Calecim Restorative Hydration Cream
Hydrating moisturiser for all skin types
Revives dry, tired and stressed skin
Helps prevent skin aging; chronic dryness can lead to a breakdown of elastin and collagen fibres leading to premature aging
Instantly plumps and hydrates, with visible improvement in fine lines, shadows and skin texture with continued use
Calecim Restorative Hydration Cream is for all skin types that will benefit from deep hydration. It restores radiance to dehydrated skin, smoothing out fine line and shadows.
Calecim Multi-Action Cream is designed for patients who are looking for a powerful anti-aging corrective treatment. It targets significant signs of aging such as skin laxity, deep wrinkles and folds, and loss of skin density.
These two products can be used together with the Multi-Action Cream being applied before the Restorative Hydration Cream.
HYALURONIC ACID – SKINCARE’S FAVORITE HYDRATOR
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is naturally produced by our body. It is also found in many serums and creams because of its ability to hold and retain water, with visible benefits in plumping and hydrating the skin
NATURALLY SECRETED BY CORD LINING STEM CELLS
Hyaluronic Acid is also naturally secreted by our patented source of stem cells.
Restorative Hydration Cream is the only moisturising cream in the world that uses hyaluronic acid from Cord Lining Stem Cells
What are the benefits of this product?
CALECIM Professional Restorative Hydration Cream is a lightweight moisturiser that revitalises dehydrated, tired skin displaying minor signs of aging, by deeply hydrating all layers of the skin. It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
What is this product made of?
This cream is made of 30% Rejuvenating Conditioned Media (contains consolidated peptides or glycoproteins, soluble collagen, albumin, fibronectin and hyaluronic acid), aloe vera, tocopherol (Vitamin E) glyceryl stearate extracted from cord lining cells of red deer
How does CALECIM Professional Restorative Hydration Cream help my skin?
As skin ages, it loses its youthful appearance through the loss of elasticity, volume and strength.
In women collagen loss due to reduced oestrogen production in peri-menopause and menopause results in thinner, fragile skin showing visible signs of skin ageing.
A good skincare routine can help restore some of the lost vitality by replenishing the skin with moisture and supplementing it with ingredients that work to restore youthful dermal structure.
This anti-aging cream works through the action of its key ingredient, the unique and patented CALECIM Rejuvenating Conditioned Media.
This formulation of cytokines and growth factors that encourage epithelial proliferation and renewal ensures that the cream goes beyond moisturising—it actively restructures skin from within, resulting in clearer, smoother, and softer skin.
Naturally derived hyaluronic acid helps the skin to stay moisturised, soft and supple. This cream is also formulated with aloe vera, an ingredient with soothing, ant oxidative and hydrating qualities. Other anti-aging ingredients like the vitamin E derivative tocopherol and glyceryl stearate provide further protection against free radical damage and skin-conditioning benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use CALECIM Professional Restorative Hydration Cream?
Patients with stubbornly dry and rough skin or who exhibit the early signs of skin aging will benefit from this product. Packed with anti-aging and hydrating agents like hyaluronic acid, aloe vera and patented and uniquely formulated Rejuvenating Conditioned Media, CALECIM may be the solution they were looking for.
Who is this product intended for?
Patients who are looking for a skincare product that improves skin texture, hydrates and softens fine lines to manage their rough, thin skin that is exhibiting minor signs of aging will benefit most from this product.
Suitable for all skin types except active acne – consult your doctor before using this cream.
Also, patients with health issues, allergies or other medical conditions that may interfere with safe use of the product should consult their doctor prior to use of the product.
50g Jar, 20g Jar
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oleic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycoproteins, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Linoleic Acid, Soluble Collagens, Peg-40 Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Albumin, Stearic Acid, Fibronectins, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Potassium Lactate, Disodium Edta, Hyaluronic Acid, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
How to Use
For optimal effects, use CALECIM Professional Restorative Hydration Cream as part of a daily skincare routine.
Apply the cream after cleansing and the application of a corrective cream like CALECIM Professional Multi-Action Cream.
To use, dot small amounts of cream over the face and lightly pat into the skin. Make sure to cover all areas of the face, all the way back to the skin in front of the ears and up to the eyelashes of the lower eyelid.
How long will the treatment take?
Use this cream daily in the morning and evening for best results. If used as recommended, visible improvements will be apparent after 2 weeks of use with optimal effects seen after 90 days.
What can I use it for?
CALECIM Professional Restorative Hydration Cream plumps and hydrates skin from within. Use it as part of a regular skincare regimen to combat the signs of aging and bring radiance back to the skin.
What areas should I use this product on?
This facial cream is suitable for use on all areas of the face, neck and decollete. Use only on healthy, unbroken skin.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Brush-On-Block pure loose mineral powder, chemical free, broad spectrum UVA/ UVB sunscreenAvailable in Transparent or Bronzer
- Brush-on-Block provides SPF 30 Broad Spectrum protection. Easy brush-on application. You can use it often, re-apply it with ease and take it everywhere for effortless on-the-go sun protection whenever you need it.
- Brush-On-Block is perfect for golfers, outdoor sports, gardeners, runners Invisible, transparent mineral powder sunscreen to avoid the greasy feel of cream sunscreen - Invisible feel. Nothing to "run" into your eyes if you sweat.
- Contains the naturally-occurring active mineral sunscreen ingredients titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, to provide full coverage, invisible, natural mineral sun protection that you simply brush on. No more messy, greasy lotions, sticks and sprays.
- Brush-on-Block provides a fast, convenient and effective way to protect everyone's skin from the sun & visible light damage everyday.
- Brush-On-Block is a non-irritating, sweat and water resistant sunscreen that comes in a self-dispensing make up quality brush. Unlike chemical sunscreens which work by being absorbed into the skin, Brush-On-Block features natural minerals which sit on top of your skin and reflect the sun's rays away from your body.Since it is not absorbed into the skin Brush-On-Block is less likely to irritate the skin or clog pores, making it ideal for people with acne-prone or sensitive skin.Refillable - great value
- Sweat and Water Resistant
- No Chemical Sunscreen Ingredients
- Non Greasy
- Doesn't Sting Eyes
- Goes on Over or Under Makeup
- Won't Cause Breakouts
- Easy and Convenient
- Portable Self-dispensing Brush
- Great for Thinning Hair or Bald Spots - undetectable
- Ideal for Men, Women and Children
- Invisible finish colour-free - ALSO AVAILABLE IN TAN BRONZER
- Perfect for men!
- Suits all skin types and colours
Hydrating | Soothing | Anti Ageing
Relaxes wrinkle contraction | Collagen stimulating peptides
An beautiful all-in-one serum which hydrates, brightens, calms, prevents wrinkle formation AND
combats skin ageing and dark spots
Premium quality L-ascorbic acid version of Vitamin C serum combats collagen loss resulting in skin ageing caused by exposure to daylight, stress and pollution Antioxidant Vitamins A, C and E protect the skin from internal and external ageing aggressors to create healthy, youthful glowing skin. Fights free radicals damage to collagenInhibits pigmentation release and brightens existing uneven skin tones Ideal for ALL skin types.
BENEFITS Dry, Dehydrated - Rejuvenates dull, dry, tired skin Sun Damaged, Sun Burned - Minimises and smooths visible effects of stress and fatigue Acne, Oily - Combats dryness with acne prone skin
Rosacea and Eczema - Soothes and Calms irritated skinContains a mixture of peptides which relax muscle contraction to soften facial lines and wrinkles Paraben Free Now available in DELUXE 100ml & 15ml Travel / Try-Me sizes
Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel | Hydrating soothing serum for irritated or spot-prone skinSoothing, cooling, calming, oil free, hydrating skin serum with anti-inflammatory, skin calming, redness reducing and antibacterial properties. Use after skin treatments to soothe and calm skin. Reduces redness and sanitises skin after blackhead extractions to minimise infections. Lightens blemishes and brown pigmented marks left from previous spots or blemishes without the use of harsh chemicals like hydroquinone. Cooling and calming for hot flush prone menopausal skin issues and acne rosacea For sensitive or problematic skin, this light oil-free gel contains botanical extracts with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to help soothe and calm irritated skin.
Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity Combats the ageing effects of exposure to daylight, artificial and computer light which degrades collagen leading to wrinkles and sagging skin Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity Reconstructs the skin's support structure Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types - the gel formula is more comfortable on dryer or irritated problematic skin Brightens uneven skin discolourations, pigmentation, blemish marked, acne-prone skin This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion. Apply under a broad spectrum day cream Genuine UK Skinceuticals Stockist and Clinic
Protects | Lightens | Brightens | Firms
- Powerful 8% mixed acid content
- Salicylic acid and capryloyl salicylic acid combat blemishes & blocked pores - blackheads
- Glycolic and citric acids treat fine lines, wrinkles and roughness
- Dioic acid fights imperfections, reduces excess sebum / oil production, and prevents hyperpigmentation that can cause skin to appear prematurely aged.
Circadia Amandola Milk Cleanser | Skin brightening creamy cleanser for dull, dry or pigmentation-prone skinFeature Ingredients and Benefits: Lactic acid - Alpha hydroxy acid exfoliates without drying the skin, inhibits production of pigmentation ( tyrosinase inhibitor) Mandelic acid - gentle exfoliating acid derived from apples. Alpha hydroxy acid - inhibits production of pigmentation (tyrosinase inhibiting properties) Oat protein - Skin soothing, Powerful antioxidant, anti-irritant Sweet almond milk - Nourishing and moisturising Benefits: Non-foaming cleanser Gently removes make-up, dirt and dull, dry skin Provides the mild exfoliating benefits of lactic and mandelic acids, these alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) also provide skin lightening, brightening and hydrating properties
Diane's Tips:To get maximum results from cleansing - always massage cleanser into skin for a minute - at least - re-wet your hands if product is soaking in - then remove with warm water and a clean face cloth - this gives the active ingredients time to do their job! After cleansing apply a second layer of Circadia Amandola Milk Cleanser as a "mask" - leave on the skin for upto 30 minutes as a mild home skin peel to exfoliate and brighten your skin - remove with warm water and a clean face cloth 236ml
- Problematic blemish prone skin
- Clears blackheads
- Prevents ingrown hairs / bumps under skin
- Brightens discolouration
- Smoother texture