Phloretin CF Gel Antioxidant Serum
Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and leaves skin feeling firmer
Prevents UV and HEVL computer light induced damage to skin
Anti Skin cancer properties
Skin tone looks more even with a brighter complexion
Brightens pigmentation, brown age, sun spots
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
High concentrations of actives in solution at an acidic pH for maximum skin penetration
Actives freely penetrate skin in a controlled manner for maximum bioavailability
Triple Antioxidant Treatment:
2% Phloretin, 10% Vitamin C L-Ascorbic acid and 0.5% Ferulic Acid
Prevents premature signs of ageing and corrects existing light damage, especially age spots and laxity
Stabilises the destructive effect of free radicals or reactive oxygen species (ROS) created through stress, exercise, smoking, pollution, day and computer light exposure.
Supports healthy cellular repair
Reconstructs the skin’s support structure
Boosts skin’s natural immunity against DNA changes to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer
Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone
Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types
Ageing hyper pigmented and acne-prone skin
This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin’s structure for a firmer, brighter complexion.
Why is L-Ascorbic Acid special?
Think of those inferior versions of vitamin c like a glove.
If you needed a left hand glove but all I had to give you was a right hand one then you couldn’t wear it / use it! BUT it’s still a glove!
If a serum contains Vitamin C in the form of Citric acid for example – your skin couldn’t use it as an antioxidant to stabilise the damage done to your skin by free radicals or rogue oxygen species created by stress, pollution, UV daylight or HEVL light created by computers and devices – but it’s still vit c!
That’s why superior antioxidant serums like Skinceuticals CE Ferulic are so special and worth every penny.
This 30ml bottle should last at least 3 months so that equates to an investment of just over £1 per day to protect your skin and slow down the visible signs of skin ageing.
A great investment for healthy and beautiful skin in the future
Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Serum contains 10% L-ascorbic acid – the only version of Vitamin C proven to be bio-available as an antioxidant to our cells and 2% Phloretin and 0.5% Ferulic Acid doubles the synergistic benefits transforming it into an unrivalled super-antioxidant combination.
The vitamin versions used in this serum are in the formats that our skin cells can actually use as antioxidants.
Inferior products contain versions of Vitamin C or Vitamin E which cannot cross the cell walls to be effective. But they are still “Vitamin C”.
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product! Awarded Best Topical Skincare in Medical Aesthetic Awards 2008Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV & HEVL sun damage / light damage * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection. * Helps inhibit cellular changes that can contribute to skin cancer More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
- Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
- C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photo (light) protection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
- C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
- C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-ageing results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature ageing, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off Use every morning before moisturiser and sunscreen.
Why do I need this product?Think of an apple, cut in half and exposed to the air. It will quickly go brown and bad. If you dipped it in lemon juice it wouldn't. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which prevents oxidation thus stopping the apple from going bad. Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in day-light (not just sun-shine) and HEVL blue light from phone and computers and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. Antioxidant serums prevent this from happening. GENUINE UK STOCK FROM AN APPROVED SKINCEUTICALS SPECIALIST LEVEL CLINIC FREE DELIVERY See below for more reasons why you need this in your routine
- Salicylic acid and capryloyl salicylic acid combat blemishes & blocked pores - blackheads
- Glycolic and citric acids treat fine lines, wrinkles and roughness
- Dioic acid fights imperfections, reduces excess sebum / oil production, and prevents hyperpigmentation that can cause skin to appear prematurely aged.