Medik8 Lipid-Balance Cleansing Oil
Don’t be afraid of oil cleansers – They’re wonderful for all skin types
Oil cleansers are fabulous make-up removers, they’re gentle on dry sensitive skins & effective deep-pore cleansers for oily or blackhead-prone congested skin
Natural oils help dissolve sebum produced in our pores without having to use harsh detergent cleansing agents which can strip & irritate your skin
Ideal for fans of a double cleanse or heavy full coverage foundation make-up wearers.
KEY BENEFITS Purifying. Moisturising. Revitalising. This ultra-gentle oil cleanser gently dissolves impurities and waterproof make-up to reveal radiant, refreshed skin.
RESULTS This leaves the complexion soft, supple and protected from everyday irritants. At the same time moringa seed extract helps to remove the build-up of daily pollutants, leaving skin perfectly purified.
KEY INGREDIENTS Safflower Oil, Omega-6, Vitamin E and Moringa Extract
It doesn’t get smoother than this silky oil cleanser. Soft as cashmere, it melts seamlessly into skin, then transforms with water into a milky emulsion that rinses away for a beautifully supple complexion.
Hydrates and Protects
Safflower oil gently nourishes and smooths as it’s massaged into the skin. Vitamin E hydrates and protects to restore vitality and bounce to the complexion. Skin is left cleansed and restored, without feeling tight or dry.
How It Works
The upper layers of the skin are made up of skin cells surrounded by a sea of oil-soluble lipids. Made up of fatty acids, cholesterol and ceramides, these lipids help to keep the skin’s essential barrier from letting out water and letting in irritants.
Linoleic acid, or omega-6, is an essential fatty acid which cannot be synthesised by the skin, but plays a very important role in maintaining the skin’s barrier. Often dry or acne-prone skin types are deficient in linoleic acid levels in the skin. Lipid-Balance Cleansing Oil contains an optimised blend of fatty acids with an excess of linoleic acid to help rebalance the skin for a nourished and healthy-looking complexion.
Safflower oil is made up of more than 70% omega-6, the formula also has a shot of extra linoleic acid to rebalance the skin.
Vitamin E neutralises damaging free radicals which can accumulate throughout the day, while moringa oil gently whisks away harmful pollution particles.
Oils dissolve in oil, so even stubborn oil-based waterproof make-up doesn’t stand a chance against this effortless cleanser.
LIPID-BALANCE CLEANSING OIL™
Anti-Pollution Transforming Cleanser
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethyl Linoleate, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beta-Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral.
*Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.
How to Use
Dispense into your palm and rub hands together
Massage oil into your skin
Will gently remove eye make-up and mascara
Massage face for 30-60 seconds
Remove with warm water and ideally a clean face cloth
Rinse cloth and wipe over face again
if a lot of make up or sunscreen has been worn you can cleanse again
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Medik8 Sleep Glycolic Overnight Peel - Time release AHA Overnight At-Home Glycolic PeelContains true 10% encapsulated Glycolic Acid Time Release Technology (crystal encapsulation) which minimises any irritation caused from powerful levels of glycolic acid The 10% free glycolic acid at-home peel is a powerful formula with minimal tingling, and no downtime. It is ideal for use to prolong the results of in-clinic / salon peels or a course of facials. Medik8Sleep Glycolic can also be used as a skin preparation home peel product before starting a stronger clinic skin peels Skin Type: Anti-Ageing, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Pigmentation Size: 30ml
Medik8 Super C 30 Intense now called Super C30 Ferulic | Medik8's most powerful vitamin C serumFormulated with highly stable 30% ethylated ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and boosted with ferulic acid to ensure complexion is left radiant & youthful-looking. Both Vitamin C, Vitamin E and ferulic acid are ultra-potent antioxidants that when used together, boost each other’s antioxidant activity. They work to neutralise the effects of environmental aggressors such as pollution and sun damage. A formula boosted with turmeric, a botanical renowned for its intensive skin-brightening properties. DIANE'S TIP: Apply this daily in the morning. Don't forget the backs of your hand!
Boost your cleansing routine with Vitage Essential Daily Cleansing Cloths - double sided facial cleansing clothsCleansing your skin is more effective when you use a clean face cloth to remove cleansers or face wash. Skin will be fresher, smoother and cleaner Boost the results of your cleansing routine with this multi-functional cleansing cloth to achieve professional results at home. These double sided face cleansing cloths provide gentle exfoliation to rid the skin of dead cells without causing irritation, refining your skin texture Benefits of Vitage Essential Daily Cleansing Cloths: Can be used once or twice a day with any cleanser, exfoliator or face mask Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. Effectively removes cleanser residue, makeup, dirt and skin debris Easily removes clay face masks without any mess Beneficial for all skin types, all ages How to use: Massage your favourite face wash, cleanser or balm into your skin for a minute Wet the Essential Daily Cleansing Cloth with warm water and squeeze out thoroughly Use the muslin side of your cloth to remove the cleanser from the skin and gently exfoliate; this side can also be used for the removal of face masks Gently wipe the skin and rinse cloth until all cleanser residue is removed For professional results, apply a second layer of cleanser and use the moistened micro-fibre side of your cloth to buff the skin, refine texture and help to reduce the appearance of pores. Size: Comes as a box of 3
- Maximum strength salicylic acid kills bacteria, dissolves blackeads, kills spots
- Niacinamide delivers ingredients deeper into the skin whilst soothing and calming redness
- Azelaic Acid – antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes
- Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to un-clog pores and blackheads, prevent future blemishes.