INGREDIENTS: Lumiskin , Stabilised Vitamin C , Black Tea Extract ,Kiwi Fruit Extract ,Chinese Sophora Root.
DIRECTIONS: Pigment Perfector must be used am and pm under day and night products. Even safe to use on the upper and lower eyelids. Always use products containing sun protection to prevent recurrence.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Regima Laser-Azu Repair Gel Post Peel Gel - "The Blue Gel"We use and recommend this after treatments which cause redness or irritation to the skin such as microdermabrasion, peels, microneedling, laser skin or hair removal, dermaplaning, semi-permanent make-up, microblading or tattoos. Application of RegimA Laser Azu-Repair Post Peel Gel - or as my clients call it - The "Blue Gel" holds in moisture preventing crusting and accelerating the healing process.
- Promotes healthy skin healing
- Aids skin recovery after injury or surgery
- Soothes, calms, reduces redness
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant
- Anti-irritant, anti-bacterial
- Supports new collagen production for scar less healing
- Improves skin elasticity
- Moisturising, rehydrating - prevents moisture loss from inflamed skin
- Assists with skin regeneration
See below for full ingredients and actions
RegimA Scar Repair Forte & Anti-Stretch Mark Complex for scars and stretch marksAll the ingredients in this advanced formulation have been chosen to protect and repair skin during the healing phase. RegimA Scar Repair Forte will supports the healing process of new wounds and blemishes including acne to help prevent scar formation. RegimA Scar Repair Forte promotes collagen growth in old scars to help flatten, reduce redness, pain, and function. RegimA Scar Repair Forte reduces red / purple stretch marks and helps prevent further stretch marks forming Effective as a 'preventative and treatment' for stretch marks. It has also been seen clinically to have a calming, healing effect on acne scarred skins. Available in three sizes
SkinCeuticals Brightening Skin System is designed to address visible signs of skin discolouration.Clinically proven formulas deliver a brighter more even skin tone. Skin Type | Combination | Oily | Blemish-Prone Skin Concern │Sun Damage │Pigmentation │Post-Blemish Marks │ Dark Spots │ Skin Ageing Products included within the kit: Phloretin CF 30ml | Vitamin C Serum Discoloration Defense Serum 30ml |Corrective Serum Retinol 0.3 30ml |Night-time Corrective Serum Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50 |Sunscreen Skin exposure to daylight & artificial lights including computers & smartphones, prescription medications such as the pill, some antibiotics, pregnancy and following skin injuries and acne can lead to visible skin discolouration. Discolouration can manifest in a range of ways including post-blemish marks and stubborn brown patches on the cheekbones, forehead and upper lip or backs of hands. The Brightening Skin System includes the new Discolouration Defense serum formulated for stubborn discolouration. Clinically proven to help improve the appearance of pigmentation like brown age spots. RRP individual products would be £345 - SAVE £80 off RRP
- Powerful 8% mixed acid content
- Salicylic acid and capryloyl salicylic acid combat blemishes & blocked pores - blackheads
- Glycolic and citric acids treat fine lines, wrinkles and roughness
- Dioic acid fights imperfections, reduces excess sebum / oil production, and prevents hyperpigmentation that can cause skin to appear prematurely aged.