Medik8 r-Retinoate Youth Activating – Day and Night Cream
Luxurious multi-step serum featuring retinyl retinoate, a pioneering derivative of vitamin A that’s 8 times more powerful than retinol yet gentle on even sensitive skin
r-Retinoate Day & Night cutting edge skincare science in a luxurious formula that delivers visible anti-ageing results.
Now upgraded with an enhanced level of Vitamin C comparable to a separate Vit C serum like C Tetra
Activates a brighter, smoother, balanced, less blemished complexion.
Improved visible tone, texture and skin radiance.
Wrinkles, visible pores and fine lines reduced
Retinyl Retinoate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E
8x more powerful than retinol
r-Retinoate visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles, evens skin tone, and smooths rough skin for a more youthful appearance. Proven to deliver results from just 4 weeks.[1
Luxe Multi-Step Serum
r-Retinoate combines vitamin A with tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, a stabilised, gentle form of vitamin C. Enhancing visible skin luminosity, as well as antioxidant protection, vitamin A and C steps are now intertwined.*
*r-Retinoate Day & Night now features the equivalent level of vitamin C in C-Tetra serum.
Morning Vitamin A
Retinyl retinoate is photostable so you can confidently use day and evening – we recommend the daily use of a moisturising sunscreen to support results such as Medik8 Advanced Ultimate SPF 50 and Medik8 Night Restore cream on top at night
R-Retinoate retinol cream contains unique, patented retinyl retinoate which is 8x more effective at combating the visible signs of skin ageing than retinol alone.
Collagen stimulation, quenching free radicals and skin hydration are the main elements you need to fight skin ageing. Contains 5 key actives in r-Retinoate:
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid – To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.
Retinol – known as vitamin A, is medically acknowledged as the most effective ingredient in anti-ageing skincare. Helping to visibly reduce the signs of ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles. It is named in multiple studies and vast consumer testimonials as a ‘must-have’ to boost collagen production and regain skin’s elasticity. Although it has proven records of strong efficacy on visible signs of skin ageing, it needs to be specially formulated to minimise skin irritation and is recommended during your night time anti-ageing routine.
r-Retinoate was developed to be applied in the morning and at night
R-RETINOATE® DAY & NIGHT
Youth Activating Cream Day & Night
Aqua (Water), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Heptyl Undecylenate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylpropanediol, Polylactic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Distarch Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Retinyl Retinoate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyacetophenone, Canola Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenylpropanol, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, BHT, Sodium Hydroxide, Trideceth-10.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
How to Use
Apply an even layer to face and neck morning and night.
Follow with moisturising sunscreen in the morning and a moisturiser at night – we recommend
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Moisturising facial sunscreen SPF 30 which evens out skintones & prevents pigmentation & skin discolouration
All-in-one anti-pigmentation moisturiser and broad spectrum UVA / UVB sunscreenCosmetically elegant – non greasy - Suitable for men & women & all skin types Sheer, satin finish that doesn't leave an ashy cast or residue Satin finish makes an excellent make up base Ideal to prevent the formation of irregular skin tones or hyperpigmentation. Use over antioxidant serums such as Antioxidants CE Ferulic or Phloretin CF or Phloretin CF Gel to further prevent the darkening of pigmentation
We stock a range of products and home treatment systems to brighten, reduce and prevent pigmentation
Medik8 Sleep Glycolic Overnight Peel - Time release AHA Overnight At-Home Glycolic PeelContains true 10% encapsulated Glycolic Acid Time Release Technology (crystal encapsulation) which minimises any irritation caused from powerful levels of glycolic acid The 10% free glycolic acid at-home peel is a powerful formula with minimal tingling, and no downtime. It is ideal for use to prolong the results of in-clinic / salon peels or a course of facials. Medik8Sleep Glycolic can also be used as a skin preparation home peel product before starting a stronger clinic skin peels Skin Type: Anti-Ageing, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Pigmentation Size: 30ml
Press & Glow is an active, exfoliating "toner" that gives you a smooth, fresh, glowing complexion without flaking or irritationNew generation PHA (polyhydroxy acid) gluconolactone is a gentle but effective skin exfoliating acid that does not irritate your skin Proven to be super hydrating - no more flaky, sensitised skin that can occur after using exfoliating acids like Glycolic acid toners. Press & Glow gently exfoliates the surface of your skin enabling better penetration of active ingredients like vitamin C and A. Skin texture is smoother, it looks more radiant, make-up sits beautifully Press & Glow can be used everyday, twice a day, leaving the skin visibly glowing, hydrated and soothed. Press & Glow is using PHA 5.5% Gluconolactone. This active toner is formulated with the latest gentle action exfoliating acids - PHAs only, no AHA/BHA (No Glycolic or Salicylic in the formula - perfect for sensitive skins.
Medik8 White Balance Everyday Protect SPF 50This day cream prevents and controls unwanted pigmentation, Medik8 White Balance Everyday Protect SPF50 delivers unbeatable brightening and anti ageing benefits, with broad spectrum SPF50 to protect skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Benefits: Multiple clinically proven actives to boost its brightening power while minimising the signs of ageing. Ultra sheer formula instantly hydrates and brightens using light reflecting pigments. Brightening actives work to break down stubborn pigmentation. Lightweight formula absorbs quickly with no greasy feeling for smoother and brighter looking skin. With a soft, comforting fragrance, this day cream is the perfect way to start your morning. No Artificial Fragrance, No Synthetic Colours, Paraben Free, No Phthalates, Zipper Donation, Alcohol Free, Vegan Friendly, Cruelty Free.
Medik8 C-Tetra Intense Luxe Lipid Vitamin C Serum | Lipid Vitamin C Antioxidant SerumThis vitamin C serum helps to repair and nourish bringing out the skin's natural glow whilst also fighting visible signs of ageing. By using tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate as a lipid-soluble form of vitamin C; the serum sinks deep into the skin, protecting against free radicals. C-Tetra+ Intense has the added benefits of ingredients that further illuminate and nourish the skin. Red ginseng works with vitamin C to calm and brighten. Maracuja oil to nourish along with hydrating squalane and vitamin E which results in skin that feels extremely hydrated and supple. The result is illuminated and smooth skin that is shielded from harm caused by environmental factors, pollution, UV, smoking and stress Ideal for all skin types especially as a first antioxidant serum for young or sensitive skin
Oily Skin | Combination Skin | Dull Rough Skin | Blackheads | Open Pores | Uneven Skin TonesThoroughly yet gently removes impurities and decongests blocked pores This result in smoother, refined texture with luminous clarity. DIANE'S TIP: This is one of my favourites - effective cleansing, surface exfoliation and pore refining without stinging nor tightness. Ideal as a morning wash & after exercise - Remove with warm water and one of Diane's favourite face cloths