What is Skinceuticals SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense good for?
A powerful 8% mixed acid, adult acne skincare serum targeting spots, blemishes, uneven skin tone and signs of aging
In a clinical study, the serum significantly reduced spots in first week and reduced oil production and fine lines by week 4.
Can be used all over the face to prevent and correct imperfections and aging – lines, wrinkles, dark patches and age spots.
Can be used to prepare skin for clinical peel procedures,
Cosmetically elegant formula is ideal for layering with other products and under make-up
Usage & Recommendation
- Inflammatory blemishes, spots, acne, blackheads, open pores
- Blind spots – “bumps under the skin”
- Sun damaged skin
- Hyperpigmentation or uneven skin tone – spot-marks, brown patches, age spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Combination /oily skin
Once or twice a day after using Blemish + Age Cleansing Gel and Blemish + Age Solution, apply 4-6 drops to face, neck and chest, or as directed by a skincare professional.
Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid
Capryloyl Salicylic Acid
Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Ordering & Returns PolicyThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Delivery costs are included for UK addresses only
- Delivery via Royalmail “Signed For” service – please provide a delivery address where a signature can be obtained on delivery
- Additional postage fees will be incurred for delivery outside of the UK – we will contact you & quote the additional postage costs;
- Europe typically £8 USA & Australia Typically £15 depending on weight – We will refund your order if you do not wish to pay for the item and the extra shipping
- You have the right to cancel your order and return products unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 14 days of placing your order
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your order and return it - Returns address Diane Nivern Clinic Ltd 406 Bury New Rd Whitefield Manchester M45 7SX.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product you wish to return
- If you have a complaint regarding the product or experience an allergic reaction to the product please call us on 01617961169 or email email@example.com
- Please bear in mind that our skincare products are cosmeceutical grade – not cosmetic – they have “active” ingredients. Some degree of “downtime”, mild irritation, dryness or flakiness may be experienced and should not be considered as an “allergic reaction” – Please contact us for guidance before returning your product
- In the event of an allergic reaction there must be no more than 10% of product used to be refunded. You must be willing to provide details and photographic evidence of the issue as we are obliged to report skin reactions to the product’s manufacturer
Ship your item back to UsReturns address: 406 Bury New Road, Whitefield Manchester, M45 7SX, UK Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Skinceuticals Gentle Cleanser | Cream Cleanser formulated to hydrate & comfort dry skinGentle Cleanser efficiently removes impurities along with longwear makeup without a trace of residue. Enriched with skin-softening emollients, this gentle cream formula rinses off easily to leave skin moisturised and primed for in-office treatments. • Efficiently removes impurities along with longwear makeup • Hydrates and comforts dry, tight skin • Smoothes rough surface texture Gentle cleanser is formulated with a limited number of functional ingredients to effectively cleanse while preventing potential sensitivity.
Skinceuticals Clarifying Clay Masque | Deep pore cleansing skin-refining masqueThis non-drying mask combines high-quality earth clays, Kaolin and Bentonite, with calming botanicals, minerals and an exfoliating hydroxy acid blend to exfoliate, soothe and clarify the skin. Fruit derived AHA alpha hydroxy acids – A blend of malic, lactic, tartaric, citric and glycolic acids working to gently exfoliate dead skin cells. Kaolin and Bentonite clays – Natural earth clays helping to clarify the skin, absorb excess oil and reduce shine. Aloe and Chamomile – Clinically proven anti-inflammatory properties helping to soothe and calm skin. Benefits of using an exfoliating AHA-acid clay mask 60ml Exfoliating AHA acids brighten dull, discoloured, uneven skin tones Hydroxy acid blend gently exfoliates and removes rough, dull, dead skin cells Increases your skin's radiance Mattifying - oil absorbing action Pore refining action - natural clays help to "draw out" pore blockages, blackheads and congested pores - pores appear cleaner & minimised 60ml
Skinceuticals Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight - wake up to smoother brighter skin
- Clinically proven to improvement skin radiance, texture and tone
- Exfoliates skin surface - texture is improved
- Decongests blocked pores "blackheads" & "bumps under the skin" - closed comedones
- Fragments pigmentation & ages spots for more radiant appearance
- Proven tolerable for nightly use
- Ideal complement to chemical peels to pre-condition skin and extend results; always consult with a skincare professional for individual regimen recommendations
- SCIENCE AND PROOF:Not all glycolic acid products are the same.For any AHA / BHA product or peel to be effective requires;Concentration: a 4-10% glycolic acid is the ideal concentration for nightly usepH: low pH formulas preserve the strength of the glycolic acid and allow effective penetration into the ski’s layers Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight is formulated with a concentration of glycolic acid that delivers a true 10% glycolic free acid value in a 3.5 pH formula tolerable for nightly use. This potent glycolic acid cream is complemented by a soothing complex of botanicals. 50ml
CE Ferulic Serum - Diane Nivern's ALL time favourite skincare product!
Revolutionary antioxidant serum * Delivers an unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural protection against UV & HEVL sun damage / light damage * Neutralises free radicals that break down collagen and accelerate skin ageing * Helps build new collagen * Provides unmatched antioxidant protection
* Helps inhibit cellular changes that can contribute to skin cancer
More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing.
"If you only buy one serious piece of skincare make it CE Ferulic - I personally recommend this product" - Diane Nivern
Peer Review Clinical Trials and Research shows:
Sunscreens only block 45-55% of free radicals, leaving skin vulnerable to environmental damage
C E Ferulic provides 8x UV photo (light) protection and unprecedented anti-ageing benefits
C E Ferulic reduces sunburn cells up to 96% in UV irradiated skin
C E Ferulic prevents thymine dimers- the DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
- Maximum anti-ageing results - better than any one antioxidant alone
- Neutralises free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature ageing, loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation
- Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off
GENUINE UK STOCK FROM AN APPROVED SKINCEUTICALS SPECIALIST LEVEL CLINIC
Why do I need a vitamin c antioxidant serum?
Think of an apple, cut in half and exposed to the air. It will quickly go brown and bad. If you dipped it in lemon juice it wouldn't. Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) which prevents oxidation thus stopping the apple from going bad. Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in day-light (not just sun-shine) and HEVL blue light from phone and computers and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. Antioxidant serums prevent this from happening.
Skinceuticals Metacell Renewal B3 - 50 ml
Daily lightweight, easily absorbed lotion delivers deep hydration, reduces pore size, balances oiliness, calms sensitivity, fades uneven skin tones and early signs of skin ageing in younger skin of 20 and 30 + year oldsWho is Metacell Renewal B3 for?
Ages 20 to late 30's | Skin showing first lines | Red blemish marks from spots | Enlarged pores | City living |
Tired looking, dehydrated, sensitive skin | Skin thats losts it's glow!
Hydrates | Firms | Smooths | Brightens | Fades marks | Reduces oiliness and pore size | CalmsIs your gap year sun exposure showing early crow's feet, brown patches ? Is the stress of city living or "burning the candle at both ends" showing in your skin? YOU need this! Suits all skin types in men & women