Containing 15% L-ascorbic acid the only version of Vitamin C proven to be bio-available as an antioxidant to our cells and 1% alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E) PLUS ferulic acid doubles the synergistic benefits transforming it into an unrivalled super-antioxidant combination.
The vitamin versions used in this serum are in the formats that our skin cells can actually use as antioxidants.
Inferior products contain versions of Vitamin C or Vitamin E which cannot cross the cell walls to be effective. But they are still “Vitamin C”.
Why is L-Ascorbic Acid special?
Think of those inferior versions like a glove.
If you needed a left hand glove but all I had to give you was a right hand one then you couldn’t wear it / use it! BUT it’s still a glove!
If a serum contains Vitamin C in the form of Citric acid for example – your skin couldn’t use it as an antioxidant to stabilise the damage done to your skin by free radicals or rogue oxygen species created by stress, pollution, UV daylight or HEVL light created by computers and devices.
That’s why superior antioxidant serums like Skinceuticals CE Ferulic are so special and worth every penny.
This 30ml bottle should last at least 3 months so that equates to an investment of just over £1 per day to protect your skin and slow down the visible signs of skin ageing.
A great investment for healthy and beautiful skin in the future.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity Combats the ageing effects of exposure to daylight, artificial and computer light which degrades collagen leading to wrinkles and sagging skin Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity Reconstructs the skin's support structure Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone Problematic, normal, combination, oily or sensitive skin types - the gel formula is more comfortable on dryer or irritated problematic skin Brightens uneven skin discolourations, pigmentation, blemish marked, acne-prone skin This trusted antioxidant trio also accelerates cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis to boost skin's structure for a firmer, brighter complexion. Apply under a broad spectrum day cream Genuine UK Skinceuticals Stockist and Clinic
Protects | Lightens | Brightens | Firms
Skinceuticals Serum 10 - Powerful antioxidant serumCounteracts the ageing effects of daylight, UV, Infrared, pollution, smoking and stress. For all skin types or conditions to help restore healthy looking skin Formulated with advanced antioxidant technology - 10% L-Ascorbic Acid proven to be absorbed into cells and used as an antioxidant. Lightweight, fast-absorbing serum combines skin brightening ferulic acid with 10% pure vitamin C to enhance antioxidant performance. Contains skin hydrating hyaluronic acid. Ideal for use on younger skins under 35 Assists with brightening of sun damage, pigmentation and blemish marks from spots Beneficial for skin prone to follicultis, shaving rash and ingrowing hairs. Proven delivery of L-ascorbic acid to the skin in concentrations proven to be effective L Ascorbic acid is the only version of Vitamin C that the cells recognise as an active antioxidant!
SkinCeuticals Brightening Skin System is designed to address visible signs of skin discolouration.Clinically proven formulas deliver a brighter more even skin tone. Skin Type | Combination | Oily | Blemish-Prone Skin Concern │Sun Damage │Pigmentation │Post-Blemish Marks │ Dark Spots │ Skin Ageing Products included within the kit: Phloretin CF 30ml | Vitamin C Serum Discoloration Defense Serum 30ml |Corrective Serum Retinol 0.3 30ml |Night-time Corrective Serum Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50 |Sunscreen Skin exposure to daylight & artificial lights including computers & smartphones, prescription medications such as the pill, some antibiotics, pregnancy and following skin injuries and acne can lead to visible skin discolouration. Discolouration can manifest in a range of ways including post-blemish marks and stubborn brown patches on the cheekbones, forehead and upper lip or backs of hands. The Brightening Skin System includes the new Discolouration Defense serum formulated for stubborn discolouration. Clinically proven to help improve the appearance of pigmentation like brown age spots. RRP individual products would be £345 - SAVE £80 off RRP
SkinCeuticals AGE Interrupter Cream - a potent anti wrinkle face cream which improves visible signs of ageing in mature skin such as thinning skin, fine lines, wrinkles, sagging and loss of firmness.
This silky smooth, quickly absorbed moisturising cream helps to rehydrate, firm, smooth & lift skin - suitable for men and women with mature, ageing skin.SkinCeuticals AGE Interrupter Cream was formulated to address skin ageing caused by Advanced Glycation End-products - see below for more information
Skinceuticals Metacell Renewal B3 - 50 ml
Daily lightweight, easily absorbed lotion delivers deep hydration, reduces pore size, balances oiliness, calms sensitivity, fades uneven skin tones and early signs of skin ageing in younger skin of 20 and 30 + year oldsWho is Metacell Renewal B3 for?
Ages 20 to late 30's | Skin showing first lines | Red blemish marks from spots | Enlarged pores | City living |
Tired looking, dehydrated, sensitive skin | Skin thats losts it's glow!
Hydrates | Firms | Smooths | Brightens | Fades marks | Reduces oiliness and pore size | CalmsIs your gap year sun exposure showing early crow's feet, brown patches ? Is the stress of city living or "burning the candle at both ends" showing in your skin? YOU need this! Suits all skin types in men & women