Image MD Restoring Retinol Creme
Ageing Skin, Including fine lines, wrinkles, acne scarring, uneven pigmentation, environmentally damaged skin and other signs of ageing.
10% Encapsulated Retinol – Unique delivery system allows pure retinol to be easily absorbed into the skin in a stable form, resulting in less irritation and superior results.
Palmitoyl Tripeptide 5 – Stimulates Collagen production and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Image MD Restoring Retinol Creme – Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, helps improve skin hydration, elasticity and firmness.
How to Use
Apply a few pea sized amounts to the face in the evening 2-3 times per week or as directed by your physician.
Mild redness, peeling and irritation may occur while using this product.
Use Image MD Restoring daily defence moisturise SPF 50 while using this product.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer