Medik8 ADVANCED DAY TOTAL PROTECT™ Anti-Ageing Moisturiser SPF 30 | 5* UVA
How It Works
Providing all round protection against environmental skin damage, Advanced Day Total Protect is the ultimate SPF 30 moisturiser for youthful-looking skin.
An everyday moisturising facial sunscreen that protects skin against ageing caused by city pollution, computer blue light and day light –
Non-greasy easily absorbed | Silky texture | Suitable for men and women all skin types
Medik8’s carefully chosen complex of sunscreen filters are proven to be long-lasting, extremely safe and the best shields against premature ageing caused by the sun.
Moringa extract provides exceptional anti-pollution defence to help quench free radicals caused by pollution.
Carnosine in our anti-A.G.E technology prevents glycation, a natural ageing process in which sugars react with proteins such as collagen, transforming them into advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.s) that cannot be renewed, which leads to fine lines and wrinkles. Carnosine is able to inhibit the glycation reaction; protecting collagen from damage. It is also able to protect the delicate skin from infrared rays, which can also break down collagen supplies.
Finally, Medik8 Advanced Day Total Protect includes superior blue light defence which maintains a buffer of antioxidant protection against blue light from screens.
Superior UV Filters – A complex of sun filters carefully selected for their longevity, safety and power to protect the skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Moringa Extract – A next-generation antioxidant that forms an urban shield on the surface of the skin to prevent damage caused by environmental pollutants.
Carnosine – A protective peptide that is naturally produced in the body, carnosine blocks skin-damaging sugars from binding to collagen in the skin, preventing the formation of wrinkles, while shielding skin from infrared damage.
Theobroma Cocoa Seed Extract – Derived from cocoa, this powerful extract protects the skin from the harmful effects of blue light, while quenching dangerous free radicals and boosting collagen.
ADVANCED DAY TOTAL PROTECT™
Anti-Ageing Moisturiser SPF 30 | 5* UVA
Aqua (Water), Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dibutyl Adipate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Ceteareth-6 Olivate, Coco-Glucoside, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Carnosine, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Citric Acid, Ectoin, Pentylene Glycol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Superoxide Dismutase, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tromethamine, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Atlas Cedar) Bark Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Acacia Decurrens (Black Wattle) Flower Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Disodium Phosphate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
How to Use
How To Use
After cleansing in the morning, apply an amount of Advanced Day Total Protect to face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
Use light, upward strokes and allow to absorb.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer