Mature skin is generally drier than younger skin and requires hydration and nourishment even during the cleansing phase. Medik8 Cream Cleanse incorporates several powerful humectants and skin conditioning agents including Natural Glycerin and Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter.
Dry skin whether mature or otherwise, still requires exfoliation to slough off old superficial layers.
Cream Cleanse benefits from the gentle but effective exfoliating power of L-Mandelic Acid
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Circadia Vitamin Veil Oil Cleanser
Diane Nivern's favourite cleanser, brilliant make up remover! The best natural oil cleanser - will not block pores!Diane's recommendation; oil is the natural solvent to oil - so if you have blemish prone skin, blackheads or" bumps" under the skin don't be put off from using THIS oil cleanser - Why? it does not contain pore blocking mineral oil (petrochemical, liquid paraffin, "baby-oil") nor any detergents like some "oil" cleansers which turn white when you add water to them. This oily cleanser will remove make up including mascara and long wear products, it's massagable - very important for your face - it will soften blackheads, is gentle on sore spots, is gentle on dryer or sensitive skins too. WHO'S IT FOR? All skin types especially dry, mature, sensitive and Rosacea skin types. Ideal cleanser for inflamed, acne-prone, spot prone skin with blackheads - oil cleansers are soothing but dissolve the sebum / oil in blocked pores too. Excellent eye make up remover too! Ideal for post treatment skincare. WHAT DOES IT DO? A soy oil based cleanser that gently and quickly removes all traces of makeup, debris and even mascara! Nourishes and soothes dry, mature, sensitive, rosacea prone and post-treatment skin. Leaves a thin veil of antioxidant protection on the skin. May be used as an all-over body treatment before showering to replenish dry skin. Extremely gentle and healing post-surgical cleanser. Diane says...
" This gorgeous cleanser is great, probably THE best eye make up remover I have ever used. Gently and effectively removes all make-up. I recommend this cleanser for sore, sensitive, acne prone skin, especially a skin irritated by Roaccutane / Isotretinoin. Oil dissolves oil better than detergent based face washes. Therefore this oil based cleanser helps unclog oily, blackhead prone skin which can also be dehydrated , flaky and sore. Easily removed with warm water and a clean cotton face cloth"236ml
Boost your cleansing routine with Vitage Essential Daily Cleansing Cloths - double sided facial cleansing clothsCleansing your skin is more effective when you use a clean face cloth to remove cleansers or face wash. Skin will be fresher, smoother and cleaner Boost the results of your cleansing routine with this multi-functional cleansing cloth to achieve professional results at home. These double sided face cleansing cloths provide gentle exfoliation to rid the skin of dead cells without causing irritation, refining your skin texture Benefits of Vitage Essential Daily Cleansing Cloths: Can be used once or twice a day with any cleanser, exfoliator or face mask Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. Effectively removes cleanser residue, makeup, dirt and skin debris Easily removes clay face masks without any mess Beneficial for all skin types, all ages How to use: Massage your favourite face wash, cleanser or balm into your skin for a minute Wet the Essential Daily Cleansing Cloth with warm water and squeeze out thoroughly Use the muslin side of your cloth to remove the cleanser from the skin and gently exfoliate; this side can also be used for the removal of face masks Gently wipe the skin and rinse cloth until all cleanser residue is removed For professional results, apply a second layer of cleanser and use the moistened micro-fibre side of your cloth to buff the skin, refine texture and help to reduce the appearance of pores. Size: Comes as a box of 3
Oily Skin | Combination Skin | Dull Rough Skin | Blackheads | Open Pores | Uneven Skin TonesThoroughly yet gently removes impurities and decongests blocked pores This result in smoother, refined texture with luminous clarity. DIANE'S TIP: This is one of my favourites - effective cleansing, surface exfoliation and pore refining without stinging nor tightness. Ideal as a morning wash & after exercise - Remove with warm water and one of Diane's favourite face cloths