Medik8 Pure C15 Vitamin C Serum with L-Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E & Glutathione
Formulated using the L-Ascorbic Acid version of Vitamin C which is proven to be an effective antioxidant slowing visible skin ageing, reducing collagen loss, helps to prevent and fade pigmentation & skin discoluration
Pure vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is clinically proven to boost collagen and fight free radical damage.
This innovative serum visibly brightens skin tone, smooths fine lines, firms tired skin and refines skin texture. The result is a radiant, smooth and noticeably more youthful-looking complexion.
15% L-Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E & Glutathione
15% L-Ascorbic Acid – The purest form of vitamin C, ascorbic acid provides exceptional antioxidant protection, while stimulating collagen production for a youthful complexion
Vitamin E – A lipid-soluble antioxidant that is naturally present in the skin. Vitamin E protects the skin from free radicals.
Glutathione – A natural antioxidant present in the body, glutathione is exceptional at regenerating vitamin C to intensify the skin’s protection from free radical damage
Vitamin C Serum with Ascorbic Acid
Aqua (Water), Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polysorbate 80, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Glutathione, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium HEDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium (Orange) Dulcis Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Linalool, Citral.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
How to Use
After cleansing in the morning, massage 5 drops of Pure C15 across the face, neck and décolletage.
Leave to absorb before applying moisturiser.
For freshness, use up one bottle before opening the second.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity Combats the ageing effects of exposure to daylight, artificial and computer light which degrades collagen leading to wrinkles and sagging skin Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity Reconstructs the skin's support structure Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types - the gel formula is more comfortable on dryer or irritated problematic skin Brightens uneven skin discolourations, pigmentation, blemish marked, acne-prone skin This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion. Apply under a broad spectrum day cream Genuine UK Skinceuticals Stockist and Clinic
Protects | Lightens | Brightens | Firms
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product!
Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV & HEVL sun damage / light damage * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection
* Helps inhibit cellular changes that can contribute to skin cancer
More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photo (light) protection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-ageing results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature ageing, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off
GENUINE UK STOCK FROM AN APPROVED SKINCEUTICALS SPECIALIST LEVEL CLINIC
Why do I need a vitamin c antioxidant serum?
Think of an apple, cut in half and exposed to the air. It will quickly go brown and bad. If you dipped it in lemon juice it wouldn't. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which prevents oxidation thus stopping the apple from going bad. Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in day-light (not just sun-shine) and HEVL blue light from phone and computers and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. Antioxidant serums prevent this from happening.
Medik8 Crystal Retinal - 11x more effective than retinol for clearer, brighter more youthful skin
Retinal - Retinaldehyde - Works up to 11x faster than classic forms of retinol
Crystal Retinal reduces P. acnes bacteria responsible for breakouts.This ground-breaking vitamin A retinol night serum-cream firms, plumps and restores skin, visibly minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to reveal a healthier, more youthful, even-toned complexion. Retinal is used efficiently in the skin as it does not have to undergo as many "conversions" in the skin as retinol to be used by the skin’s natural mechanisms to enhance collagen production and speed up cellular turnover. Provides results comparable to clinical-grade retinoic acid Vitamin A working up to 11x faster than normal retinol. Hydrates the skin at every level whilst strengthening the skin’s barrier to keep moisture locked in tight. Lightweight and luxurious, the silk-like texture sinks effortlessly into skin to nurture and renew the complexion. Available in 5 strengths - see DESCRIPTION below for full details DIANE'S TIP: Use this retinol as part of your night skincare regime. You will notice results in just 4 weeks. Skin will look noticeably more youthful, clearer, blemishes reduced and faded, less oily with fewer breakouts
Medik8 Super C 30 Intense now called Super C30 Ferulic | Medik8's most powerful vitamin C serumFormulated with highly stable 30% ethylated ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and boosted with ferulic acid to ensure complexion is left radiant & youthful-looking. Both Vitamin C, Vitamin E and ferulic acid are ultra-potent antioxidants that when used together, boost each other’s antioxidant activity. They work to neutralise the effects of environmental aggressors such as pollution and sun damage. A formula boosted with turmeric, a botanical renowned for its intensive skin-brightening properties. DIANE'S TIP: Apply this daily in the morning. Don't forget the backs of your hand!
Oily Skin | Combination Skin | Dull Rough Skin | Blackheads | Open Pores | Uneven Skin TonesThoroughly yet gently removes impurities and decongests blocked pores This result in smoother, refined texture with luminous clarity. DIANE'S TIP: This is one of my favourites - effective cleansing, surface exfoliation and pore refining without stinging nor tightness. Ideal as a morning wash & after exercise - Remove with warm water and one of Diane's favourite face cloths
Three-in-one day cream - Combines 6% Vitamin C + Hydrating moisturiser + SPF 30
Rejuvenate and protect skin with Medik8 Daily Radiance Vitamin C SPF 30 moisturising, antioxidant day creamThis hydrating vitamin C day cream is a lightweight, non-greasy, silky texture. Easily absorbed into the skin, it provides potent antioxidant protection with 6% Vitamin C plus broad spectrum SPF 30 By using a 100% stable, gentle, lipid form of vitamin C - Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, the cream increases radiance from within. Packed with antioxidants to shield the skin from environmental damage and help prevent premature signs of ageing. This nourishing vitamin C cream smooths existing fine lines and wrinkles with it's collagen increasing properties. Containing hyaluronic acid and glycerin to keep the skin hydrated, skin is left radiant with an even complexion. Skin Type: Acne, Anti-Ageing, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Oily, Pigmentation, Problem Prone, Rosacea, Sensitive
Medik8 C-Tetra Intense Luxe Lipid Vitamin C Serum | Lipid Vitamin C Antioxidant SerumThis vitamin C serum helps to repair and nourish bringing out the skin's natural glow whilst also fighting visible signs of ageing. By using tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate as a lipid-soluble form of vitamin C; the serum sinks deep into the skin, protecting against free radicals. C-Tetra+ Intense has the added benefits of ingredients that further illuminate and nourish the skin. Red ginseng works with vitamin C to calm and brighten. Maracuja oil to nourish along with hydrating squalane and vitamin E which results in skin that feels extremely hydrated and supple. The result is illuminated and smooth skin that is shielded from harm caused by environmental factors, pollution, UV, smoking and stress Ideal for all skin types especially as a first antioxidant serum for young or sensitive skin
- Maximum strength salicylic acid kills bacteria, dissolves blackeads, kills spots
- Niacinamide delivers ingredients deeper into the skin whilst soothing and calming redness
- Azelaic Acid – antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes
- Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to un-clog pores and blackheads, prevent future blemishes.