Liberally apply. Massage thoroughly for deep penetration.
SKIN TYPE INDICATIONS BENEFITS
Rosacea and Sensitive – Ultra hydrating Soothing
Aging – Anti-oxidants rich emollient formula
Dry/Dehydrated – Combats the visible effects of stress
Post Peel/Post Operative – Repairs aging skin
Sun Damaged/Sun Burned Promotes healthy cell renewal
Morning – if excessively dry Evening
KEY INGREDIENT FUNCTION
20% of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E – Anti-oxidants
Hyaluronic Acid Hydrates – Binds 1000x Water
Retinyl Palmitate – Vitamin A- skin revitaliser
Ceramide 3 Forms protective barrier, reducing transepidermal water loss
Alpha Lipoic Acid – Anti-oxidant
Linoleic Acid – Improves moisture & hydration
Rice Bran – Soothing – promoter of collagen
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
As used in our professional treatments - An ideal "lockdown" home facial product!
Hydrating, brightening vitamin C & exfoliating fruit enzyme mask.Gently exfoliates dead skin with enzymes and adds essential anti-oxidants and minerals to improve skin health. Infuses skin with hyaluronic acid to hydrate, plump and smooth. Removes dull, dry, rough dead skin, helps unclog pores, brightens dull skin, skin feels softer and smoother Removes self tan build up Skin glows after use Make up lasts longer Skincare products absorb deeper for enhanced results For all skin types including sensitive skin and rosacea
Smooths and diminishes fine lines Instantly hydrates eyes - Diminishes dark circles - Brightens darkened eyelids - Soothing and refreshingFor men & women Soothing - Lightweight gel Brightens & breaks down under eye shadows & pigmentation Relaxes eye wrinkles by 32% in 28 days Scientifically - advanced hydrating, anti-ageing eye gel. Contains a blend of nourishing anti-oxidants that reduce fine lines and prevent the breakdown of collagen. Vitamin K (Phytonadion) diminishes dark circles. Restores youthful looking eyes. Contains Argireline, Synake, Eyeliss - Safe topical alternatives to "botox" decreases furrows by 32% in 28 days Smoothing and anti-wrinkle properties proven reduce wrinkles by 52% NOTE: We can't sell this online so please call us to place your order £49
Diane Nivern's favourite cleanser, brilliant make up remover! The best natural oil cleanser - will not block pores!Diane's recommendation; oil is the natural solvent to oil - so if you have blemish prone skin, blackheads or" bumps" under the skin don't be put off from using THIS oil cleanser - Why? it does not contain pore blocking mineral oil (petrochemical, liquid paraffin, "baby-oil") nor any detergents like some "oil" cleansers which turn white when you add water to them. This oily cleanser will remove make up including mascara and long wear products, it's massagable - very important for your face - it will soften blackheads, is gentle on sore spots, is gentle on dryer or sensitive skins too. WHO'S IT FOR? All skin types especially dry, mature, sensitive and Rosacea skin types. Ideal cleanser for inflamed, acne-prone, spot prone skin with blackheads - oil cleansers are soothing but dissolve the sebum / oil in blocked pores too. Excellent eye make up remover too! Ideal for post treatment skincare. WHAT DOES IT DO? A soy oil based cleanser that gently and quickly removes all traces of makeup, debris and even mascara! Nourishes and soothes dry, mature, sensitive, rosacea prone and post-treatment skin. Leaves a thin veil of antioxidant protection on the skin. May be used as an all-over body treatment before showering to replenish dry skin. Extremely gentle and healing post-surgical cleanser. Diane says...
" This gorgeous cleanser is great, probably THE best eye make up remover I have ever used. Gently and effectively removes all make-up. I recommend this cleanser for sore, sensitive, acne prone skin, especially a skin irritated by Roaccutane / Isotretinoin. Oil dissolves oil better than detergent based face washes. Therefore this oil based cleanser helps unclog oily, blackhead prone skin which can also be dehydrated , flaky and sore. Easily removed with warm water and a clean cotton face cloth"236ml