RégimA Anti-Inflamm-Ageing – highly effective, Ultra Rich ‘First Aid’ Kit for Inflamed, Irritated & Extremely Sensitive Skin
Sensitive skin has an impaired skin barrier; inflammation is triggered easily causing skin to become red, hot, itchy and inflamed.
Repeated, long-term chronic inflammation is uncomfortable, unsightly & accelerates visible skin ageing
Inflammation, allergic reactions causing itching, scratching and tissue damage can be disfiguring, cause physical discomfort and anxiety for the affected individuals, worsening quality of life.
Chronic inflammation includes eczema, neurodermatitis, psoriasis, rosacea
Sensitive skins can rapidly develop sensations such as burning, itching, tightening, reddening, which can result in scarring and premature ageing.
Rich in phytosterols, flavonols and new yeast biopeptides, one provides good epidermal-dermal cohesion by increasing collagen synthesis. Sensitive skins can look forward to a new lease of life with RégimA Anti-Inflamm-Ageing.
BALLOON VINE EXTRACT – (Part of a Patented Formulation) Produced by organic cultivation contains a high percentage of phytosterols to help relieve dry, itchy skin, eczema, control skin rashes, decreasing redness. Scientifically confirmed effects of the Patented Formulation containing Balloon Vine:
Calms inflammatory processes (in-vitro study)
Reduces allergic reactions (in-vitro study)
Reduces tissue damage resulting from mosquito bites (in-vivo study)
Soothes the skin after shaving and epilation (in-vivo study)
Protects and regenerates the damaged skin barrier (in-vivo study)
Improves the quality of life of those suffering from atopic eczema (in-vivo study)
Reduces the severity of couperose (in-vivo study)
EXTRACT FROM THE BARK OF THE EPERUA FALCATA AUBL TREE
(Part of a Patented formulation containing an aqueous extract from the bark). Contains dihydroflavonols and catechuic tannins, which critically fight sub-chronic micro-inflammation, inhibit neuropeptides, essential in preventing neurogenic inflammation. Protects and reinforces barrier function, firming, toning, anti-sagging. Protects against oxidative stress and provides all important Anti-Inflamm-Ageing.
Inhibition of plasmin serine protease: Skin barrier protection
Inhibition of neuropeptide release by activated peripheral
PICHIA ANOMALA YEAST
(Patented ingredient of Natural Origin – Eco-Friendly) Rich in yeast biopeptides, oligopeptides, regulates communication between cells to limit Inflamm-ageing.
Preserves the functionality of the dermal-epidermal junction, increases elasticity and tone, providing a smoother, calmer, de-stressed skin with essential anti-inflammatory and anti-wrinkle activity – Result Anti-Ageing. Extensive testing performed on the active ingredient showed it to significantly improve the appearance of the skin. A total of 91 percent of volunteers reported that their skin was more energised and more elastic on the area treated with the ingredient. In addition, almost 90 percent of the volunteers perceived their lines and wrinkles were significantly less visible, and their skin smoother.
ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL (ROSEHIP) – Rich in essential fatty acids, Vitamins A and C. Superb anti-oxidant, repairs, calms and soothes dry, itchy skin, and also helps reduce fine lines, brightening, promoting a healthy glow.
BLACKCURRANT SEED OIL (RIBES NIGRUM SEED) – High Omega 3 and Omega 6 content, providing skin with environmental protection and resilience. Imparts soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits relieving sensitive skins, helping combat dry, chapped and ageing skin, as well as atopic eczema and psoriasis.
RETINYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN A) – Vitamin A in a stable form with no potential side effects.
SHEA BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII) – Rich in essential fatty acids, phytosterols, antioxidants, Vitamin A, D, ProVitaminA, allantoin, palmitic and linoleic acids, making it super nourishing.
Reduces Inflammation, suitable for the most sensitive skins, as well as acne rosacea. Stimulates microcirculation without any potential aggravation to dry, sensitive skins.
Deeply moisturising with a concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids provides a remedy for dry, super sensitive skins, keeping skin essentially more supple, calmer, reduced redness and inflammation as well as improving fine lines and wrinkles, maintaining skin in a more supple, youthful condition. Has also been found to improve skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, inflamed skin rashes.
SUNFLOWER OIL CONCENTRATE (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS) – Made of plants from certified organic cultivation, particularly high in lipids, a valuable source of bioactive components such as phytosterols, as well as being rich in nutrients such as calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc and vitamins A, K and E. It is used effectively against inflammation and general irritations of the skin. Being very high in vitamin E, it acts as an emollient which traps moisture and keeps skin well hydrated. It also helps prevent damage to cells by ultraviolet light and aids against premature aging of skin by protecting the collagen and elastin content.
Sunflower is a source for beta-carotene, which is converted to vitamin A with benefits of protection from sun damage and free radicals. Omega-6 (linoleic acid) which is found in sunflower oil, assists with cell development and treating disorders such as eczema, acne and scarring.
Reduces Warmth Due To inflammation
Protects Against Skin Redness & Irritation
Reduces Incidence Of Telangiectasia, Couperose (Broken Veins)
Improves Appearance Of Rosacea
Super Soothing, Smoothing
Anti-Itch Properties, Reducing The Need To Scratch
Helps Increase Elasticity And Tone
Protects Against Oxidative Stress
Helps Normalise And Maintain Hypersensitive Skins
Natural Actives Fight Against Age-Related Chronic Micro-Inflammation
Provides Ultimate Anti-Inflamm-Ageing
BALLOON VINE EXTRACT
EXTRACT FROM THE BARK OF THE EPERUA FALCATA AUBL TREE
PICHIA ANOMALA YEAST
ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL (ROSEHIP)
BLACKCURRANT SEED OIL (RIBES NIGRUM SEED)
RETINYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN A)
SHEA BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII)
SUNFLOWER OIL CONCENTRATE (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS)
How to Use
AM/PM: Massage evenly over skin and use it as your moisturiser.
Apply a sunscreen on top for day time
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel | Hydrating soothing serum for irritated or spot-prone skinSoothing, cooling, calming, oil free, hydrating skin serum with anti-inflammatory, skin calming, redness reducing and antibacterial properties. Use after skin treatments to soothe and calm skin. Reduces redness and sanitises skin after blackhead extractions to minimise infections. Lightens blemishes and brown pigmented marks left from previous spots or blemishes without the use of harsh chemicals like hydroquinone. Cooling and calming for hot flush prone menopausal skin issues and acne rosacea For sensitive or problematic skin, this light oil-free gel contains botanical extracts with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to help soothe and calm irritated skin.
- Exfoliates dead dull skin cells
- Brightens dull skin
- Helps fade pigmentation
- Stimulates skin cell turnover for smoother skin
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and visible pore texture
- Smoother texture
- Makeup looks better
- Skin looks brighter and more even toned
- Advanced peptides target your eye area to;
- Immediate lifting & firming
- Reduce puffiness - anti-inflammatory
- Reducing crow’s feet with myo-relaxing peptides
- Brightens under-eye dark circles
- Relaxes the formation and deepening of expression wrinkles
- Boosts lymphatic drainage - decongestant effect