I’m delighted, humbled, thrilled, chuffed to bits to be able to tell you that for the third time we – the Diane Nivern Clinic, have reached the finals of the prestigious Aesthetics Awards 2017! Our category is Best Clinic North
These are national awards organised by Aesthetics Journal that recognise the country’s elite medical aesthetic practitioners, doctors, surgeons, nurses, clinics, products, devices and training establishments involved in the medical aesthetics industry. The Aesthetics Awards are THE Oscars of the aesthetics in Britain.
Over the next week weeks we will be scrutinised by a panel of expert judges made up of the country’s leading aesthetic doctors, surgeons, nurses, marketing and business gurus.
The results will be announced at a glittering gala dinner in London in December
The categories include;
- The Barry Knapp Award for Product Innovation of the Year, supported by Medical Aesthetic Group
- The Aesthetic Source Award for Best New Clinic, UK and Ireland
- Best Clinic North England
- The iS Clinical Award for Best Clinic South England
- The Dermalux Award for Best Clinic London
- Best Clinic Scotland
- The Cosmedic Pharmacy Award for Best Clinic Midlands & Wales
- The John Bannon Award for Best Clinic Ireland
- The Alumier Labs Award for Best Clinic Group, UK & Ireland (10 clinics or more)
- The Profhilo Award for Best Clinic Group UK & Ireland (3 clinics or more)
- The Institute Hyalual Award for Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner of the Year
- The SkinCeuticals Award for Aesthetic Medical Practitioner of the Year
- The Consentz Award for Clinic Reception Team of the Year
- The winner for The Schuco Award for Outstanding Achievement in Medical Aesthetics will be selected by the Aesthetics team.
As finalists for Best Clinic North is the Aesthetics Awards we are delighted to be recognised amongst the leading medical aesthetics practitioners in England. We would really love to be successful in this award. We have previously won Cosmetic Clinic of the Year 2014 & 2015 and were finalists in 2016 & 2017 !!
Would you like to come into clinic to experience one of our award winning skincare or medical aesthetic treatments? You can book a Consultation for advice on our treatments and products or New Clients First Facial which include an appropriate skincare treatment. If you are considering a medical aesthetic treatment with Nurse Clare or Dr. Joshua Nivern please book a Nurse Consultation
Fingers crossed for the big night – now the diet begins to get a new frock
Diane Nivern xx