What is Skinceuticals SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense good for?
A powerful 8% mixed acid, adult acne skincare serum targeting spots, blemishes, uneven skin tone and signs of aging
In a clinical study, the serum significantly reduced spots in first week and reduced oil production and fine lines by week 4.
Can be used all over the face to prevent and correct imperfections and aging – lines, wrinkles, dark patches and age spots.
Can be used to prepare skin for clinical peel procedures,
Cosmetically elegant formula is ideal for layering with other products and under make-up
Usage & Recommendation
- Inflammatory blemishes, spots, acne, blackheads, open pores
- Blind spots – “bumps under the skin”
- Sun damaged skin
- Hyperpigmentation or uneven skin tone – spot-marks, brown patches, age spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Combination /oily skin
Once or twice a day after using Blemish + Age Cleansing Gel and Blemish + Age Solution, apply 4-6 drops to face, neck and chest, or as directed by a skincare professional.
Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid
Capryloyl Salicylic Acid
Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Multi action eye product
- Reduces under-eye puffiness
- Increases circulation to brighten dark circles
- L-Ascorbic acid - Vitamin C brightens, protects, strengthens
Skinceuticals Clarifying Clay Masque | Deep pore cleansing skin-refining masqueThis non-drying mask combines high-quality earth clays, Kaolin and Bentonite, with calming botanicals, minerals and an exfoliating hydroxy acid blend to exfoliate, soothe and clarify the skin. Fruit derived AHA alpha hydroxy acids – A blend of malic, lactic, tartaric, citric and glycolic acids working to gently exfoliate dead skin cells. Kaolin and Bentonite clays – Natural earth clays helping to clarify the skin, absorb excess oil and reduce shine. Aloe and Chamomile – Clinically proven anti-inflammatory properties helping to soothe and calm skin. Benefits of using an exfoliating AHA-acid clay mask 60ml Exfoliating AHA acids brighten dull, discoloured, uneven skin tones Hydroxy acid blend gently exfoliates and removes rough, dull, dead skin cells Increases your skin's radiance Mattifying - oil absorbing action Pore refining action - natural clays help to "draw out" pore blockages, blackheads and congested pores - pores appear cleaner & minimised 60ml
Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Masque | Intensive skin-calming skin-cooling maskPhyto Corrective Masque is an intensely calming facial mask formulated to soothe, cool, calm and replenish skin discomfort and sensitivity. Phyto Corrective Masque contains highly concentrated botanical extracts, a calming Dipeptide and deeply hydrating, oil-free Hyaluronic Acid Phyto Corrective Masque measurably cools the skin on contact , visibly reduces facial redness & flushing Versatile mask suitable for daily use (menopause hot flushes, post workout, sun exposure), seasonally (post travel, windburn from winter activities) and post procedure (post peel, post microneedling, post Fraxel Laser) Oil free and leaves skin feeling hydrated, smoother and more comfortable Delivers intense cooling and calming comfort to skin sensitivity Suitable for irritated, sensitive skin prone to temporary redness Physically cools skin surface temperature for instant relief Phyto Corrective Mask is clinically tested as being effective post-procedure: such as after Fraxel laser, microneedling or chemical peels
- 20% reduction in visual redness
- 47% reduction in discomfort immediately post use
- 15°C average reduction in skin surface temperature
Hyaluronic Acid - Dipeptides - Cucumber Extracts - Antibacterial Thyme Extract