Medik8 CLARITY PEPTIDES™ 10% Niacinamide-Infused Peptide Serum
This nourishing and clarifying peptide-infused serum penetrates the skin immediately, helping create a luminous complexion.
Luminous Complexion A skin perfecting peptide complex which helps enhance your skin’s natural luminosity.
Calming & Soothing – 10% niacinamide calms and soothes redness, blotchy skin and blemishes.
Tackling Blemishes – The lightweight and milky serum minimises sebum production and balances skin bacteria to tackle blemishes.
All Skin types – This multi-benefit serum suits all skin types and adjusts to each individual need to bring out your most nourished, translucent skin.
10% Niacinamide Otherwise known as vitamin B3, one of the most potent anti-inflammatories in skincare, niacinamide effectively soothes and restores irritated, redness-prone and blemished complexions.
Crystalide Peptide – Crystalide The peptide that works in two ways; it normalises the way skin cells renew, helping to create a uniform surface, and it upregulates a protein called α-crystallin which promotes skin transparency and luminosity.
Zinc PCA A natural mineral, zinc helps to regulate oil production, promote the skin’s natural healing process and reduce inflammation. Zinc PCA is a specialised fused version of zinc that can balance sebum activity which helps to reduce the likelihood of blemishes occurring.
Hyaluronic Acid Able to hold up to 1,000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, leaving the complexion both nourished and supple.
N-Acetyl Glucosamine (NAG) Naturally occurring in the body, N-acetyl glucosamine helps to block the creation of pigments in the skin, leaving a more even complexion.
Visibly perfected, glass-like skin when you need it most.
How Niacinamide helps your skin
Medik8 Clarity Peptides is a non-sticky, lightweight, milky serum which penetrates the skin immediately.
10% niacinamide (skincare’s very best anti-inflammatory active) helps combat blemishes. Niacinamide – Vitamin B3 – stimulates ceramide synthesis which helps prevent moisture loss and repair the skin’s vital barrier function
Niacinamide boosts your skin’s natural dewiness for a subtle sheen, ideal for under make-up.
Niacinamide also helps to reduce any hyperpigmentation responsible for uneven skin tone.
Next-generation Crystalide peptide promotes your skin’s natural reflectance. It targets the natural protein α-crystallin which is responsible for minimising cell waste which can cause a cloudy complexion. In conjunction with softly polishing the skin, Crystalide peptide smooths over the complexion leaving a beautifully translucent, ultra-smooth finish. The perfect base for make-up.
The dewy glow is maximised through collagen stimulation thanks to ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid.
Zinc PCA tackles blemish-causing bacteria for a flawless complexion.
medik8 CLARITY PEPTIDES™
10% Niacinamide-Infused Peptide Serum
Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acetyl Glucosamine, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Dimethicone, Zinc PCA, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Palmitate, Carnosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-10, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
How to Use
How To Use
Apply Clarity Peptides across face, neck and décolletage.
Allow to absorb then apply moisturiser and Sunscreen
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Serum | Hydrating soothing serum for irritated or spot-prone skinSoothing, cooling, calming, oil free, hydrating skin serum with anti-inflammatory, skin calming, redness reducing and antibacterial properties. Use after skin treatments to soothe and calm skin. Reduces redness and sanitises skin after blackhead extractions to minimise infections. Lightens blemishes and brown pigmented marks left from previous spots or blemishes without the use of harsh chemicals like hydroquinone. Cooling and calming for hot flush prone menopausal skin issues and acne rosacea For sensitive or problematic skin, this light oil-free gel contains botanical extracts with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to help soothe and calm irritated skin.
Medik8 Super C 30 Intense now called Super C30 Ferulic | Medik8's most powerful vitamin C serumFormulated with highly stable 30% ethylated ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and boosted with ferulic acid to ensure complexion is left radiant & youthful-looking. Both Vitamin C, Vitamin E and ferulic acid are ultra-potent antioxidants that when used together, boost each other’s antioxidant activity. They work to neutralise the effects of environmental aggressors such as pollution and sun damage. A formula boosted with turmeric, a botanical renowned for its intensive skin-brightening properties. DIANE'S TIP: Apply this daily in the morning. Don't forget the backs of your hand!
Medik8 Pure C15 | Antioxidant Vitamin C Serum with L-Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E & GlutathioneAntioxidant serums are one of THE most important parts of your skin care routine. Antioxidant vitamins A, C and E along with glutathione and ferulic acid slow down the ageing effects of free radical damage caused by day-light and HEV computer light, stress, pollution. This innovative antioxidant serum visibly brightens skin tone, smooths fine lines, firms tired skin and refines skin texture. The result is a radiant, smooth and more youthful-looking complexion. Formulated using stable vitamin C at a potent 15% - Pure C15 serum is perfect for those who are experienced using vitamin C in their regime and are looking for a higher strength. Vitamin E is a powerful oil based antioxidant which helps keep skin supple and moisturised. Glutathione is the universal antioxidant which recycles Vit C & E and brightens pigmentation Suitable for all skin types especially city dwellers, smokers, stressed, sun damaged or regular exercisers / sporty types to combat oxidative stress and free radical damage to the skin Use EVERY morning before moisturising sunscreens
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.