What is Skinceuticals SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense good for?
A powerful 8% mixed acid, adult acne skincare serum targeting spots, blemishes, uneven skin tone and signs of aging
In a clinical study, the serum significantly reduced spots in first week and reduced oil production and fine lines by week 4.
Can be used all over the face to prevent and correct imperfections and aging – lines, wrinkles, dark patches and age spots.
Can be used to prepare skin for clinical peel procedures,
Cosmetically elegant formula is ideal for layering with other products and under make-up
Usage & Recommendation
- Inflammatory blemishes, spots, acne, blackheads, open pores
- Blind spots – “bumps under the skin”
- Sun damaged skin
- Hyperpigmentation or uneven skin tone – spot-marks, brown patches, age spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Combination /oily skin
Once or twice a day after using Blemish + Age Cleansing Gel and Blemish + Age Solution, apply 4-6 drops to face, neck and chest, or as directed by a skincare professional.
Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid
Capryloyl Salicylic Acid
Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Boost your cleansing routine with Vitage Essential Daily Cleansing Cloths - double sided facial cleansing clothsCleansing your skin is more effective when you use a clean face cloth to remove cleansers or face wash. Skin will be fresher, smoother and cleaner Boost the results of your cleansing routine with this multi-functional cleansing cloth to achieve professional results at home. These double sided face cleansing cloths provide gentle exfoliation to rid the skin of dead cells without causing irritation, refining your skin texture Benefits of Vitage Essential Daily Cleansing Cloths: Can be used once or twice a day with any cleanser, exfoliator or face mask Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. Effectively removes cleanser residue, makeup, dirt and skin debris Easily removes clay face masks without any mess Beneficial for all skin types, all ages How to use: Massage your favourite face wash, cleanser or balm into your skin for a minute Wet the Essential Daily Cleansing Cloth with warm water and squeeze out thoroughly Use the muslin side of your cloth to remove the cleanser from the skin and gently exfoliate; this side can also be used for the removal of face masks Gently wipe the skin and rinse cloth until all cleanser residue is removed For professional results, apply a second layer of cleanser and use the moistened micro-fibre side of your cloth to buff the skin, refine texture and help to reduce the appearance of pores. Size: Comes as a box of 3
Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel | Hydrating soothing serum for irritated or spot-prone skinSoothing, cooling, calming, oil free, hydrating skin serum with anti-inflammatory, skin calming, redness reducing and antibacterial properties. Use after skin treatments to soothe and calm skin. Reduces redness and sanitises skin after blackhead extractions to minimise infections. Lightens blemishes and brown pigmented marks left from previous spots or blemishes without the use of harsh chemicals like hydroquinone. Cooling and calming for hot flush prone menopausal skin issues and acne rosacea For sensitive or problematic skin, this light oil-free gel contains botanical extracts with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to help soothe and calm irritated skin.
Skinceuticals Gentle Cleanser | Cream Cleanser formulated to hydrate & comfort dry skinGentle Cleanser efficiently removes impurities along with longwear makeup without a trace of residue. Enriched with skin-softening emollients, this gentle cream formula rinses off easily to leave skin moisturised and primed for in-office treatments. • Efficiently removes impurities along with longwear makeup • Hydrates and comforts dry, tight skin • Smoothes rough surface texture Gentle cleanser is formulated with a limited number of functional ingredients to effectively cleanse while preventing potential sensitivity.
Skinceuticals Daily Moisture | Pore minimising hydrating moisturiser for oily / combination skinVisibly improves appearance of enlarged open visible pores by 8% within 15 minutes - ongoing improvement with continued use Hydrating facial moisturiser with pore-minimising action For normal, combination or oily skin Restores and maintains moisture Helps reduce the appearance of pore size Leaves a non-greasy finish Face moisturiser with vitamin E, three nutrient-rich algae extracts and a blend of seven botanical extracts. Witch hazel is a natural astringent which helps to visibly tighten pores within 15 minutes of application KEY INGREDIENTS
CHAMOMILE EXTRACTS | SOYA EXTRACT | WITCH HAZELChamomile extracts, soya extract and witch hazel enrich the formula and helps to restore moisture and minimise the appearance of pores. 60ml
Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity Combats the ageing effects of exposure to daylight, artificial and computer light which degrades collagen leading to wrinkles and sagging skin Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity Reconstructs the skin's support structure Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types - the gel formula is more comfortable on dryer or irritated problematic skin Brightens uneven skin discolourations, pigmentation, blemish marked, acne-prone skin This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion. Apply under a broad spectrum day cream Genuine UK Skinceuticals Stockist and Clinic
Protects | Lightens | Brightens | Firms
Moisturising facial sunscreen SPF 30 which evens out skintones & prevents pigmentation & skin discolouration
All-in-one anti-pigmentation moisturiser and broad spectrum UVA / UVB sunscreenCosmetically elegant – non greasy - Suitable for men & women & all skin types Sheer, satin finish that doesn't leave an ashy cast or residue Satin finish makes an excellent make up base Ideal to prevent the formation of irregular skin tones or hyperpigmentation. Use over antioxidant serums such as Antioxidants CE Ferulic or Phloretin CF or Phloretin CF Gel to further prevent the darkening of pigmentation
We stock a range of products and home treatment systems to brighten, reduce and prevent pigmentation
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product!
Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV & HEVL sun damage / light damage * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection
* Helps inhibit cellular changes that can contribute to skin cancer
More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photo (light) protection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-ageing results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature ageing, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off
GENUINE UK STOCK FROM AN APPROVED SKINCEUTICALS SPECIALIST LEVEL CLINIC
Why do I need a vitamin c antioxidant serum?
Think of an apple, cut in half and exposed to the air. It will quickly go brown and bad. If you dipped it in lemon juice it wouldn't. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which prevents oxidation thus stopping the apple from going bad. Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in day-light (not just sun-shine) and HEVL blue light from phone and computers and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. Antioxidant serums prevent this from happening.