Cleanse skin and apply a thin layer of Natural Clay Mask across the face, avoiding the delicate eye area
Allow to infuse for 10/15 minutes, then rinse well with warm water
Bentonite – Natural & mineral-rich, bentonite is often described as the healing clay. It is able to draw out impurities to reduce shine and congestion.
Kaolin – Purifying the skin from oil and debris, natural kaolin is deemed to be the mildest of all clays, its suitable for sensitive skin.
Cranberry Fruit Extract – Deliciously scented, this natural fruit extract contains potent antioxidants to ward off free radicals
Vitamin E – An exceptional antioxidant, vitamin E is able to protect and repair skin under free radical stress
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Maximum strength salicylic acid kills bacteria, dissolves blackeads, kills spots
- Niacinamide delivers ingredients deeper into the skin whilst soothing and calming redness
- Azelaic Acid – antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes
- Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to un-clog pores and blackheads, prevent future blemishes.
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.