Containing 15% pure L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) and 1% alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E) the addition of ferulic acid doubles the already synergistic
Containing 15% pure L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) and 1% alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E) the addition of ferulic acid doubles the already
synergistic benefits transforming it into an unrivalled super-antioxidant combination.
The vitamin versions used in this serum are in the formats that our skin cells can actually use as antioxidants. These versions are permitted access into the cells.
Inferior products contain versions of Vitamin C or Vitamin E which cannot cross the cell walls to be effective. But they are still Vitamin C.
Why is L-Ascorbic Acid special?
Think of those inferior versions like a glove.
If you needed a left hand glove but all I had to give you was a right hand one then you couldnt wear it / use it! BUT its still a glove! Not much good for you and if it was ordinary Vitamin C your skin wouldnt be able to use it properly either.
Thats why superior products like CE Ferulic are so special and worth every penny.
This 30ml bottle will last approx 4 months and equates to less than £1 per day.
A great investment for healthy and beautiful skin in the future.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Stimulates firmer smoother skin
- Improves pigmentation
- Improves skin texture
- Diminishes lines and wrinkles