Liberally apply in morning and evening to cleansed skin.
SKIN TYPE, INDICATIONS &
15% L-Ascorbic Acid – Vitamin C
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
Potent forms of anti-oxidants
Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Biopeptide CL)
A messenger peptide for collagen renewal, retinoic acid like” activity without irritancy, in vitro collagen stimulation by 350% and stimulation of glycosaminoglycan synthesis by 146%
Increases dermal thickness, increases collagen production
Wrinkle relaxing, line smoothing
Hyaluronic Acid Hydrates – Binds 1000x Water into the skin
Resveratrol (grape seed extract)Powerful anti-oxidant, protects immune cells, skin cells
Algae extract (pepha tight)BHA exfoliator
Alpha Lipoic Acid – Tightens the skin and has strengthening properties on connective tissue.
Green tea – Potent anti-oxidant
Ceramide 3 Forms protective barrier, reducing trans-epidermal water loss
Super Oxide Dismutase Enzyme that fights free radicals
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.
- Exfoliates - Normalises skin renewal to resurface the skin
- Enzymes help break down dead skin cells to promote exfoliation
- Encourages new skin cells to travel up to the skin’s surface
- Replenishes moisture levels critical for efficient skin cell production & turnover
- Reinforces skin’s barrier by optimising the amino acid supply, a key element of skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF)
- Kombucha - Natural fermented prebiotic Smooths skin Improves radiance and skin tone Hyaluronic Acid Provides a non-irritating, hydrating base