Professional grade skin recovery serum with skin repairing stem cell protein to support faster, healthy skin healing
Calecim Professional Serum is probably the best product to use after a chemical peel, laser, cosmetic surgery procedure or microneedling procedure
Post-procedure treatment to enhance skin’s natural repair process
Highest concentration of stem cell derived skin growth factors and proteins
Physiologically balanced to help activate healthy skin repair
Reduces post-treatment recovery time
Reduces swelling, redness, excessive inflammation
Use Calecim Professional Serum on skin to recover quicker after cosmetic, aesthetic & surgical procedures such as;
- Microneedling / RF Microneedling
- Microdermabrasion / dermabrasion,
- Laser skin resurfacing (Co2, Fraxel, Morpheous,
- Chemical peels including TCA / Phenol peels
- Facelift, Blepharoplasty eyelid & eyebag surgery, rhinoplasty (nose-job), facial surgeries,
- Hair transplant
- Plasma Skin tightening (Plexr, Plasma-Pen, Fibroblast, Plasma Soft Surgery)
- Calecim Professional Serum helps to heal skin after ablative laser treatments
Box of 6 x 5ml Vials, 1 x 5ml Vial, 2 x 5ml Vials, 3 x 5ml Vials
Aqua, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycoproteins, 1,2-Hexanediol, Soluble Collagens, Albumin, Fibronectins.
How to Use
Immediately after treatments –
Apply contents of half to one full vial immediately to skin
Apply drops to skin – Pat into skin with clean or gloved fingertips
Ongoing Skin recovery after treatments
Apply 1 full pipette to face pat into skin then apply creams such as;
Multi-Action Cream then
Can I use CALECIM® Professional with Retin-A, types of Retinols, types of Vitamin C, AHAs, BHAs and anti-oxidants?
How do I incorporate CALECIM® Professional into my regimen with these other active ingredients?
CALECIM® Professional works well with most active ingredients commonly used in other skincare.
Your skincare should be layered according to the viscosity of the product. Water-based products should be applied first (like toners, and watery serums), followed by gel-like textures.
Light creams can be applied after, followed by heavier creams. For AM regimens, sunblock should be applied last.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Calecim Professional Multi-Action Cream
Formulated with skin rejuvenating proteins from conditioned media extracted from umbilical cord lining cells,
skin growth factors, peptidesCorrective treatment cream for skin showing signs of aging Works to improve signs of skin laxity, loss of facial contours and diminished skin fullness Visibly smoothens deep wrinkles and facial creases Enhances skin health and resilience A corrective treatment cream with biological stem cell signals from patented umbilical cord lining stem cells. Worn beneath your daily moisturiser, this elegant cream like texture melts into the skin’s dermis to actively encourage the skin to lift and firm.
Visible benefits can be observed in as little as two weeks, with optimum results in 90 days. 600% Increase in skin density 56% Increase in elastin expression 42% Increase in skin cell proliferation
What is Calecim Multi-Action cream used for?After skin treatments - peels, microneedling, laser, radiofrequency, plastic and cosmetic surgery Those in their mid 30’s and above Those looking for retinol alternatives Eczema prone skin Thinning skin Wrinkled Skin Sun damaged skin Uneven skin tone A dull complexion Calecim Multi-Action Cream is designed for patients who are looking for a powerful anti-aging corrective treatment. It targets significant signs of aging such as skin laxity, deep wrinkles and folds, and loss of skin density. Restorative Hydration Cream is for all skin types that will benefit from deep hydration. It restores radiance to dehydrated skins, smoothing out fine line and shadows. Calecim's two skin creams can be used together with the Multi-Action Cream being applied before the Restorative Hydration Cream for optimal results
- Problematic blemish prone skin
- Clears blackheads
- Prevents ingrown hairs / bumps under skin
- Brightens discolouration
- Smoother texture
Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity Combats the ageing effects of exposure to daylight, artificial and computer light which degrades collagen leading to wrinkles and sagging skin Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity Reconstructs the skin's support structure Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types - the gel formula is more comfortable on dryer or irritated problematic skin Brightens uneven skin discolourations, pigmentation, blemish marked, acne-prone skin This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion. Apply under a broad spectrum day cream Genuine UK Skinceuticals Stockist and Clinic
