Containing 15% L-ascorbic acid the only version of Vitamin C proven to be bio-available as an antioxidant to our cells and 1% alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E) PLUS ferulic acid doubles the synergistic benefits transforming it into an unrivalled super-antioxidant combination.
The vitamin versions used in this serum are in the formats that our skin cells can actually use as antioxidants.
Inferior products contain versions of Vitamin C or Vitamin E which cannot cross the cell walls to be effective. But they are still “Vitamin C”.
Why is L-Ascorbic Acid special?
Think of those inferior versions like a glove.
If you needed a left hand glove but all I had to give you was a right hand one then you couldn’t wear it / use it! BUT it’s still a glove!
If a serum contains Vitamin C in the form of Citric acid for example – your skin couldn’t use it as an antioxidant to stabilise the damage done to your skin by free radicals or rogue oxygen species created by stress, pollution, UV daylight or HEVL light created by computers and devices.
That’s why superior antioxidant serums like Skinceuticals CE Ferulic are so special and worth every penny.
This 30ml bottle should last at least 3 months so that equates to an investment of just over £1 per day to protect your skin and slow down the visible signs of skin ageing.
A great investment for healthy and beautiful skin in the future.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer