Skinceuticals Ultra Facial Defense SPF50 – Moisturiser & High Factor Facial Sunscreen SPF 50 in one!
For all skin types especially those who are prone to developing hyper pigmentation or brown sun spots.
Contains specific ingredients to prevent the formation of brown age spots, sun induced brown spots, hyper-pigmentation and melasma
Ideal to use after facial treatments such as laser, peels, microdermabrasion or surgery.
Ultra Facial Defense provides high daily UVA and UVB protection;
Light texture designed for all skin types, even the oiliest, is also a perfect make-up base.
Daily broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection (SPF50)
Very light texture
Hypoallergenic and won’t block pores!
Long tasting hydration over 12 hours
Excellent make-up base
Suitable for all skin types
858370 1 – INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE • GLYCERIN • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • DIMETHICONE • TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO] / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • ALCOHOL DENAT. • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID • DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE • TRIETHANOLAMINE • BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE • STEARIC ACID • POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE • TOCOPHEROL • SODIUM COCOYL SARCOSINATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • PEG-100 STEARATE • PALMITIC ACID • XANTHAN GUM • TROMETHAMINE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CARBOMER • DISODIUM EDTA • CETYL ALCOHOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII SEEDCAKE EXTRACT / SHEA BUTTER SEEDCAKE EXTRACT • ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • GLYCERYL STEARATE (F.I.L. D164448/2).
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
How to Use
Apply as the final stage of your morning skincare routine and before sun exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. Avoid sun exposure at peak times and take care to avoid eye area.
In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately and thoroughly.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Skinceuticals Serum 10 - Powerful antioxidant serumCounteracts the ageing effects of daylight, UV, Infrared, pollution, smoking and stress. For all skin types or conditions to help restore healthy looking skin Formulated with advanced antioxidant technology - 10% L-Ascorbic Acid proven to be absorbed into cells and used as an antioxidant. Lightweight, fast-absorbing serum combines skin brightening ferulic acid with 10% pure vitamin C to enhance antioxidant performance. Contains skin hydrating hyaluronic acid. Ideal for use on younger skins under 35 Assists with brightening of sun damage, pigmentation and blemish marks from spots Beneficial for skin prone to follicultis, shaving rash and ingrowing hairs. Proven delivery of L-ascorbic acid to the skin in concentrations proven to be effective L Ascorbic acid is the only version of Vitamin C that the cells recognise as an active antioxidant!
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product!
Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV & HEVL sun damage / light damage * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection
* Helps inhibit cellular changes that can contribute to skin cancer
More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photo (light) protection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-ageing results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature ageing, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off
GENUINE UK STOCK FROM AN APPROVED SKINCEUTICALS SPECIALIST LEVEL CLINIC
Why do I need a vitamin c antioxidant serum?
Think of an apple, cut in half and exposed to the air. It will quickly go brown and bad. If you dipped it in lemon juice it wouldn't. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which prevents oxidation thus stopping the apple from going bad. Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in day-light (not just sun-shine) and HEVL blue light from phone and computers and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. Antioxidant serums prevent this from happening.
Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity Combats the ageing effects of exposure to daylight, artificial and computer light which degrades collagen leading to wrinkles and sagging skin Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity Reconstructs the skin's support structure Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types - the gel formula is more comfortable on dryer or irritated problematic skin Brightens uneven skin discolourations, pigmentation, blemish marked, acne-prone skin This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion. Apply under a broad spectrum day cream Genuine UK Skinceuticals Stockist and Clinic
Protects | Lightens | Brightens | Firms
Boost your cleansing routine with Vitage Essential Daily Cleansing Cloths - double sided facial cleansing clothsCleansing your skin is more effective when you use a clean face cloth to remove cleansers or face wash. Skin will be fresher, smoother and cleaner Boost the results of your cleansing routine with this multi-functional cleansing cloth to achieve professional results at home. These double sided face cleansing cloths provide gentle exfoliation to rid the skin of dead cells without causing irritation, refining your skin texture Benefits of Vitage Essential Daily Cleansing Cloths: Can be used once or twice a day with any cleanser, exfoliator or face mask Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. Effectively removes cleanser residue, makeup, dirt and skin debris Easily removes clay face masks without any mess Beneficial for all skin types, all ages How to use: Massage your favourite face wash, cleanser or balm into your skin for a minute Wet the Essential Daily Cleansing Cloth with warm water and squeeze out thoroughly Use the muslin side of your cloth to remove the cleanser from the skin and gently exfoliate; this side can also be used for the removal of face masks Gently wipe the skin and rinse cloth until all cleanser residue is removed For professional results, apply a second layer of cleanser and use the moistened micro-fibre side of your cloth to buff the skin, refine texture and help to reduce the appearance of pores. Size: Comes as a box of 3
Skinceuticals Gentle Cleanser | Cream Cleanser formulated to hydrate & comfort dry skinGentle Cleanser efficiently removes impurities along with longwear makeup without a trace of residue. Enriched with skin-softening emollients, this gentle cream formula rinses off easily to leave skin moisturised and primed for in-office treatments. • Efficiently removes impurities along with longwear makeup • Hydrates and comforts dry, tight skin • Smoothes rough surface texture Gentle cleanser is formulated with a limited number of functional ingredients to effectively cleanse while preventing potential sensitivity.
For oily skin | Mattifies without dullness | Transparent even on darker skinsA light weight, residue-free formula with mattifying properties to help reduce skin oiliness. An invisible SPF with high UVA and UVA broad spectrum protection and a dry-touch finish. SPF 50 to protect against harmful UV rays Blend of mineral and chemical filters for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection Silica silicate absorbs sebum for a light-scattering and blurring effect, perfect for use under make-up
Skinceuticals Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight - wake up to smoother brighter skin
- Clinically proven to improvement skin radiance, texture and tone
- Exfoliates skin surface - texture is improved
- Decongests blocked pores "blackheads" & "bumps under the skin" - closed comedones
- Fragments pigmentation & ages spots for more radiant appearance
- Proven tolerable for nightly use
- Ideal complement to chemical peels to pre-condition skin and extend results; always consult with a skincare professional for individual regimen recommendations
- SCIENCE AND PROOF:Not all glycolic acid products are the same.For any AHA / BHA product or peel to be effective requires;Concentration: a 4-10% glycolic acid is the ideal concentration for nightly usepH: low pH formulas preserve the strength of the glycolic acid and allow effective penetration into the ski’s layers Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight is formulated with a concentration of glycolic acid that delivers a true 10% glycolic free acid value in a 3.5 pH formula tolerable for nightly use. This potent glycolic acid cream is complemented by a soothing complex of botanicals. 50ml