DIRECTIONS: After cleansing in the morning & evening, apply a small amount of Ultimate Recovery where necessary. Leave to absorb before applying sunscreen.
Perfluorodecalin – Enhancing the levels of oxygen in the skin, perfluorodecalin can promote the healing capabilities of damaged complexions
Beta-Glucan –Beta-glucan enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself while providing immediate comfort to inflamed skin
Arnica – Arnica harnesses superior anti-bruising power.
Silk Serica – Derived from pure and natural silk, serica enhances the skin’s natural regenerative cycle to encourage complexion renewal
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Skinceuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti-aging cream formulated with an optimal concentration of lipids: 2% pure ceramides, 4% cholesterol and 2% fatty acids.This anti-ageing cream is formulated to support skin’s lipid barrier. Triple Lipid Restore helps repair the skin's outer barrier to support the skin’s natural self-repair process. Skin will feels nourished and comforted without feeling greasy. Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 has been scientifically proven to improve the visible appearance of skin smoothness, firmness, pores and radiance. Helps refill essential skin lipids, ceramides, natural cholesterol and fatty acids Improves the look of skin fullness Supports a plumped, smoother texture Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance Provides improved hydration in 24 hours Ideal for dry skin – the formula prevents water loss from the skin Ideal treatment moisturiser for skin compromised after peels, laser or micro-needling or dermaroller Lightweight, non-greasy, fast-absorbing texture - Use daily - morning and night alone or on top of serums such as; H. A. Intensifier, Hydrating B5 or Phyto Corrective Gel – Apply SPF on top for day time wear RRP £135
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.