Apply the silky smooth cool sheet mask to your face for approximately 20 minutes with any remaining serum massaged into the skin will soothe, intensively hydrate and boost recovering and dry dehydrated skin.
It is worth noting that traumatised skin may have heightened sensitivity. In the unlikely event that any irritation is experienced remove the Cool Mask immediately and cleanse the skin with clean cool water.
Instructions for use:
Use of the Genuine Dermaroller Cool Mask is recommended following a Genuine Dermaroller skin needling procedure, to aid in the recovery process, and soothe and hydrate the skin.
Apply the mask as instructed below.
With clean hands, open the sachet, take out the mask, unfold it and remove the blue
Cover the face with the silky side down. Remove the white protection layer and pat
the silk evenly on the skin.
Leave it on the skin for 20 to 30 minutes until the silk starts to dry.
Remove the mask and gently massage the rest of the serum into the skin.
Ordering & Returns Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to Us
406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.