Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20 is a high-performance night serum for those looking to boost the results of Crystal Retinal 10. Before purchasing Crystal Retinal 20, users should be comfortably applying Crystal Retinal 10 every night for 3 months or completed 2 full tubes before considering moving up to Crystal Retinal 20.
Benefits of Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20:
Climb the Crystal Retinal ladder & achieve faster visible results
Formulated with 0.2% encapsulated retinaldehyde
Double the concentration of Crystal Retinal 10
Intensify & accelerate the speed of Crystal Retinal results
Tackle stubborn skin concerns including skin discolouration, ageing, acne & blemishes
Retinaldehyde delivers powerful antibacterial properties
Medik8’s innovative Crystal Retinal technology works 11 x faster than other forms of retinol, delivering results comparable to clinical-grade Vitamin A. Retinaldehyde has also been proven to be 2.8 x more biologically active than retinol. In addition, retinaldehyde delivers powerful antibacterial properties, ideal for targeting blemish-causing bacteria for visibly clearer skin.
With double the concentration comes double the results. More retinal equals more power, thanks to Medik8’s innovative Double-Layered Stabilisation System. In addition to the active 0.2% Retinaldehyde, Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20 also contains hydrating Hyaluronic Acid, antioxidant Vitamin E and natural humectant, Glycerin.
Before purchasing Crystal Retinal 20, users should be comfortably applying Crystal Retinal 10 every night for 3 months or completed 2 full tubes before considering moving up to Crystal Retinal 20.
NOTE; Due to the potency of this product Medik8 a brief telephone consultation with Diane Nivern is required to purchase Crystal retinal 20 please call us on 01617961169 or send a Whattsapp text to 01617961169 for details
Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20 key ingredients:
Encapsulated 0.2% Retinaldehyde – Proven to work up to 11 times faster than retinol, retinaldehyde is a revolutionary form of vitamin A that targets fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, uneven skin texture and blemishes.
Hyaluronic Acid – With a unique ability to attract and retain more than 1,000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, leaving the complexion feeling both nourished and supple
Vitamin E – An oil-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E can quench free radicals on the skin while stabilising retinaldehyde for optimal power.
Glycerin – As a natural humectant, glycerin traps water within the skin to leave it hydrated and comfortable.
Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20 frequently asked questions:
Can I use Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20 in the summer months?
Vitamin A, including Crystal Retinal 20, is completely safe to use in the summertime or on holiday, as long as you are applying a high protection sunscreen every day. Apply your Vitamin A serum at night and apply an ample amount of sunscreen during the day. If you are in direct sunlight, reapply sunscreen every 2 hours.
Does Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20 leave both paler and deeper skin tones with an orange tint?
Crystal Retinal is designed for night time use only, followed by a night moisturiser (such as Advanced Night Restore). The Vitamin A serum may leave skin with a slightly peachy tint, however when blended under a night cream it is less visible. The colour comes from the strength of the retinal and is a sign of its high concentration.
Can I use leave on acids with Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20?
All Medik8 direct acid products can be layered with Crystal Retinal, however if any irritation occurs, minimise usage of the direct acid product by reducing frequency of usage. Medik8 Press & Glow would be the ideal gentle acid product to use alongside Crystal Retinal 20.
During the period where skin is adjusting to Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20, avoid the usage of high strength direct acid products such as Medik8 Glycolic Acid Activator and Medik8 Blemish Control Pads. Allow at least one month of use of Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20 before slowing reintroducing acid products.
How to use:
First two weeks of usage:
After cleansing in the evening, dispense a pea sized amount (equal to 1 pump) of Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20.
Dot Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20 onto forehead, cheeks, chin, sides of neck and upper chest and massage in.
Allow to absorb for 30 minutes then apply Medik8 Advanced Night Restore.
Beyond two weeks of usage:
After two weeks of usage, or once skin has acclimatised to Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20, application can be increased to 2 pumps of Medik8 Crystal Retinal 20, applied in the same way as above and followed with Medik8 Advanced Night Restore.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.