Regima Laser-Azu Repair Gel “The Blue Gel”
The Post Laser Post Peel Gel Regima Laser-Azu Repair Gel “The Blue Gel” was formulated to treat induced burns from CO2 ablative laser treatment to accelerate the healing process.
Azulene – from German Camomile essential oil
Promotes rapid healing |Anti-inflammatory |Anti-oxidant |Anti-UV activity |
Pomegranate Oil Anti-oxidant |Anti-inflammatory | Assists in collagen production |Assists with skin repair
Avocado Oil Rich in essential vitamins and minerals | High Omega 3 fatty acid | Improves skin elasticity | Improves skin softness
Borage Oil Skin brightening | Anti-free radical | Anti-elastase action – helps prevent skin stiffening
Bisabolol – another powerful extract of german Camomile essential oil | Anti-inflammatory |Enhances active absorption | Lightening effect | Anti-irritant | Anti-bacterial Alpha-Tocopherol | Powerful Anti-oxidant
Filled with natural ingredients, including several oils rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer