R-Retinoate retinol cream contains unique, patented retinyl retinoate which is 8x more effective at combatting the visible signs of skin ageing than retinol alone.
Collagen stimulation, quenching free radicals and skin hydration are the main elements you need to fight skin ageing.
- Contains 5 key actives in r-Retinoate:
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid – To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.
Retinol – known as vitamin A, is medically acknowledged as the most effective ingredient in skin rejuvenating skincare. Helping to visibly reduce the signs of ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles. It is named in multiple studies and vast consumer testimonials as a ‘must-have’ to boost collagen production and regain skin’s elasticity. Retinol has a long track record of efficacy on visible signs of skin ageing however it needs to be specially formulated to minimise skin irritation and is recommended during your night time anti-ageing routine.
- Medik8 r-Retinoate was developed to be applied in the day and night
- r-Retinoate is proven to be 8x more effective than standard retinol to address skin ageing signs
- Highly photostable so can be applied during the day* as well as at night
- Non-irritating** so suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
Light cream-serum texture, light fragrance, non-oily, fast absorbing and moisturising
* Always use sunscreen during the day when using any Vitamin A product
** Always patch test if worried about skin compatibility as irritation can occur to any product
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Stimulates firmer smoother skin
- Improves pigmentation
- Improves skin texture
- Diminishes lines and wrinkles