DIRECTIONS: Use in the evening after cleansing, apply a small amount to face, neck and décolletage.
Work product into skin using light, upward strokes allowing product to fully absorb.
Ceramide Complex – An intelligent combination of ceramide 1 & 3 alongside cholesterol and fatty acids which mimic the skin’s natural lipid barrier; intensely restoring and nourishing
Cell Repairing Peptide – An iron hexapeptide effectively neutralises free radicals which can cause premature skin ageing.
Saskatoon Berry – The canadian superberry, bright purple saskatoon is rich in anthocyanins; supercharged antioxidants.
Dragon Fruit Extract – Dragon fruit extract provides exceptional antioxidant protection while lifting and toning the complexion
N-Acetyl Glucosamine – This molecule in the body works synergistically with previously applied retinol serums to encourage the production of hydrating hyaluronic acid
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Skinceuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti-aging cream formulated with an optimal concentration of lipids: 2% pure ceramides, 4% cholesterol and 2% fatty acids.This anti-ageing cream is formulated to support skin’s lipid barrier. Triple Lipid Restore helps repair the skin's outer barrier to support the skin’s natural self-repair process. Skin will feels nourished and comforted without feeling greasy. Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 has been scientifically proven to improve the visible appearance of skin smoothness, firmness, pores and radiance. Helps refill essential skin lipids, ceramides, natural cholesterol and fatty acids Improves the look of skin fullness Supports a plumped, smoother texture Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance Provides improved hydration in 24 hours Ideal for dry skin – the formula prevents water loss from the skin Ideal treatment moisturiser for skin compromised after peels, laser or micro-needling or dermaroller Lightweight, non-greasy, fast-absorbing texture - Use daily - morning and night alone or on top of serums such as; H. A. Intensifier, Hydrating B5 or Phyto Corrective Gel – Apply SPF on top for day time wear RRP £135
- Maximum strength salicylic acid kills bacteria, dissolves blackeads, kills spots
- Niacinamide delivers ingredients deeper into the skin whilst soothing and calming redness
- Azelaic Acid – antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes
- Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to un-clog pores and blackheads, prevent future blemishes.