Medik8 Mutiny Squalane-Based Lip Balm | Deeply moisturising petrochemical-free lip & lanolin-free balm
Deeply moisturising, anti-inflammatory, soothing lip balm for dry or chapped lips.
KEY BENEFITS – A squalane-based alternative lip balm, which instantly melts into an oil on the lips. Providing both instant and long-lasting hydration.
RESULTS – Moisture is locked in tight, leaving the lips visibly nourished and replenished Lips look plumper & smoother
KEY INGREDIENTS – Natural Squalane, Sea Buckthorn Oil & Multiweight Hyaluronic Acid
What is Squalane or squalene?
Squalane is almost chemically identical to squalene, a molecule which makes up about 12% of our sebum. Squalane acts as a protective, moisturising barrier over the skin to lock in hydration. The difference between squalene and squalane is reactivity; squalene has reactive double bonds which in skincare can oxidise, block pores and cause blemishes. Squalane, however, is entirely unreactive on the skin and non-comedogenic. It is able to penetrate into the natural lipids of the skin, absorbing effortlessly and replenishing the skin’s natural barrier. The result; visibly soft, supple and smooth skin.’
MUTINY® Squalane-Based Alternative Lip Balm
Squalane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aqua (Water), Sucrose Laurate, Sucrose Stearate, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Glyceryl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
How to Use
Apply Mutiny to the lips, as often as required.
Top Tip Use as an indulgent overnight lip mask. Simply apply a thick layer before bed and wake up to visibly smooth, soft and nourished lips.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Oily Skin | Combination Skin | Dull Rough Skin | Blackheads | Open Pores | Uneven Skin TonesThoroughly yet gently removes impurities and decongests blocked pores This result in smoother, refined texture with luminous clarity. DIANE'S TIP: This is one of my favourites - effective cleansing, surface exfoliation and pore refining without stinging nor tightness. Ideal as a morning wash & after exercise - Remove with warm water and one of Diane's favourite face cloths