Image MD Restoring Brightening Creme Hydroquinone-free skin brightening, lightening night cream
The IMAGE MD Brightening Creme is a hydroquinone-free advanced brightening crème for a radiant and more even complexion. Helps to reduce the appearance of uneven pigmentation / hyperpigmentation, age-spots and leaves the skin luminous after just a few applications.
Retinol to aid with skin health, inflammation, sebum-normalisation, and skin-healing
A potent blend of glycolic and kojic acids to revitalize and brighten dull skin
Oil-soluble vitamin C helps to improve visible signs of ageing, including fine lines, wrinkles and environmental damage.
Hyaluronic acid helps the skin retain hydration, restoring a smooth, plump appearance
High-performance ingredients are absorbed into the skin through the exclusive IMAGE Skincare Advanced Delivery Technology. Effective brightening agents target age spots, sunspots and other discolouration resulting from photo-damage.
All skin types, including ageing and environmentally damaged skin to inhibit and fade uneven skin pigmentation
MS-Concentrate – Advanced delivery system that mimics the natural skin matrix and allows actives to be optimally absorbed into the skin.
SHORT DATED TO CLEAR, Regular dated stock
Daisy Flower Extract
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – Vitamin C
Liquorice Root Extract
Bidens Pilosa Extract
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Elaeis (Palm) Fruit Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Silybin, Squalane, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceramide 3, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylgycerin, Hexylene Glycol, 3-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Disodium Edta, Ppg-12/smdi Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate, Methyl Undecenoyl Dipeptide-16, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Ergothioneine.
For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
How to Use
How to use:
Apply to cleansed skin in the evening.
In the morning, apply a broad-spectrum UVA/UVB moisturiser.
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Image MD Restoring Youth Serum
Hydrating | Skin smoothing | Brightening | Wrinkle relaxingThis highly concentrated blend of wrinkle relaxing, skin tightening peptides, plant derived stem cells and stabilised Vitamin C corrects and prevents the appearance of lines and wrinkles resulting in firmer and more elastic skin. Active ingredients are carried into deeper layers of skin through the exclusive IMAGE Skincare Advanced Delivery Technology Paraben Free
- Medik8’s worldwide exclusive and patented encapsulated active, retinyl retinoate, is proven to be more effective yet less irritating than retinol to stimulate collagen synthesis and skin cell turnover.
- Vitamins C & E are powerful antioxidants to quench UV induced free radicals. In combination vitamin E & C synergistically boost the overall antioxidant / antiageing effect.
- Hyaluronic acid - To draw moisture to the skin and support skin structure keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Glycerin, an effective humectant, locks in moisture to support the skin’s natural barrier function.