Medik8 Illuminating Eye Balm | Instant Eye Brightening Formula
For instant brightening and concealing for the delicate under eye area. Diminish dark circles, puffiness and signs of fatigue with this revolutionary product
An instantly illuminating and hydrating eye balm which helps to visibly brighten and refresh tired eyes.
Illuminating Eye Balm minimises the appearance of puffiness and dark circles by combining soothing natural extracts with sheer, light-reflecting mineral pigments in a subtle colour match tint.
Illuminating Minerals, Red Algae Extract, Cucumber Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin
How It Works
Illuminating mineral pigments work to enhance the beauty of the delicate under eye area for a brighter and fresh look. The mineral tint effortlessly bounces light away from dark circles. The under eye area is prone to dehydration due to the skin being very thin, therefore Medik8 Illuminating Eye Balm is expertly formulated with hydrating actives.
Medik8 Illuminating Eye Balm is formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid and glycerin to refresh and awaken the under eye. They work to draw moisture from both the lower layers of the skin and the environment to help add suppleness to this delicate area.
Cucumber extract hydrates, cools, revitalises and refreshes tired looking eye area.
Red algae extract is rich in a compound which regulates osmotic pressure under the eyes, minimising fluid retention and puffiness. Ideal for everyday lightweight, natural coverage, this innovative formula blends seamlessly into all skin tones.
Hyaluronic Acid –Able to hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid sinks easily into the skin where it draws moisture to itself, leaving the under eye area both hydrated and supple.
Glycerin – By gently drawing water to itself from the lower layers of the skin, glycerin leaves skin nourished and the skin replenished of moisture for a soft and supple eye area.
Aqua (Water), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Mica, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Stearic Acid, PEG-75 Stearate, Silica, Laureth-7, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Tin Oxide, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Phenylpropanol, Alumina, Caffeine, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Hydrolyzed Rhodophyceae Extract, Bacillus Ferment, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 77492 (Yellow Iron Oxide), CI 77491 (Red Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Black Iron Oxide).
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
How to Use
After cleansing in the morning, apply a rice sized amount of Illuminating Eye Balm around each eye, avoiding eyelids. Retail & Professional: approximately 140 applications per 15ml.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Multi action eye product
- Reduces under-eye puffiness
- Increases circulation to brighten dark circles
- L-Ascorbic acid - Vitamin C brightens, protects, strengthens