Medik8 r-Retinoate Youth Activating – Day and Night Cream
Luxurious multi-step serum featuring retinyl retinoate, a pioneering derivative of vitamin A that’s 8 times more powerful than retinol yet gentle on even sensitive skin
r-Retinoate Day & Night cutting edge skincare science in a luxurious formula that delivers visible anti-ageing results.
Now upgraded with an enhanced level of Vitamin C comparable to a separate Vit C serum like C Tetra
Activates a brighter, smoother, balanced, less blemished complexion.
Improved visible tone, texture and skin radiance.
Wrinkles, visible pores and fine lines reduced
Retinyl Retinoate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E
8x more powerful than retinol
r-Retinoate visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles, evens skin tone, and smooths rough skin for a more youthful appearance. Proven to deliver results from just 4 weeks.[1
Luxe Multi-Step Serum
r-Retinoate combines vitamin A with tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, a stabilised, gentle form of vitamin C. Enhancing visible skin luminosity, as well as antioxidant protection, vitamin A and C steps are now intertwined.*
*r-Retinoate Day & Night now features the equivalent level of vitamin C in C-Tetra serum.
Morning Vitamin A
Retinyl retinoate is photostable so you can confidently use day and evening – we recommend the daily use of a moisturising sunscreen to support results such as Medik8 Advanced Ultimate SPF 50 and Medik8 Night Restore cream on top at night
R-Retinoate retinol cream contains unique, patented retinyl retinoate which is 8x more effective at combating the visible signs of skin ageing than retinol alone.
Collagen stimulation, quenching free radicals and skin hydration are the main elements you need to fight skin ageing. Contains 5 key actives in r-Retinoate:
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid – To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.
Retinol – known as vitamin A, is medically acknowledged as the most effective ingredient in anti-ageing skincare. Helping to visibly reduce the signs of ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles. It is named in multiple studies and vast consumer testimonials as a ‘must-have’ to boost collagen production and regain skin’s elasticity. Although it has proven records of strong efficacy on visible signs of skin ageing, it needs to be specially formulated to minimise skin irritation and is recommended during your night time anti-ageing routine.
r-Retinoate was developed to be applied in the morning and at night
R-RETINOATE® DAY & NIGHT
Youth Activating Cream Day & Night
Aqua (Water), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Heptyl Undecylenate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylpropanediol, Polylactic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Distarch Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Retinyl Retinoate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyacetophenone, Canola Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenylpropanol, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, BHT, Sodium Hydroxide, Trideceth-10.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
How to Use
Apply an even layer to face and neck morning and night.
Follow with moisturising sunscreen in the morning and a moisturiser at night – we recommend
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Moisturising facial sunscreen SPF 30 which evens out skintones & prevents pigmentation & skin discolouration
All-in-one anti-pigmentation moisturiser and broad spectrum UVA / UVB sunscreenCosmetically elegant – non greasy - Suitable for men & women & all skin types Sheer, satin finish that doesn't leave an ashy cast or residue Satin finish makes an excellent make up base Ideal to prevent the formation of irregular skin tones or hyperpigmentation. Use over antioxidant serums such as Antioxidants CE Ferulic or Phloretin CF or Phloretin CF Gel to further prevent the darkening of pigmentation
We stock a range of products and home treatment systems to brighten, reduce and prevent pigmentation
Medik8 Crystal Retinal - 11x more effective than retinol for clearer, brighter more youthful skin
Retinal - Retinaldehyde - Works up to 11x faster than classic forms of retinol
Crystal Retinal reduces P. acnes bacteria responsible for breakouts.This ground-breaking vitamin A retinol night serum-cream firms, plumps and restores skin, visibly minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to reveal a healthier, more youthful, even-toned complexion. Retinal is used efficiently in the skin as it does not have to undergo as many "conversions" in the skin as retinol to be used by the skin’s natural mechanisms to enhance collagen production and speed up cellular turnover. Provides results comparable to clinical-grade retinoic acid Vitamin A working up to 11x faster than normal retinol. Hydrates the skin at every level whilst strengthening the skin’s barrier to keep moisture locked in tight. Lightweight and luxurious, the silk-like texture sinks effortlessly into skin to nurture and renew the complexion. Available in 5 strengths - see DESCRIPTION below for full details DIANE'S TIP: Use this retinol as part of your night skincare regime. You will notice results in just 4 weeks. Skin will look noticeably more youthful, clearer, blemishes reduced and faded, less oily with fewer breakouts
Medik8 Super C 30 Intense now called Super C30 Ferulic | Medik8's most powerful vitamin C serumFormulated with highly stable 30% ethylated ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and boosted with ferulic acid to ensure complexion is left radiant & youthful-looking. Both Vitamin C, Vitamin E and ferulic acid are ultra-potent antioxidants that when used together, boost each other’s antioxidant activity. They work to neutralise the effects of environmental aggressors such as pollution and sun damage. A formula boosted with turmeric, a botanical renowned for its intensive skin-brightening properties. DIANE'S TIP: Apply this daily in the morning. Don't forget the backs of your hand!
Three-in-one day cream - Combines 6% Vitamin C + Hydrating moisturiser + SPF 30
Rejuvenate and protect skin with Medik8 Daily Radiance Vitamin C SPF 30 moisturising, antioxidant day creamThis hydrating vitamin C day cream is a lightweight, non-greasy, silky texture. Easily absorbed into the skin, it provides potent antioxidant protection with 6% Vitamin C plus broad spectrum SPF 30 By using a 100% stable, gentle, lipid form of vitamin C - Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, the cream increases radiance from within. Packed with antioxidants to shield the skin from environmental damage and help prevent premature signs of ageing. This nourishing vitamin C cream smooths existing fine lines and wrinkles with it's collagen increasing properties. Containing hyaluronic acid and glycerin to keep the skin hydrated, skin is left radiant with an even complexion. Skin Type: Acne, Anti-Ageing, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Oily, Pigmentation, Problem Prone, Rosacea, Sensitive
Medik8 SMOOTH BODY EXFOLIATING KIT ™ Retexturing AHA System For Bumpy & Dry SkinRetexturing AHA System For Bumpy & Dry Skin, Keratosis Pillaris "KP" "Chicken Skin" and ingrown hairs Instantly revitalise rough, dry or bumpy skin with this 3 step exfoliating kit Professional strength exfoliating body peel system for men and women KEY BENEFITS Featuring both AHAs and BHAs, this powerful yet gentle trio work to smooth over visible, raised skin bumps caused by a common skin condition called keratosis pilaris. Will help to release and prevent ingrown hairs after shaving or waxing RESULTS The kit leaves legs and arms soft, sleek and silky. Rough, dry, flaky skin is history.
- Maximum strength salicylic acid kills bacteria, dissolves blackeads, kills spots
- Niacinamide delivers ingredients deeper into the skin whilst soothing and calming redness
- Azelaic Acid – antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes
- Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to un-clog pores and blackheads, prevent future blemishes.