Rejuvenate and protect skin with Medik8 Daily Radiance Vitamin C SPF 30 moisturising, antioxidant day cream
This hydrating vitamin C day cream is a lightweight, non-greasy, silky texture. Easily absorbed into the skin, it provides potent antioxidant protection with
6% Vitamin C plus broad spectrum SPF 30
By using a 100% stable, lipid soluble form of vitamin C – Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, the cream increases radiance from within.
Packed with antioxidants to shield the skin from environmental damage and help prevent premature signs of ageing.
This nourishing vitamin C cream smooths existing fine lines and wrinkles with it’s collagen increasing properties.
Containing hyaluronic acid and glycerin to keep the skin hydrated, skin is left radiant with an even complexion.
Superior UV Filters – A complex of sun filters carefully selected for their longevity, safety and power to protect the skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays
Hyaluronic Acid – With a unique ability to attract and retain more than 1000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, leaving the complexion nourished and supple
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – A lipid-soluble form of vitamin C that provides exceptional antioxidant protection from harmful free radicals, while stimulating collagen production for a youthful complexion
Vitamin E – A lipid-soluble antioxidant that is naturally present in the skin.
Vitamin E protects the skin from free radicals and is regenerated by vitamin C for optimum power
50ml, Try Me 12.5ml size
C-Tetra Cream SPF 30 Two-in-One Moisturiser
Aqua (Water), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dibutyl Adipate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Disodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
How to Use
How to use;
Use in the morning after cleansing and using serums
Apply a small amount to the skin and massage evenly across face, neck and upper chest
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer