Medik8 Crystal Retinal™ 11x more effective than retinol for clearer, brighter more youthful skin
Rediscover youthful skin with Crystal Retinal™ Medik8’s latest innovation in vitamin A is now available in four strengths.
Formulated with stabilised retinal, a powerful derivative of vitamin A with next-generation anti-ageing results. Unmatched in its age-defying power, retinal can deliver results up to 11 times faster than classic forms of retinol.
The ground-breaking overnight serum visibly minimises fine lines and wrinkles; firming and plumping the complexion to resurface skin texture and soften the face.
Crystal Retinal 1 – Stable Retinal Night Serum Gentle-Strength Vitamin A
Ideal for those who have really sensitive skin or are looking to incorporate a low strength but highly effective vitamin A serum in their routine – 0.01% Encapsulated Retinaldehyde.
Crystal Retinal 3 – Stable Retinal Night Serum Medium-Strength Vitamin A
The entry point for those who are new to vitamin A or have tried mild retinol formulas and for those looking to prevent early signs of skin ageing – 0.03% Encapsulated Retinaldehyde.
Crystal Retinal 6 Stable Retinal Night Serum Super-Strength Vitamin A
Perfect for those who are wanting to upgrade their high-strength retinol results or for coarser, acne scarred skin – 0.06% Encapsulated Retinaldehyde.
Crystal Retinal 10 Stable Retinal Night Serum Ultra-Strength Vitamin A
A high-performance anti-ageing serum for those looking to boost the results of Crystal Retinal 6.
We strongly recommend starting on lower strengths of Crystal Retinal if you have not used retinaldehyde before – 0.10% Encapsulated Retinaldehyde.
Crystal Retinal 20 The latest professional addition to the award-winning Crystal Retinal family, now in 0.2% retinaldehyde strength.
Only available after consultation. You should be comfortably using Crystal Retinal 10 every night for 3 months or completed 2 full tubes before you consider moving up.
Make sure to cleanse your skin first thing in the morning and always wear sunscreen during the day while using this product.
Hyaluronic Acid: Acts as a moisture-keeper. It holds up to 1000 times its own weight in water
Glycerin: Contributes to enhancing the skin’s natural barrier function, and highly hydrating.
Vitamin C: An antioxidant which fights against visible signs of ageing.
Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant. Also an effective anti-ageing and moisturising ingredient.
Crystal Retinal 1, Crystal Retinal 3, Crystal Retinal 6, Crystal Retinal 10
Stable Retinal Night Serum Vitamin A
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Isododecane, Cetearyl Olivate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Squalane, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclodextrin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Alumina, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sodium Polyaspartate, Climbazole, Retinal, Dipteryx Odorata (Tonka) Bean Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower (Honeysuckle) Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Decylene Glycol, BHT, 1,2-Hexanediol, Coumarin.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
How to Use
How To Use
Use in the evening.
First cleanse, then apply Crystal Retinal over face and neck.
Allow to absorb then follow with a moisturiser.
Crystal Retinal 1 to 10 application should be phased in gradually.
Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer