful vitamin C serumFormulated with highly stable 30% ethylated ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and boosted with ferulic acid to ensure complexion is left radiant & youthful-looking. Both Vitamin C, Vitamin E and ferulic acid are ultra-potent antioxidants that when used together, boost each other’s antioxidant activity. They work to neutralise the effects of environmental aggressors such as pollution and sun damage. A formula boosted with turmeric, a botanical renowned for its intensive skin-brightening properties. DIANE'S TIP: Apply this daily in the morning. Don't forget the backs of your hand!
Medik8 Sleep Glycolic Overnight Peel - Time release AHA Overnight At-Home Glycolic PeelContains true 10% encapsulated Glycolic Acid Time Release Technology (crystal encapsulation) which minimises any irritation caused from powerful levels of glycolic acid The 10% free glycolic acid at-home peel is a powerful formula with minimal tingling, and no downtime. It is ideal for use to prolong the results of in-clinic / salon peels or a course of facials. Medik8Sleep Glycolic can also be used as a skin preparation home peel product before starting a stronger clinic skin peels Skin Type: Anti-Ageing, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Pigmentation Size: 30ml
Press & Glow is an active, exfoliating "toner" that gives you a smooth, fresh, glowing complexion without flaking or irritationNew generation PHA (polyhydroxy acid) gluconolactone is a gentle but effective skin exfoliating acid that does not irritate your skin Proven to be super hydrating - no more flaky, sensitised skin that can occur after using exfoliating acids like Glycolic acid toners. Press & Glow gently exfoliates the surface of your skin enabling better penetration of active ingredients like vitamin C and A. Skin texture is smoother, it looks more radiant, make-up sits beautifully Press & Glow can be used everyday, twice a day, leaving the skin visibly glowing, hydrated and soothed. Press & Glow is using PHA 5.5% Gluconolactone. This active toner is formulated with the latest gentle action exfoliating acids - PHAs only, no AHA/BHA (No Glycolic or Salicylic in the formula - perfect for sensitive skins.
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.
- Maximum strength salicylic acid kills bacteria, dissolves blackeads, kills spots
- Niacinamide delivers ingredients deeper into the skin whilst soothing and calming redness
- Azelaic Acid – antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes
- Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to un-clog pores and blackheads, prevent future blemishes.