Showing all 5 results
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.
Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity Combats the ageing effects of exposure to daylight, artificial and computer light which degrades collagen leading to wrinkles and sagging skin Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity Reconstructs the skin's support structure Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types - the gel formula is more comfortable on dryer or irritated problematic skin Brightens uneven skin discolourations, pigmentation, blemish marked, acne-prone skin This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion. Apply under a broad spectrum day cream Genuine UK Skinceuticals Stockist and Clinic
Protects | Lightens | Brightens | Firms
Skinade Collagen Supplement Drink - Travel Sachets - 30 daysDrinking Skinade collagen drink on a daily basis promotes...
- healthier looking skin
- more even toned skin
- younger looking skin
- increased skin hydration
- reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- more radiant skin
- reduction of cellulite
- Powerful 8% mixed acid content
- Salicylic acid and capryloyl salicylic acid combat blemishes & blocked pores - blackheads
- Glycolic and citric acids treat fine lines, wrinkles and roughness
- Dioic acid fights imperfections, reduces excess sebum / oil production, and prevents hyperpigmentation that can cause skin to appear prematurely aged.