Apply and massage into skin on face, neck and eye lids after cleansing. Can be used every day for maximum benefits.
KEY INGREDIENT FUNCTION
Vectorize Technology (Whitening delivery system) Unique complex of active ingredients delivered into skin in a sphere. Prolonged effectiveness and deeper penetration into skin.
Up to 48 hour time release
Sulfora White (Lepidium sativum sprout extract), swiss garden cress. Phyto agent that effectively inhibits melanin formation, reduces effects of daytime stressors, fades dark spots and discoloration
Belides NP (Bellis perennis L.) Daisy flower blossoms Saponins, polyphenols with strong melanin (pigment) inhibitory effect, twice as active as arbutin, skin lightening up to 30% versus untreated
Revinage (Bidens pilosa) Retinoid-like without the inflammatory side effects, reduction in age spots by 36%, improves radiance and texture
DermaPep (Dipeptide-16) Effective whitening agent by blocking alpha-MSH,crucial for melanin production, anti inflammation against stimulus such as UV radiation
Indian Kudzu (Pueraria tuberosa leaf cell extract) Decrease of tyrosine by 24% leads to brightening effect of skin, limits melanogenesis
Neem Lea Liquid B (Melia Azadirachta leaf) Improves skin clarity, brightness,reduction of melanin production
Synovea (Hexylresorcinol) Anti-glycation effect, 75% reduction in extracellular melanin, brightening effect compares to 2% hydroquinone
BV-OSC (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate) Oil soluble,stabilized form of Vitamin C, anti-oxidant, clarifying and brightening activity, stimulation of collagen, inhibition of MMP’s
Corum (Ethyl ascorbic acid) Water soluble, stabilized form of Vitamin C, increased penetration into skin with enhanced anti-oxidant capacity, decreases dark spots
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.