Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Gel Antioxidant Serum – Vitamin C Serum suits combination to oily skin types
Protects skin from ageing effects of day and artificial / computer light which degrades collagen leading to the appearance of wrinkles
Reduces ageing effects of pollution and oxidative stress
Prevents UV and HEVL computer light induced damage to skin
Anti Skin cancer properties
Skin tone looks more even with a brighter complexion
Brightens pigmentation, brown age, sun spots
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
High concentrations of actives in solution at an acidic pH for maximum skin penetration
Actives freely penetrate skin in a controlled manner for maximum bioavailability
Triple Antioxidant Treatment:
2% Phloretin, 10% Vitamin C L-Ascorbic acid and 0.5% Ferulic Acid
Prevents premature signs of ageing and corrects existing light damage, especially age spots and laxity
Stabilises the destructive effect of free radicals or reactive oxygen species (ROS) created through stress, exercise, smoking, pollution, day and computer light exposure.
Supports healthy cellular repair
Reconstructs the skin’s support structure
Boosts skin’s natural immunity against DNA changes to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer
Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone
Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types
Ageing hyper pigmented and acne-prone skin
This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin’s structure for a firmer, brighter complexion.
Why Vitamin C Serum is best for me?
- Mature, dry skin, sundamaged or a compromised skin barrier benefits from Vitamin E too – Consider Skinceuticals CE Ferulic
- Young skin needs protecting too – Consider Skinceuticals Serum 10
- Combination skin prone to pigmentation ? consider Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Gel
Why is L-Ascorbic Acid special?
Think of those inferior versions of vitamin c like a glove.
If you needed a left hand glove but all I had to give you was a right hand one then you couldn’t wear it / use it! BUT it’s still a glove!
If a serum contains Vitamin C in the form of Citric acid for example – your skin couldn’t use it as an antioxidant to stabilise the damage done to your skin by free radicals or rogue oxygen species created by stress, pollution, UV daylight or HEVL light created by computers and devices – but it’s still vit c!
That’s why superior antioxidant serums like Skinceuticals CE Ferulic are so special and worth every penny.
This 30ml bottle should last at least 3 months so that equates to an investment of just over £1 per day to protect your skin and slow down the visible signs of skin ageing.
A great investment for healthy and beautiful skin in the future
Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Serum contains 10% L-ascorbic acid – the only version of Vitamin C proven to be bio-available as an antioxidant to our cells
2% Phloretin derived from apples which prevents discolouration of the skin from uneven pigmentation
0.5% Ferulic Acid stabilises free radical damage in the skin & doubles the synergistic benefits transforming it into an unrivalled super-antioxidant combination.
The vitamin versions used in this serum are in the formats that our skin cells can actually use as antioxidants.
Inferior products contain versions of Vitamin C or Vitamin E which cannot cross the cell walls to be effective.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity Combats the ageing effects of exposure to daylight, artificial and computer light which degrades collagen leading to wrinkles and sagging skin Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity Reconstructs the skin's support structure Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types - the gel formula is more comfortable on dryer or irritated problematic skin Brightens uneven skin discolourations, pigmentation, blemish marked, acne-prone skin This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion. Apply under a broad spectrum day cream Genuine UK Skinceuticals Stockist and Clinic
Protects | Lightens | Brightens | Firms
Skinceuticals Brightening UV Defense SPF 30 - Everyday facial moisturiser to brighten skin affected by uneven pigmentationCosmetically elegant – non greasy - Suitable for men & women & all skin types Sheer, satin finish that doesn't leave an ashy cast or residue Satin finish makes an excellent make up base Ideal to prevent the formation of irregular skin tones or hyperpigmentation. Use over antioxidant serums such as Antioxidants CE Ferulic or Phloretin CF or Phloretin CF Gel to further prevent the darkening of pigmentation
We stock a range of products and home treatment systems to brighten, reduce and prevent pigmentation - seeCircadia Amandola Milk Cleanser RegimA Omega high Impact - lactic acid night cream / mask Image MD Brightening Cream
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product!
Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV & HEVL sun damage / light damage * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection
* Helps inhibit cellular changes that can contribute to skin cancer
More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photo (light) protection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-ageing results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature ageing, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off Use every morning before moisturiser and sunscreen.
Why do I need this product?Think of an apple, cut in half and exposed to the air. It will quickly go brown and bad. If you dipped it in lemon juice it wouldn't. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which prevents oxidation thus stopping the apple from going bad. Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in day-light (not just sun-shine) and HEVL blue light from phone and computers and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. Antioxidant serums prevent this from happening. GENUINE UK STOCK FROM AN APPROVED SKINCEUTICALS SPECIALIST LEVEL CLINIC See below for more reasons why you need this in your routine
RegimA Scar Repair Forte & Anti-Stretch Mark Complex for scars and stretch marksAll the ingredients in this advanced formulation have been chosen to protect and repair skin during the healing phase. RegimA Scar Repair Forte will supports the healing process of new wounds and blemishes including acne to help prevent scar formation. RegimA Scar Repair Forte promotes collagen growth in old scars to help flatten, reduce redness, pain, and function. RegimA Scar Repair Forte reduces red / purple stretch marks and helps prevent further stretch marks forming Effective as a 'preventative and treatment' for stretch marks. It has also been seen clinically to have a calming, healing effect on acne scarred skins. Available in three sizes
- Powerful 8% mixed acid content
- Salicylic acid and capryloyl salicylic acid combat blemishes & blocked pores - blackheads
- Glycolic and citric acids treat fine lines, wrinkles and roughness
- Dioic acid fights imperfections, reduces excess sebum / oil production, and prevents hyperpigmentation that can cause skin to appear prematurely aged.
Effective, clinical grade skincare system formulated to combat adult acne, blemishes and signs of ageing.
Skin Type │Normal │Oily Blemish- Prone Skin
Skin Concern │ Blemishes │ Uneven Skin Texture │ Enlarged Pores │ Fine Lines | Blackheads |Full Sized Products included within the kit: Blemish + Age Cleanser 240ml | Gel Cleanser Blemish + Age Defense 30ml |Corrective Serum Phyto Corrective 30ml |Hydrating Gel-serum Blemish + Age Cleanser 240ml Refreshing gel cleanser, formulated with salicylic, glycolic and Lipo hydroxy acid, unblock pores, minimise the appearance of blemishes and brighten skin. Exfoliates and improves skin clarity Smooths surface texture and removes excess oil Optimised for effective makeup removal and cleansing efficacy Blemish + Age Defense 30ml Lightweight serum which reduces the appearance of blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles. This serum is formulated with five different acids to target ageing and blemishes. Improves appearance of blemishes by up to 46% Reduces excess sebum/oil by up to 28% Exfoliates to improve skin texture and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Skinceuticals Serum 10 - Powerful antioxidant serumCounteracts the ageing effects of daylight, UV, Infrared, pollution, smoking and stress. For all skin types or conditions to help restore healthy looking skin Formulated with advanced antioxidant technology - 10% L-Ascorbic Acid proven to be absorbed into cells and used as an antioxidant. Lightweight, fast-absorbing serum combines skin brightening ferulic acid with 10% pure vitamin C to enhance antioxidant performance. Contains skin hydrating hyaluronic acid. Ideal for use on younger skins under 35 Assists with brightening of sun damage, pigmentation and blemish marks from spots Beneficial for skin prone to follicultis, shaving rash and ingrowing hairs. Proven delivery of L-ascorbic acid to the skin in concentrations proven to be effective L Ascorbic acid is the only version of Vitamin C that the cells recognise as an active antioxidant!
SkinCeuticals AGE Interrupter Cream - a potent anti wrinkle face cream which improves visible signs of ageing in mature skin such as thinning skin, fine lines, wrinkles, sagging and loss of firmness.
This silky smooth, quickly absorbed moisturising cream helps to rehydrate, firm, smooth & lift skin - suitable for men and women with mature, ageing skin.SkinCeuticals AGE Interrupter Cream was formulated to address skin ageing caused by Advanced Glycation End-products - see below for more information