Calecim Professional Multi-Action Cream – 50g
A skin healing, skin repairing, corrective treatment cream with biological stem cell signals from patented umbilical cord lining stem cells.
Worn beneath your daily moisturiser, this elegant cream like texture melts into the skin’s dermis to actively encourage the skin to lift and firm.
Visible benefits can be observed in as little as two weeks, with optimum results in 90 days.
Diane recommends this corrective treatment cream for clients wanting to correct signs of ageing and skin damage, preparing for and caring for remedial skincare treatments such as chemical peels, laser resurfacing, Morpheous, fraxel, radiofrequency microneedling or cosmetic surgery
Calecim Multi Action Cream supports skin recovery after facial skin resurfacing treatments as part of a skin rejuvenation programme – used post-peel, post-laser or to help skin heal after injury or surgery
Which cream is more suitable for my skin type: the Multi-Action Cream or Restorative Hydration Cream?
Multi-Action Cream is designed for patients who are looking for a powerful anti-aging corrective treatment. It targets significant signs of aging such as skin laxity, deep wrinkles and folds, and loss of skin density.
Restorative Hydration Cream is for all skin types that will benefit from deep hydration. It restores radiance to dehydrated skins, smoothing out fine line and shadows.
These two products can be used together. With the Multi-Action Cream being applied before the Restorative Hydration Cream.
600% Increase in skin density
56% Increase in elastin expression
42% Increase in skin cell proliferation
Calecim is ideal to use after treatments – Post-Peel Skincare – Skin Healing Cream – Skin Recovery Creams
Special Offers, Regular Stock
50% concentration of Stem Cell-Derived Proteins (Cord Lining Conditioned Media), including:
A complex mix of over 1000 naturally secreted growth factors and cytokines
Consolidated Peptides and Glycoproteins
Trans-epidermal Delivery System
Aqua, Oleic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycoproteins, Linoleic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Soluble Collagens, Peg-40 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Albumin, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Fibronectins, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tocopherol, Potassium Lactate, Methylparaben, Disodium edta, Hyaluronic Acid, Lactic Acid, Propylparaben.
How to Use
Apply a pearl sized amount to the whole face, AM and PM after cleansing.
Apply another pearls sized amount to the neck and decolletage, AM and PM after cleansing.
Follow with suitable moisturiser or apply Calecim Restorative Hydration Cream – HERE
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Moisturiser and High Factor Facial Sunscreen SPF 50 in one! For all skin types especially those who are prone to developing hyper pigmentation or brown sun spots.Contains specific ingredients to prevent the formation of hyper pigmentation and melasma, chloasma (mask of pregnancy) Ideal to use after facial treatments such as laser, peels, microdermabrasion or surgery. Ultra Facial Defense provides high daily UVA and UVB protection; Light texture designed for all skin types, even the oiliest, is also a perfect make-up base. Daily broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection (SPF50) Very light texture Hypoallergenic and won't block pores! Long tasting hydration over 12 hours Excellent make-up base Suitable for all skin types including men’s skin
- Provides SPF 50 broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Formulated with zinc oxide and UV filters for a sheer finish
- Helps to protect against blue light emitted from phones and devices
- Antioxidant blend helps shield against the effects of environmental skin stressors
- Apple Stem Cells protects skin's own stem cells.
- Multi-hydroxy acid smoothes fine lines
- Exfoliates - promotes healthy cell renewal
- Enhances skin clarity
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Hydrating, plumping & smoothing
- Paraben Free