L-Mandelic Acid – A softly exfoliating AHA with BHA power, chirally correct mandelic acid is able to work both on the surface of the skin and within pores for deep but gentle exfoliation
L-Lactic Acid – A gentle AHA that softly exfoliates and brightens the skin, while deeply hydrating for a nourished complexion
Salicylic Acid – Decongesting and exfoliating from within the pore, this BHA breaks down the clogged oil and skin cells that can contribute to enlarged pores and blemishes
Glycerin – A natural humectant, glycerin traps water within the skin to leave it hydrated and comfortable
Mangosteen Peel Extract – Rich in natural antioxidants, mangosteen protects the skin from free radical attack which can trigger premature ageing
150ml, Try Me 40ml
How to Use
Every morning and evening, apply a small amount of cleanser into wet hands
Lather to a froth then massage into moistened face and neck
We recommend removing with a wet face cloth and warm / tepid water to help with exfoliation
Medik8 SURFACE RADIANCE CLEANSER
Resurfacing AHA/BHA Mangosteen Cleansing Gel
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Mandelic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Maltodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) Peel Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Limonene, Linalool.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Problematic blemish prone skin
- Clears blackheads
- Prevents ingrown hairs / bumps under skin
- Brightens discolouration
- Smoother texture
- Maximum strength salicylic acid kills bacteria, dissolves blackeads, kills spots
- Niacinamide delivers ingredients deeper into the skin whilst soothing and calming redness
- Azelaic Acid – antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes
- Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to un-clog pores and blackheads, prevent future blemishes.