Apply to cleansed skin. Leave on for around half an hour or more if you can.
Infuses skin with essential anti-oxidant vitamins and minerals
Hydrates for hours after application
Gently Sloughs the build up of dead skin cells
Post Peel/Post Operative
Blend of L- ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbyl phosphate
Orange blossom extract (organic)
May be mixed with Total Resurfacing Masque for additional exfoliation
1-3 times per week for gentle exfoliation or hydration – massage into clean skin for a few minutes, leave on for upto 30 mins
wash off with tepid water and a clean face cloth
Proceed with usual skincare routine
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Hydrating | Soothing | Anti Ageing
Relaxes wrinkle contraction | Collagen stimulating peptides
An beautiful all-in-one serum which hydrates, brightens, calms, prevents wrinkle formation AND
combats skin ageing and dark spots
Premium quality L-ascorbic acid version of Vitamin C serum combats collagen loss resulting in skin ageing caused by exposure to daylight, stress and pollution Antioxidant Vitamins A, C and E protect the skin from internal and external ageing aggressors to create healthy, youthful glowing skin. Fights free radicals damage to collagenInhibits pigmentation release and brightens existing uneven skin tones Ideal for ALL skin types.
BENEFITS Dry, Dehydrated - Rejuvenates dull, dry, tired skin Sun Damaged, Sun Burned - Minimises and smooths visible effects of stress and fatigue Acne, Oily - Combats dryness with acne prone skin
Rosacea and Eczema - Soothes and Calms irritated skinContains a mixture of peptides which relax muscle contraction to soften facial lines and wrinkles Paraben Free Now available in DELUXE 100ml & 15ml Travel / Try-Me sizes
- Smooths wrinkled skin with glycolic acid & retinol
- Stimulates skin resurfacing for smoother firmer textured skin
- Brightens dark shadows
- Fades pigmentation
- Reduces puffy bags
- Stimulates collagen
- Reduces crow's feet & wrinkles
Skinceuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti-aging cream formulated with an optimal concentration of lipids: 2% pure ceramides, 4% cholesterol and 2% fatty acids.This anti-ageing cream is formulated to support skin’s lipid barrier. Triple Lipid Restore helps repair the skin's outer barrier to support the skin’s natural self-repair process. Skin will feels nourished and comforted without feeling greasy. Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 has been scientifically proven to improve the visible appearance of skin smoothness, firmness, pores and radiance. Helps refill essential skin lipids, ceramides, natural cholesterol and fatty acids Improves the look of skin fullness Supports a plumped, smoother texture Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance Provides improved hydration in 24 hours Ideal for dry skin – the formula prevents water loss from the skin Ideal treatment moisturiser for skin compromised after peels, laser or micro-needling or dermaroller Lightweight, non-greasy, fast-absorbing texture - Use daily - morning and night alone or on top of serums such as; H. A. Intensifier, Hydrating B5 or Phyto Corrective Gel – Apply SPF on top for day time wear RRP £135
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product!
Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV & HEVL sun damage / light damage * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection
* Helps inhibit cellular changes that can contribute to skin cancer
More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photo (light) protection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-ageing results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature ageing, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off
GENUINE UK STOCK FROM AN APPROVED SKINCEUTICALS SPECIALIST LEVEL CLINIC
Why do I need a vitamin c antioxidant serum?
Think of an apple, cut in half and exposed to the air. It will quickly go brown and bad. If you dipped it in lemon juice it wouldn't. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which prevents oxidation thus stopping the apple from going bad. Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in day-light (not just sun-shine) and HEVL blue light from phone and computers and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. Antioxidant serums prevent this from happening.
Image Vital C Hydrating Repair Cream
SKIN TYPE INDICATIONS BENEFITS Dry | Dull | Thirsty Skin | Rosacea | Sensitive & Sensitised | Post Treatment
- Ultra hydrating Soothing
- Aging - Anti-oxidants rich emollient formula
- Dry/Dehydrated - Combats the visible effects of stress
- Post Peel/Post Operative - Repairs aging skin
- Sun Damaged/Sun Burned Promotes healthy cell renewal
- Brightening - Vitamin C
RegimA Marine Replenishing Peptide MaskUltra hydrating gel mask treatment increases moisture retention whilst lifting and firming the skin. Contains powerful anti-ageing properties that actively penetrate the skin for maximum results. Use as a home facial mask treatment or apply before night cream as a boosting serum
- Deeply hydrating
- Stimulates your skin's own natural moisturising factor
- Helps prevent moisture loss
- Soothing & Calming - gentle on rosacea & menopausal skin
- Supports skin barrier
- Skin feels firmer
- Skin glows with youthful radiance
Image Ormedic Balancing Lip Enhancement ComplexLip plumping | Hydrating lip enhancer for dry lips This ultra-hydrating, polypeptide formula improves the visual volume of lip contours. Instantly replenishes and hydrates to make the lips look naturally full. WHY IT WORKS This is a lip product that goes beyond just moisturising lips Supports the appearance of lip volume and firmness Minimises the appearance of fine lines As used at the end of all our clinic treatments!
BENEFITSSmooths out fine lines & smoker's lip lines / lip pucker lines Resurfaces and visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines Soothing after lip filler enhancement Adds volume to the lip Dry / Dehydrated Lips Non sticky - Does not sting Progressive improvement of lip volume and reduction of lip lines Certified organic ingredients combined with highly effective ingredients and anti-oxidants An ultra hydrating anti-aging polypeptide lip complex, which dramatically enhances the appearance of lip contours. Adding up to 40% more moisture, volume and reducing fine lines with repeat usage. Available in CLEAR or SHEER PINK - see options below
- Provides SPF 50 broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Formulated with zinc oxide and UV filters for a sheer finish
- Helps to protect against blue light emitted from phones and devices
- Antioxidant blend helps shield against the effects of environmental skin stressors