How does red and blue light give you better skin?
How can red or blue light give your clearer, firmer, more radiant skin?
We use Dermalux & Healite LED light-therapy systems which emit a combination of red, blue & near-infrared light.
- Blue light kills bacteria – ideal for acne treatments
- Red & Near Infrared light reduces redness, inflammation, bruising & energises cells to encourage collagen production for firmer, smoother skin.
- This combination helps heal spots, accelerates healing after cosmetic procedures or surgery anywhere on the face or body.
- LED light therapy is safe, relaxing, non-invasive, no heat, no downtime.
- There is NO contact with your skin unlike inferior light mask methods.
- We can incorporate light-therapy into any of our facial or aesthetic treatments or as a stand alone treatment
- Ideal treatment for nervous or shy teenage acne sufferers – Beneficial for facial or back acne
In clinical trials healing time after face lift surgery was reduced from 12 weeks to 6 weeks following two LED light treatments per week for four weeks – surgical wounds healed faster, inflammation, swelling and bruising were dramatically reduced
Prices; Dermalux or Healite for Face or Body £40 – £50 per 30 min treatment
You can book your Dermalux or Healite LED Light Treatment online with us here or Call us on 01617961169
#dermalux #healite #LEDlight #photofacial #redlightfacial #bluelightfacial #lightmask #acnetreatment #rosaceatreatment #skinhealing #Manchester #Whitefield #Prestwich #Bury #skinclinic