Protects | Lightens | Brightens | Firms
- Provides SPF 50 broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Formulated with zinc oxide and UV filters for a sheer finish
- Helps to protect against blue light emitted from phones and devices
- Antioxidant blend helps shield against the effects of environmental skin stressors
Circadia Rose Ease Relief CreamWHO'S IT FOR? Sensitive, Rosacea, Redness prone skin. WHAT DOES IT DO? Lightweight, velvety cream that contains calming and antimicrobial properties to help heal and soothe sensitive skin. *Contains anti-inflammatory, hydrating, soothing and healing agents *Contains powerful botanicals to help kill the Demodex mite associated with Rosacea skin issues *Contains botanicals to support skin barrier function and moisture
Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel | Hydrating soothing serum for irritated or spot-prone skinSoothing, cooling, calming, oil free, hydrating skin serum with anti-inflammatory, skin calming, redness reducing and antibacterial properties. Use after skin treatments to soothe and calm skin. Reduces redness and sanitises skin after blackhead extractions to minimise infections. Lightens blemishes and brown pigmented marks left from previous spots or blemishes without the use of harsh chemicals like hydroquinone. Cooling and calming for hot flush prone menopausal skin issues and acne rosacea For sensitive or problematic skin, this light oil-free gel contains botanical extracts with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to help soothe and calm irritated skin.
Brush-On-Block pure loose mineral powder, chemical free, broad spectrum UVA/ UVB sunscreenAvailable in Transparent or Bronzer
- Brush-on-Block provides SPF 30 Broad Spectrum protection. Easy brush-on application. You can use it often, re-apply it with ease and take it everywhere for effortless on-the-go sun protection whenever you need it.
- Brush-On-Block is perfect for golfers, outdoor sports, gardeners, runners Invisible, transparent mineral powder sunscreen to avoid the greasy feel of cream sunscreen - Invisible feel. Nothing to "run" into your eyes if you sweat.
- Contains the naturally-occurring active mineral sunscreen ingredients titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, to provide full coverage, invisible, natural mineral sun protection that you simply brush on. No more messy, greasy lotions, sticks and sprays.
- Brush-on-Block provides a fast, convenient and effective way to protect everyone's skin from the sun & visible light damage everyday.
- Brush-On-Block is a non-irritating, sweat and water resistant sunscreen that comes in a self-dispensing make up quality brush. Unlike chemical sunscreens which work by being absorbed into the skin, Brush-On-Block features natural minerals which sit on top of your skin and reflect the sun's rays away from your body.Since it is not absorbed into the skin Brush-On-Block is less likely to irritate the skin or clog pores, making it ideal for people with acne-prone or sensitive skin.Refillable - great value
- Sweat and Water Resistant
- No Chemical Sunscreen Ingredients
- Non Greasy
- Doesn't Sting Eyes
- Goes on Over or Under Makeup
- Won't Cause Breakouts
- Easy and Convenient
- Portable Self-dispensing Brush
- Great for Thinning Hair or Bald Spots - undetectable
- Ideal for Men, Women and Children
- Invisible finish colour-free - ALSO AVAILABLE IN TAN BRONZER
- Perfect for men!
- Suits all skin types and colours
Regima Laser-Azu Repair Gel Post Peel Gel - "The Blue Gel"We use and recommend this after treatments which cause redness or irritation to the skin such as microdermabrasion, peels, microneedling, laser skin or hair removal, dermaplaning, semi-permanent make-up, microblading or tattoos. Application of RegimA Laser Azu-Repair Post Peel Gel - or as my clients call it - The "Blue Gel" holds in moisture preventing crusting and accelerating the healing process.
- Promotes healthy skin healing
- Aids skin recovery after injury or surgery
- Soothes, calms, reduces redness
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant
- Anti-irritant, anti-bacterial
- Supports new collagen production for scar less healing
- Improves skin elasticity
- Moisturising, rehydrating - prevents moisture loss from inflamed skin
- Assists with skin regeneration