Calecim Professional Multi-Action Cream – 50g
A skin healing, skin repairing, corrective treatment cream with biological stem cell signals from patented umbilical cord lining stem cells.
Worn beneath your daily moisturiser, this elegant cream like texture melts into the skin’s dermis to actively encourage the skin to lift and firm.
Visible benefits can be observed in as little as two weeks, with optimum results in 90 days.
Diane recommends this corrective treatment cream for clients wanting to correct signs of ageing and skin damage, preparing for and caring for remedial skincare treatments such as chemical peels, laser resurfacing, Morpheous, fraxel, radiofrequency microneedling or cosmetic surgery
Calecim Multi Action Cream supports skin recovery after facial skin resurfacing treatments as part of a skin rejuvenation programme – used post-peel, post-laser or to help skin heal after injury or surgery
Which cream is more suitable for my skin type: the Multi-Action Cream or Restorative Hydration Cream?
Multi-Action Cream is designed for patients who are looking for a powerful anti-aging corrective treatment. It targets significant signs of aging such as skin laxity, deep wrinkles and folds, and loss of skin density.
Restorative Hydration Cream is for all skin types that will benefit from deep hydration. It restores radiance to dehydrated skins, smoothing out fine line and shadows.
These two products can be used together. With the Multi-Action Cream being applied before the Restorative Hydration Cream.
600% Increase in skin density
56% Increase in elastin expression
42% Increase in skin cell proliferation
Calecim is ideal to use after treatments – Post-Peel Skincare – Skin Healing Cream – Skin Recovery Creams
Special Offers, Regular Stock
50% concentration of Stem Cell-Derived Proteins (Cord Lining Conditioned Media), including:
A complex mix of over 1000 naturally secreted growth factors and cytokines
Consolidated Peptides and Glycoproteins
Trans-epidermal Delivery System
Aqua, Oleic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycoproteins, Linoleic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Soluble Collagens, Peg-40 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Albumin, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Fibronectins, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tocopherol, Potassium Lactate, Methylparaben, Disodium edta, Hyaluronic Acid, Lactic Acid, Propylparaben.
How to Use
Apply a pearl sized amount to the whole face, AM and PM after cleansing.
Apply another pearls sized amount to the neck and decolletage, AM and PM after cleansing.
Follow with suitable moisturiser or apply Calecim Restorative Hydration Cream – HERE
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Medik8 r-Retinoate Youth Activating - Day and Night CreamLuxurious multi-step serum featuring retinyl retinoate, a pioneering derivative of vitamin A that's 8 times more powerful than retinol yet gentle on even sensitive skin r-Retinoate Day & Night cutting edge skincare science in a luxurious formula that delivers visible anti-ageing results. Now upgraded with an enhanced level of Vitamin C comparable to a separate Vit C serum like C Tetra KEY BENEFITS Activates a brighter, smoother, balanced, less blemished complexion. RESULTS Improved visible tone, texture and skin radiance. Wrinkles, visible pores and fine lines reduced KEY INGREDIENTS Retinyl Retinoate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E
8x more powerful than retinolr-Retinoate visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles, evens skin tone, and smooths rough skin for a more youthful appearance. Proven to deliver results from just 4 weeks.[1 Luxe Multi-Step Serum r-Retinoate combines vitamin A with tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, a stabilised, gentle form of vitamin C. Enhancing visible skin luminosity, as well as antioxidant protection, vitamin A and C steps are now intertwined.* *r-Retinoate Day & Night now features the equivalent level of vitamin C in C-Tetra serum. Morning Vitamin A Retinyl retinoate is photostable so you can confidently use day and evening - we recommend the daily use of a moisturising sunscreen to support results such as Medik8 Advanced Ultimate SPF 50 and Medik8 Night Restore cream on top at night
- Powerful 8% mixed acid content
- Salicylic acid and capryloyl salicylic acid combat blemishes & blocked pores - blackheads
- Glycolic and citric acids treat fine lines, wrinkles and roughness
- Dioic acid fights imperfections, reduces excess sebum / oil production, and prevents hyperpigmentation that can cause skin to appear prematurely aged.
Brush-On-Block pure loose mineral powder, chemical free, broad spectrum UVA/ UVB sunscreenAvailable in Transparent or Bronzer
- Brush-on-Block provides SPF 30 Broad Spectrum protection. Easy brush-on application. You can use it often, re-apply it with ease and take it everywhere for effortless on-the-go sun protection whenever you need it.
- Brush-On-Block is perfect for golfers, outdoor sports, gardeners, runners Invisible, transparent mineral powder sunscreen to avoid the greasy feel of cream sunscreen - Invisible feel. Nothing to "run" into your eyes if you sweat.
- Contains the naturally-occurring active mineral sunscreen ingredients titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, to provide full coverage, invisible, natural mineral sun protection that you simply brush on. No more messy, greasy lotions, sticks and sprays.
- Brush-on-Block provides a fast, convenient and effective way to protect everyone's skin from the sun & visible light damage everyday.
- Brush-On-Block is a non-irritating, sweat and water resistant sunscreen that comes in a self-dispensing make up quality brush. Unlike chemical sunscreens which work by being absorbed into the skin, Brush-On-Block features natural minerals which sit on top of your skin and reflect the sun's rays away from your body.Since it is not absorbed into the skin Brush-On-Block is less likely to irritate the skin or clog pores, making it ideal for people with acne-prone or sensitive skin.Refillable - great value
- Sweat and Water Resistant
- No Chemical Sunscreen Ingredients
- Non Greasy
- Doesn't Sting Eyes
- Goes on Over or Under Makeup
- Won't Cause Breakouts
- Easy and Convenient
- Portable Self-dispensing Brush
- Great for Thinning Hair or Bald Spots - undetectable
- Ideal for Men, Women and Children
- Invisible finish colour-free - ALSO AVAILABLE IN TAN BRONZER
- Perfect for men!
- Suits all skin types and colours
Moisturising facial sunscreen SPF 30 which evens out skintones & prevents pigmentation & skin discolouration
All-in-one anti-pigmentation moisturiser and broad spectrum UVA / UVB sunscreenCosmetically elegant – non greasy - Suitable for men & women & all skin types Sheer, satin finish that doesn't leave an ashy cast or residue Satin finish makes an excellent make up base Ideal to prevent the formation of irregular skin tones or hyperpigmentation. Use over antioxidant serums such as Antioxidants CE Ferulic or Phloretin CF or Phloretin CF Gel to further prevent the darkening of pigmentation
We stock a range of products and home treatment systems to brighten, reduce and prevent pigmentation
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product!
Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV & HEVL sun damage / light damage * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection
* Helps inhibit cellular changes that can contribute to skin cancer
More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photo (light) protection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-ageing results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature ageing, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off
GENUINE UK STOCK FROM AN APPROVED SKINCEUTICALS SPECIALIST LEVEL CLINIC
Why do I need a vitamin c antioxidant serum?
Think of an apple, cut in half and exposed to the air. It will quickly go brown and bad. If you dipped it in lemon juice it wouldn't. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which prevents oxidation thus stopping the apple from going bad. Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in day-light (not just sun-shine) and HEVL blue light from phone and computers and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. Antioxidant serums prevent this from happening.
- Provides SPF 50 broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Formulated with zinc oxide and UV filters for a sheer finish
- Helps to protect against blue light emitted from phones and devices
- Antioxidant blend helps shield against the effects of environmental skin stressors