Profhilo is an injectable treatment to deeply hydrate your skin, improve skin texture & elasticity with immediate tightening effect
Profhilo injections re-model the skin which could be said to “cure” wrinkles rather than “fill” them.
Profhilo is ULTRAPURE hydrating hyaluronic acid which stimulates the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid in your skin.
Skin is deeply hydrated with a smoother texture. Skin feels firmer & lifted.
Profhilo treatments have been described in the media as “injectable moisturiser” as skin feels super hydrated, smoother, firmer
Treatment is pleasant with only five individual injection points on the face. The effect of the injections triggers a natural healing response which uses the hydrating hyaluronic acid to produce healthy new collagen for more elasticised, youthful skin.
Where can you inject Profhilo? Face | Neck | Upper Chest | Hands | Upper / Inner Arms
Profhilo is not a dermal filler – it does not add fullness to the face – this makes Profhilo injections popular with cautious patients who don’t want to look like they have had any “work done” to their face.
Profhilo injections help to improve overall skin quality and can be a useful first step before proceeding to target deeper lines or restoring facial contours.
Each syringe contains 2ml of product – 1ml is used on each side of the face. Additional syringes would be needed for forehead or neck for example.
Profhilo can improve skin quality to face, neck, decolletage upper chest) backs of hands and inner arms.
Two treatments one month apart for optimal results – some clients may require additional treatments depending on age, lifestyle & initial skin quality.
Treatment is quick and comfortable with very little discernible downtime.
Treatment suitable for men & women.
Prices – £300 per 2 ml syringe per treatment – INQUIRE ABOUT CURRENT SPECIAL OFFERS 01617961169
Consultations available each Monday & Friday 11AM TO 7PM with our Nurse Practitioner who trained with Profhilo in this specialised technique – we are an approved Profhilo clinic.
Treatment can be received on same day if desired (subject to suitability).
* Two treatments one month apart for best results – progressive improvement from approximately one month after second treatment subject to lifestyle, age and skincare. Extra syringes will be needed for additional areas such as forehead or neck.
Who injects at the Diane Nivern Clinic? – Our medical aesthetic consultations & treatments are provided by our Nurse prescriber, Michelle. She was lead a theatre Nurse in the NHS before specialising in aesthetic treatments. She is a lecturer, trainer, assessor & mentor for Nurses completing their Nurse prescriber’s qualifications at a leading north-west university. Michelle is a Level 7 aesthetic injector currently completing her Masters Degree in aesthetic treatments. She has advanced training with high profile doctors including extensive anatomical & evidence based research into treatment modalities
What happens during treatment?
After your consultation local anaesthetic cream may be applied to numb the area if required but treatment is quick and without discomfort.
Your face will be gently marked with the injection locations. You’ll be in a reclined position whilst the Profhilo is carefully and slowly injected into the skin.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER DERMAL FILLER INJECTIONS?
Following your dermal filler treatment, it is important not to touch the treated area or apply make-up for at least six hours. This is to reduce the risk of injection-site infection.
Please bear in mind that immediately after treatment, some common anticipated injection-related reactions can occur. These reactions are temporary and typically resolve within 7-14 days. However, in order to allow the skin to recover more efficiently, the following advice may prove to be useful:
1. Redness – A clean, light make-up can be applied to cover any redness after the initial six hour recovery period.
2. Swelling – Do not expose the treated area to intense heat (e.g. sauna, steam room and sunbathing) or to extreme cold for one week following treatment. A clean cool pack can be applied directly to the treated area. It has been reported that non-prescription anti-inflammatory analgesia (NSAIDs*) may prove useful in the reduction of swelling so long as you are medically suitable to take them. However, bruising may be enhanced and/or prolonged with the use of NSAIDs*.
3. Bruising – If you are using aspirin or similar medication, be aware that the likelihood of bruising may increase. It has been reported that Arnica** cream and/or tablets help to minimise bruising. Arnica cream can be applied directly to bruising and may help the bruise resolve more quickly. Make-up can be applied to cover bruising following the initial six hour post treatment period.
4. Discomfort – Following treatment, the area can feel tender from the injection. Non-prescription analgesia** can be taken.
5. Itching – Following treatment the treatment area may feel slightly itchy for 7-14 days. Non-prescription anti-histamines* may reduce itching.
If symptoms persist, you should contact us
**Prior to taking any medication to help reduce any of the above anticipated side effects you must ensure with your doctor or pharmacist that it is safe for you to do so.